Pawprints in the Snow [Open]

It's snowing again in Avanthal, and the leopard is enjoying herself.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Aiza on October 22nd, 2011, 12:31 am

[ooc=OOC]Hey there, can I join? ^ w ^[/occ]

Aiza had followed fresh paw prints out to a snowy field, wrapping her cloak close she walked through the snow. She hated the cold, hated it, but she smelled other kelvics, it made her want to go and meet them.

She came upon a snow leopard and someone who appeared to be human, but his scent said mixed blood. She blinked and cocked her head, instantly she could tell, another kelvic. Quietly she started to walk up, removing her hood from. Shyly she smiled. "Uhm, Hi... She smiled, this was her chance to make friends. Being new in Avanthal, it was hard enough without her parents, but without knowing a soul, things seemed bleak and dull. She spoke before the mixed-blood man could. "You are a kelvic, right?"
Aiza
A Feline Kelvic.

Words: 34572
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2011, 12:43 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Rhaeol on December 15th, 2011, 4:20 am

OOCSoooooooo, I kind of got caught up in school again. I;ll try to do better now :) (I don't even know if you want to continue this thread anymore, but I'm posting anyways)Before the leopard could respond a small voice sounded from his left startling him and causing him to fall back into the snow. He stood up sheepishly and shook the snow off yet again before turning towards a girl that seemed to be about his age wrapped in a cloak.
"Uh...no, I'm not a kelvic. At least as far as I know I'm not. That would be quite the combination there now wouldn't it? Vantha, Drykas, AND Kelvic. But I don't know if that's even possible, I don't really know much about how the whole race thing works, and the kelvic things a whole nother something i don't understand and er...uhm...sorry, I'm Rhaeol". He grinned brightly. " I think this one's a kelvic though."
Rhaeol
Music is Life

Words: 21469
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2011, 2:11 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Aiza on December 15th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Occ: If you don't want to we can make another thread, I don't even know if the other player is going to respond.
Aiza
A Feline Kelvic.

Words: 34572
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2011, 12:43 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Rhaeol on December 17th, 2011, 2:25 am

ooc: I do believe you are right, so we can start another thread if you'd like.
Rhaeol
Music is Life

Words: 21469
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2011, 2:11 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Cheshire on January 14th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Character: Rhaeol
Experience: Stealth +1, Brawling +1, Observation +2, Interrogation +1

Character: Aiza
Experience: Tracking +1, Interrogation +1

Additional Note: I noticed Riley was retired so I graded this for you guys. PM me with concerns.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Previous