Eagle Eye (Dor)

Dhaztu looks for a missing okomo...and finds Dor, calls it a win.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Eagle Eye (Dor)

Postby Dhatzu on October 12th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Dhatzu paused, releasing Dor's arm and squatting slightly to allow her to climb on his back. A grin crossed his face, surprised that the eccentric falcon girl would take him up on his offer. The thought of the small-framed kelvic wrapped around him was a pleasant thought, as a roguish streak surfaced, though of course his main motivation was to keep her from shredding her feet on the stones and roots along the path. As she clambered aboard, Dhatzu pondered her question, another centered on the topic of eating the okomo. He was learning to listen to her words from a more... animalistic perspective. Doing such helped him to unravel her motives and understand what makes the curious kelvic do what she does. In this situation, Dor seemed fixated on the prospect that the okomo could be a meal.

"I have no idea what okomo tastes like, we ride them, we don't eat them. I find it hard that someone would go through the effort to sneak into the city and steal away with one simply to eat it." His arms wrapped under Dor's thighs and he hitched her up to his hips. Dhatzu was startled at her slight weight, and the addition of her mass proved to be easily handled by the fit acolyte. "But if they are indeed eating it, you certainly may have some." The man wondered if the woman could detect the good-spirited sarcasm in his voice. If not, he added another comment to make it clear. "And, if you buy some shoes, I will give you walking lessons."

Having the girl secured around him, Dhatzu resumed the trek in the direction Dor had shown him, quite content with the situation even if they never saw the stupid okomo.
Dhatzu
Man is a substance clad in shadows

Words: 59424
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Eagle Eye (Dor)

Postby Duality on October 27th, 2011, 6:45 am

Image Dhatzu
Image Observation +3
Interrogation +1
Rhetoric +2
Hiking +1

Image Searching for Lost Okomos
Seeing Dor Again
Giddy over Falcon-Women
Stupid Okomo

Image Dor
Image Hiking +3
Rhetoric +2
Observation +1
Hunting +1

Image The dangers of Walking
What's Personal Space?
Stupid Beast
Hand Gestures to Communicate Better
Humans are weird
You catch animals for food, duh

Very cute thread, I love the way you two interacted. Sorry to hear about Dhatzu's retirement, I graded him regardless. Don't be afraid to post once someone leaves to finish a thread off or give it some closure! Still, great work both of you, I very much enjoyed reading this!
For any questions or concerns with my ruling, feel free to PM me!
Duality
Everything is. And it isn't.

Words: 27620
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 10:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous