OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Seirei Dawnwhisper on June 29th, 2016, 3:25 am

Real life comes first. Always. Especially family. Take all the time you need, and I hope that things start to look up for you soon.
Seirei Dawnwhisper
Player

Words: 511147
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Rufio on June 29th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Woah, what a roller-coaster... you definitely deserve a break & a cabin in the middle of nowhere with your dearest sounds lovely x

Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Ixzo on June 29th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Sorry about your father, your child, and your dog! Good thing to get a break, enjoy yourself, please!
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Caesi Starguide on June 30th, 2016, 1:49 am

Oh lord.. Having a child myself and a dog I can imagine how hard that was for you. If anything ever happened to my baby like that, Idk if I would have handled as smoothly as you did. I am so happy your little one is doing well and I am so sorry you had to put your dog down, it is a bittersweet feeling. Also, glad that your father is doing better.

Enjoy your romantic get-a-way, you deserve it! Hope that you are able to get a little RnR in. We will behave as best as we possibly can..though..no promises ;). Kidding, Kidding. Enjoy your vacation Prophet! :D

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on June 30th, 2016, 4:35 am

Aw have fun Prophet! Hey guys I am out of town and left my computer at home by accident so it will be some time next week after the 4th before I can get replies up y'all! Just bare with me thanks!
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on July 14th, 2016, 8:35 pm

An Update for the Herd:

1. The event on the 60th is closed. Caesi, Amunet and Brocton - I will get an opener up soon and PM all of you with the link.
  2. The events on the 35th & 36th are being passed over in light of the summer lull.
  3. The event on the 74th has been claimed by Caesi and Azmere will be tagging along. There is going to be a one week window for others to join this thread before I close it and post the opener.
  4. Make sure you're lining up job threads because the season is half over.
  5. I am back and starting to crawl out of the pile of threads that require my attention. Thank you all for you kind words and understanding.
  6. It's back to business, boy & girls. I hope you're all enjoying your summer and most of you don't want to look ahead to Fall but I have a homework assignment for all of you.

A Midsummer Night's Dream

What's one thing you would really like to see in the Fall for your PC? For the city? For the Game? I'm not promising anything but in another few weeks I will begin to put some things together for next season. Fill out the form below and submit it to my office.

Code: Select all
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Wishes:[/u][list][*] PC:
[*] City:
[*] Game: [/list]
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Khida on July 17th, 2016, 3:54 pm

For the born-and-raised Drykas out there -- I've a small plot hook to put on the table.

Khida 'rescued' her Strider out of the Sea of Grass, but she's not a 'wild' Strider as such; she was raised and trained in Endrykas, and to all evidence taught well. My thought is that her original Pavilion was lost, most likely to the pox (the how's negotiable, though it needs to be in 511-513), and the horse left to fend on her own / join a wild herd after that.

Beyond those broad strokes, the details are wide open. If there's anyone who'd like to build on this background for a meeting and interactions, whether it's your Pavilion directly or a lost friend's Pavilion who raised the horse, let me know!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 21st, 2016, 2:49 pm

Is anyone interested in doing g some of the challenges with me. I've been thinking of doing some for the heck of it. Just let me know, thanks.

~Broc.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 23rd, 2016, 5:24 pm

I have a thread that revolved around the event of the 17th. It's Open. So if anyone is interested in going to the Bluethisle Caravansary, pop right in. I'm using it as an event where one would visit a place where you wouldn't normally. Just pop in if you guys want! Thanks,

~Broc. :)
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naiya on July 24th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Hey guys, I usually just jump into PMs with people and ask specifically for threads, but today I'm feeling more social.

I want to really jump in (belatedly, as usual) to the calendar. Naiya is too far along in her pregnancy to get into fights (but would anyway if one came to her door). However I really want to get into threading out gossip or the strain of tensions running high, while doing things we might usually overlook like bathing, or laundry, or other pavilion maintenance that would be common and an opportunity to bring drykas together outside of city celebrations.

Anyone interested?
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)