Price List Addition Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Malak on February 22nd, 2012, 7:52 pm

Income for a courier or package runner.

Musical instrument: Mandolin and Lute
Malak
Player

Words: 728
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2012, 6:04 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Mywla on February 23rd, 2012, 12:08 pm

Scarfs are missing from the list of clothing items.
This color indicates speech in Vani.
This color indicates speech in Common.
Mywla
Player

Words: 2077
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2012, 7:07 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Aracely on February 25th, 2012, 11:34 pm

Hello ^^

Could I get a Sapphire necklace added? I have that as my heirloom in my CS and was told I couldn't use that unless I asked here for it to be put on the Price List :3

"Listen to the words of the wise.

For they know the most valuable information.

More than any scholar could ever teach.

And remember,

Love and kindness are key."
Aracely
Loving, Helping Hand

Words: 4975
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2012, 1:52 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Perrin on March 4th, 2012, 2:06 am

Lockboxes, or perhaps lockboxes by grade of the lock. Many thanks in advance. :D
Perrin
This Guy

Words: 9532
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2012, 11:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Lusa on March 9th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Can Milk/Cream be added to the ingredients list please?

My chef needs it :3
Lusa
Player

Words: 31212
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aeryna Seaworth on March 11th, 2012, 5:04 am

I can't seem to find corsets or scarves on the price list. Them being added would be appreciated :) Perhaps have corset materials be leather, velvet, cotton and silk? Thanks in any case ^^
Speech in Common
Speech in Fratava
Aeryna Seaworth
The Wandering Pirate

Words: 24361
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Gillar on March 12th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Alright everyone, I think I have updated the Price List to include everything that has been mentioned thus far. If I haven't added it, it means that it is listed under or as a part of something else or I simply missed it in the jumble. In such instances, you can ask me if you still can't find it and I will help. Just a few items of note, I have included and artists toolkit for painters, sketchers and so on and have included a snippet on the cost for replacing used/lost items from a kit. It is mentioned in the tools and items section. I also made allowances for laboratories in the structures section to include the addition of basic, specialized equipment for different magical disciplines. That is listed in the structure section in the first part where price modifications are discussed. Weapons have been updated as well as clothing and edible/food items. The income section has also been updated.

Jewelry is difficult to update with included stones as the lore entry on gemstones is still under construction. For those of you wishing for some sort of guide to use in the meantime, you can check out Brimhold's Stones of Wonder and see how I handled jewelry with stones there. It is still rather rough but it will give you something to work with until the gemstones write-up is complete.

Also, to touch on a comment some time back about items taken from other gaming sources. Considering the overall size of this price list and the near countless numbers of items and entries included, it is possible that, in the search for items to be added as well as some suggestions submitted in the past and possibly in the future, some pre-existing elsewhere items will make there way in there. This is not intended in the least and I am constantly sifting through the price list to find such things and remove them. Bringing such things to my attention in a polite and helpful manner will ensure that our price list remains original and comprehensive. Also, since many items used on Mizahar are of a genre that is used throughout history in many different media by many different people, some things will inevitably be similar. I do my best to tailor things specifically to Mizahar and sometimes make them as generic as possible depending on the items. It isn't a perfect science however and mistakes are just that, mistakes. I thank you all for your understanding with this ongoing project I call the Price List as well as your suggestions and ideas. Without you, the players, this Price List would have grown into what it is today. Thank you.

All that said, I don't know how exactly you all navigate the Price List when trying to find something. For me, the most useful tool is Mozilla Firefox and its "Find" function. I know other browsers have a similar function but for me, it helps me find what I am looking for or at least get close to it.

Finally, keep the suggestions coming. I know I have been behind on updating it as of late due to weird fluctuating work schedules and my push more recently to get Sultros finished but I will do my best to get everything I can updated and included. Again, anything you don't see on the list or can't find that has been suggested already, please let me know and I will either help you find it, identify where it may have been added to something else or explain why it wasn't included.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345589
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Coltyn on March 12th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Thank you.
Coltyn
A Beautiful Baker Boy!

Words: 89551
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 9:47 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)
Donor (1)

Postby Kale Sordonis on March 12th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Could I possibly get coal on the list? I need it for metalsmithing =D
Progress. One gear at a time.
Kale Sordonis
Player

Words: 7803
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2012, 2:07 am
Character sheet

Postby Ehzo on March 15th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Photon Lasers! Just kidding.
Climbing claws, foot spikes, and grappling hooks. And Tabi boots(commonly called ninja shoes).
Ehzo
Player

Words: 1404
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2012, 3:52 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

PreviousNext