OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Waisana on September 23rd, 2016, 8:24 pm

Waisana will be enjoying the Zith hospitality from much earlier in the season, namely the time of the first attack. By the time of Rufio's arrival, I'm sure she'll be a little... changed. To be honest, I have no idea what Wai will be like at that stage but I intend on finding out before then!
Active threads: 2 of 5
2 Quest threads

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others
Waisana
Gentle Horse Maiden

Words: 363907
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Achenar on September 23rd, 2016, 8:40 pm

Well good luck to those who will be rescuing you two. :p Achenar will be trying to stay quite a bit away from all that debacle if he can.
Achenar
Everybody lies

Words: 128093
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on September 23rd, 2016, 8:42 pm

we need to meet up some time Arch
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Achenar on September 23rd, 2016, 9:43 pm

Sure! I'm down for whatever, Jas! :) send me a tell whenever you like.
Achenar
Everybody lies

Words: 128093
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on September 24th, 2016, 2:42 am

Hey Waisana, don't further about Broc, I've signed him up for the pleasent hospitality of the Ziths on the 71st as well, getting in on the action. Can't wait to see what'll happen. :)
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Prophet on September 25th, 2016, 6:32 am

Hey dudes and dudettes!

It's update time!

To get us all on the same page, I want to share some announcements with everyone. Then we'll get to the cool stuff.
  1. The grade queue was reduced to zero!!!! Thanks for all the work, time and expertise, graders!
  2. I made a new grade thread. As a moderator, I see the site differently than you guys so all those deleted posts were cluttering things for me. It's still in the OOC forum and it's easy to find, I promise.
  3. If you have any grades elsewhere or in the near future that you are unhappy with, contact the grader. If no resolution is made then get Meadow or myself involved and we'll straighten everything out. there have been some site-wide issues. If you have legitimate claims, you will be heard.
  4. In the next day or two, there will be several IC posts going up involving some events of the current season. I will try to post reminders here but please be attentive to the thread list on the forum.

Next, I would like to talk about the Watch. I have most of it rewritten but I keep trashing certain parts of it. Blame it on perfectionism or blame it on indecisiveness, either way- the page isn't ready. What is ready falls under the category of ~~~~~MIND BLOWING~~~~~ and I'm going to share some of that with you.

The Watch has always been viewed as a military and law enforcement arm to the Drykas. That changes today. They are stewards of their people and that can mean a whole host of things. To give you a better idea, I'm going to show you past versus present. To join the Watch, one used to need 3 skills at 26 XP or higher; Riding: Horse, a weapon and webbing as well as a recommendation thread from your PC's ankal.
Now, one will be required to have: (minimums)
  • Riding:Horse @ 26XP
  • Weapon @ x/52XP*
  • Helpful Skill @ x/52XP*
*The two must combine to 52 XP.

A helpful skill may be vague but consider what you will be doing as a watchman. Herbalism, tracking, wilderness survival, medicine, webbing, animal husbandry, weaponsmithing, bowing, fletching, etc, etc can all be used to help the people. If you think you have a less common skill that qualifies, I am open to suggestions but be prepared to convince me. ;) PM me if you have any questions. The simple thread of an ankal's recommendation is still required. Advancement and pay structure are going to be basically the same but since it's poorly documented, I'll try and get it worked up soon.

I have three more Codex sheets that are close but not quite how I want them so please be patient with me. I should've done one at a time but it all flooded my puny brain at once and I was left with thousands of words of word vomit that still needs sorted out so I can make alphabet soup. :P As always, let me know if you need anything or you can contact Meadow. She's pretty awesome!

That is all.

An Elysium Template
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Prophet on September 25th, 2016, 11:36 pm

34th Event

This is open. If a bunch of people are interested, I will make another separate thread. No placeholders, please.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Merevaika on September 27th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Water or Gold

I've done an open thread about the water shortage, if anyone wants to join. Merevaika may have purposefully made it a lot worse, and is now selling waterskins. If anyone wants to complain about it, feel free to jump in!
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on October 4th, 2016, 1:13 am

The SoG

New Codex Entry!
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Aoren on October 4th, 2016, 1:25 am

Hey guys! I'm still alive. Work and life have just been keeping me busy. I should be doling out replies to whom I owe them either later this week or this weekend.
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext