OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Seirei Dawnwhisper on July 25th, 2016, 3:08 am

I would be!
Seirei Dawnwhisper
Player

Words: 511147
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 25th, 2016, 3:19 am

Brocton and Philly wouldn't mind helping out. Most likely Philly (his sister) would drag Broc out to help around with other pavillions and such. If Broc wasn't to busy working as a hunter. I have an Open thread related to an event on the calendar. I believe I have stated it already. :)

If anyone's interested they can jump in that too!

But I'm always looking for a way to develop Brocton. And I think it be a good thing for him to make connections through the Dawnwhisper Pavillion. Just let me know if this interests you two!

Thanks,

~Broc.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Khida on July 25th, 2016, 3:25 am

I'm officially in the last two weeks of my current job now, and they're shaping up to be very hectic ones. So I expect I won't be posting much until after the 5th. Once that's through, though, I would be happy to join in on some threads and make new acquaintances!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Amunet on July 25th, 2016, 3:31 am

if anyone is of a mind Amunet is available to thread with. open to most topics. these are some of the goals for this season

1. skill ups for foraging, herbalism, philtering
2. learn to use the shortbow (probably get hurt doing it too)
3. have a confrontation with clan leader Pratal (huge rp history with this)
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on July 25th, 2016, 11:24 pm

I was recently reminded of a project and since it's easy to do I wanted to get things rolling.

The Linkmap will now include pavilion locations. Please have a gander and send me a message where you would like to be placed. This goes for any pavilion not just the IC groups. This will make Endrykas a much more connected community so I encourage everyone to participate.

That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Waisana on July 26th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Greetings, friends!

I kind of fell off the map a little bit but I'm back. I'm going to work my way through the many replies that I own. I'm having a good writing day so fingers crossed, I'll make a serious dent in my backlog.

I also have to do a write up for the pavilion so I can do that. *adds it to long list of tasks to be accomplished sooner rather than later*

Anyway, the point of this post is to point out that I am not in fact dead and I'm gonna do stuff. So that's that.

I LIVE!

Max
Active threads: 2 of 5
2 Quest threads

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others
Waisana
Gentle Horse Maiden

Words: 363907
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Adon on July 26th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Naiya Dawnwhisper wrote:Hey guys, I usually just jump into PMs with people and ask specifically for threads, but today I'm feeling more social.

I want to really jump in (belatedly, as usual) to the calendar. Naiya is too far along in her pregnancy to get into fights (but would anyway if one came to her door). However I really want to get into threading out gossip or the strain of tensions running high, while doing things we might usually overlook like bathing, or laundry, or other pavilion maintenance that would be common and an opportunity to bring drykas together outside of city celebrations.

Anyone interested?

I'd be interested.
Threads: 2/2
Adon
Flint and Steel

Words: 27578
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 3:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sisquoc on August 1st, 2016, 3:56 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm brewing up my new PC here, a Kelvic falconer named Sisquoc. However, I'd like to be able to join an existing pavilion if possible. The age of the pavilion doesn't matter, nor does the clan, really, as long as they will take him.

If you have any questions about how I'm planning to flesh out his history or concept, feel free to ask. I'm still in the development stages.

Lastly, I don't plan to start playing Sisquoc until Fall rolls around, but I'd be more than happy to discuss plots or relationships now. I look forward to threading with you all. :)
Sisquoc
Player

Words: 10934
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2015, 5:03 am
Character sheet

Postby Amunet on August 1st, 2016, 4:03 pm

im building a new Opal Clan pavilion. those are the healers, herbalists, doctors and support services for the health and strength of endrykas.

welcome to endrykas and Mizahar.

If you need any help just ask or PM Prophet.

big Hugs.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Khida on August 1st, 2016, 4:21 pm

Welcome! Given that Khida is a Kelvic falcon, I shall very much look forward to threading with you! ;)

I'm working on updating the Dawnwhisper plotnotes, but you're welcome to poke around our Consortia forum and CSes, see if we'd be a good fit for Sisqouc. If nothing else, I was just talking to other pavilion members about some perhaps picking up a bit of falconry, so it's convenient to have an actual PC falconer arriving!

I'm also happy to plot and plan on a more personal level in the interim between now and Fall, feel free to drop me a PM here or message on AIM (see profile). I'm fairly preoccupied with RL this week, but I'll be much more active after Friday.
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)