Is this Syliras? (Open) (Somewhere Just Outside the Spires)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Greth on October 6th, 2011, 7:39 am

Ack!I'm sorry about my absence. I somehow did not get alerted to these new additions, or deleted the emails! :(

Greth grinned at Jason as the human reached with invisible hands for fire. He had seen this when they first had met, but it still amazed him, and he only jumped a little less than the Zith.

“Yes,” he said with a broad grin, “I would very much like to learn how he does it, too.”

Secretly, though, he was one day going to ask Jason to teach him. Maybe the thirst for knowledge ran in him as much as the rest of his kin, after all. It wasn't that he was not made for knowledge; it was just that he hadn't found things that were worth learning. Yes. That was it. And now, he had found it. His smile widened even more; he had found a new purpose. Now, the next step was to get Jason to teach him. Somehow. Could he even teach him?

Thoughts went quickly through his head as they always did when he was excited. He put them away, and promised himself to go through them later.

“How do you do it then?” He asked, as the Zith finished asking the same question. He leaned forward, excited and expectant.
Greth
Player

Words: 15523
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2011, 6:29 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Jason Alexander on November 12th, 2011, 5:37 am

"Magic my friend. A form of magic called Reimancy. That is all I will tell you for tonight. It is getting late and I must sleep." Taking out his bedroll, he laid it out close to the fire, to which if necessary he could use to defend himself. Grasping his free hand around his dagger, he fell asleep.

Waking in the morning, before the Jamoura and the Zith, Jason rolled his bedspread up and snuck off, back to the city to continue his search for a place to do his studies and research.
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Jason Alexander on June 20th, 2012, 9:52 pm

The End

This thread hasn't been updated in a long while since I was last on (which was a long time) as I am going to try and become more active once more, I wish it to be graded.

To Creeper, thank you for grading this as it is very old and before your time :)
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Creeper on July 5th, 2012, 6:32 pm

*Moderator's Note: Only grading for Jason Alexander, should Greth return, or Wing unretire, send me a PM and I'll grade your portions as well.

Skills
Botany: 1
Observation: 1
Detection: 1
Reimancy: 1
Wilderness Survival: 1
Carving: 1
Intimidation: 1
Socialization: 2
Leadership: 1

Lores
Fire Scares Away Wild Animals
Not All Zith Are Vicious
Jamoura's Camouflage Ability

Other
1 - Extremely Poorly Carved Walking Stick

If you wish, you may write up a plant description of the Mushroom you studied.

I would've liked to have seen more detail at making camp, but the thread is abandoned. Well done, careful with throwing magic around in front of strangers though :P
Creeper
My Bark is Worse Than My Bite

Words: 261058
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2012, 5:27 pm
Location: DS of The Spires, Northern Wastes, and Overseeing Avanthal
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Previous