[Sahova OOC Thread] Rest in Peace

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Mirage on November 15th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Alright everyone, The Caverns have been added to the link map, and I am going to start filling in the locations one by one over the next few weeks. For now please enjoy Lab 15 and our resident Golem designers! Stay tooned for more, and if you have an idea for a new Location/NPC feel free to PM me and I shall see them added as well :D
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Vick on November 15th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Well I guess it's time to flood your inbox with all the ideas I have laying about.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Mirage on November 17th, 2012, 2:58 am

Hello my lovelies!

I will be getting to grading this weekend so expect some points soon! Those of you who are interested in getting involved with the RQ put your adventure shorts on because you are about to be thrown into the mix :D. Also, those of you who are actual residence of Sahova and are wanting to earn your Seasonal XP get me those threads ASAP! By that I mean within the next two weeks! Just drop them in my office, and for those of you who already have a ton of threads graded or otherwise don't worry I have my notes on you :) Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on November 17th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Hello Everyone :)

I am sure everyone has heard Gillar's announcement posted earlier today, and I think here in Sahova it is IMPERATIVE that we follow what he is saying to the T. Why you ask? Well because if we have anyone living who is staying in Sahova they are either completely poor or living in squalor. Therefore, all characters who are Pulsers should be aware that your character is not in the greatest of health due to lack of food, water, and other strange diseases that might exist in some of the deeper parts of Sahova. This state of being would be most noticeable in characters who have been in the city for some time, but even those characters who have only been here 2-3 weeks would STILL be showing signs of malnutrition, starvation, ect. If your character has been here for several years I expect them to be showing it. Thin frame, less than healthy looking skin, bags under their eyes. There are no rosy cheeks in Sahova! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me :)

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on November 19th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Hey Everyone,

Yes something very weird has happened, and I am not sure what it is. All of my headers and titles have been changed to something weird and random, and as far as I can tell it is not a coding issue. I have contacted Tarot already to get his opinion, so hold time for a bit!

Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Wrenmae on November 19th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Poor people in Sahova. My presence is equally, if not more, bad for your health.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mirage on November 21st, 2012, 4:37 pm

Whats up everyone!

Ok so as it turns out that glitch I saw earlier might have just been in my head, at least that is what people tell me. But no, I have a much better hypothesis. This forum is Haunted o.0. It's true! Link map vanishing, titles turning to gibberish randomly, and then I just heard something about Ghost Posts some time ago in Sahova. We should totally call Ghost Hunters! People get your Spiritism up, we might need it. The Courtyard is compromised! Ahhhh!

*ahem* anyway, on to the announcements. As everyone saw the caverns are now playable, with some locations coming soon. Be sure to jump in there when you can :). Also, anyone who would like to contribute to Sahova and write a neat location just PM me! I am open for anything and it is about time Sahova started to grow and change :D. In other news, it is Thanksgiving Holidays! That means I have close to 3 days to post for my PC (Yay Nano!) as well as Mirage! You might just see some new locations before saturday :P. Keep your ear to the ground and your eyes on this thread!

Happy threading!

Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on November 30th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Hello my lovely Sahova!

Obviously this is Mirage, your lovely DS and caring provider of the undead :D. This is a heads up for everyone who has been wondering where I have been. Well where have I been? In front of my computer, though sadly not doing what I love. I have a lot on my plate from now until the end of about the 15th of December. Grades are stacking up in my Office, and I see you all I promise! I just have not had time to sit down and read through and grade for a long time. I will be making it top priority as soon as I get back, so please bear with me just a bit longer until Christmas Holidays roll around :)

Happy Writing!
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Paragon on December 1st, 2012, 7:43 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

There have been questions, and rumours, but here's the official line on the supposed "timelock" of the Regional Quest:

Players will dock back in Sunberth on the 10th of Winter, and so are free to thread from that date onward...

ON THE CONDITION that outcomes of the Regional Quest in Sahova are NOT discussed IC until the outcomes unfold in real time. I hope that makes sense. So it's sort of a time lock mentally, but not physically XD

Happy threading guys!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Mirage on December 12th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas from Zombie Santa!

Hello everyone! My life is finally giving me time to do Mizahar stuff again (Yay!) and so I have decided to spend my free time with you all! I am getting some grading done before anything, and then I will be starting up my modded threads again. This means you RQ people! Keep your eyes peeled for some new additions to our link map as well!

Ok you must be wondering, what is with Zombie Santa here? Well I have decided to reward all of my good little nuits and pulsers who will be staying in Sahova during this winter season. You see this year we are all expecting a vistit from Zombie Santa, the undead gift bringer of joy and bloody carnage that brings gifts to nefarious little nuits like you! Don't worry Pulsers get stuff as well ;).

Long story short I am making this into a mini game of sorts! Everyone who will be in Sahova for winter needs to write a "What I want for Christmas" list from their character and send it in to me, and come the 25th (Both this season and this Christmas!) you will receive a gift! In order to qualify for the gift you must also include a short story of your character doing something "christmasy" but in a Sahova way! Feel free to add pictures or memes that really show your undead christmas spirit! The person who sends me the best short story will receive an additional gift from Zombie Santa, and I will tell you know it will be much better than a lump of coal ;)

Ok so you have until December 22nd to send in your short story and wish list! None will be accepted after that date, and don't worry the story does not have to be long at all. It could even be shorter than your average solo, just send in something! Your not doing it for XP, your doing it for the gift after all :P.

Happy holidays and happy writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

PreviousNext