Pencil-wielding purveyor of art needs willing subjects

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Jetsam on April 25th, 2012, 11:15 am

Hello! So I've dedicated myself this year to learning to draw human-resembling things. If anyone is willing to let me practice on their character please link me to their CS. Only one at a time though please, so if someone else has posted please don't! For examples, here's a centaur and a pointy-eared faerie (not an elf, of course). Yes I know, these things are real world fantasy and not Mizahar friendly at all. I can't help that, as I'm new and haven't painted anything here-specific yet (except Jetsam I guess!) So help me out by requesting a Mizahar race?! Men are welcome too, I don't draw them often enough.

And then, there's the fact that Jetsam is a tattooist and needs jobs. If your character wants a tattoo, I will not only give you one IC, but actually design the tattoo to your specifications and draw your character with it (or photoshop it onto a picture of your choice)! She will require paying, but is willing to barter.

Feel free to either reply here or message me about either of these things.
Jetsam
bound to find a fire

Words: 7079
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2012, 8:42 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Evalin on June 5th, 2012, 2:02 pm

Hey! I can't belive I did not see this before. I LOVE paintings, and if I can get one done of Eva I would appreciate it! Also I am all for being a guinie pig lol. Eva's CS is here: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic19603.html.

You can be as free and creative as you want with her, and if you want details on her current body then I am happy to oblige :). Have fun :D
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Don on June 16th, 2012, 2:24 pm

I'd love one of Donathon, maybe just a full body pose in his knightly outfit. He resembles Sean Bean, mainly from his movie Black Death.
Don
Upholder of Justice, Follower of the Windoak

Words: 50238
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2012, 9:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nij on June 18th, 2012, 11:35 pm

You can practice with Nij! She needs a picture with her gnosis anyways...
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic22450.html
what is being conveyed in Nura | what is being spoken
Nij
i'm a wildfire.

Words: 33340
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2012, 3:23 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Wrenmae on June 19th, 2012, 12:38 pm

Wow! Impressive talent! I'd love to grab a tattoo in thread and have Wren drawn out. I'll toss you a pm to see your availability.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Marin on June 20th, 2012, 5:15 am

I would be up for the list if you have the time! Maybe a hunting pose? Your talent is awesome!
http://bit.ly/marin_cs
Marin
(Really Impressive Title Here)

Words: 31725
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2012, 3:46 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nai'shee on June 21st, 2012, 9:26 am

I would love to have Nai's drawing too, my model has only one picture and I would like some more! If you have time you can try with her too. Don't have to be specific pose, just casually standing.^^
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on June 21st, 2012, 9:40 am

This seems like a fine idea. If you could draw Eadfrid in full gear with his staff, I would be very grateful.
Eadfrid
A Wizard Is Never Late...

Words: 9338
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Syrah Steele on June 22nd, 2012, 6:05 pm

You are very talented! I always wanted a drawing of Syrah! If you could do one of her that would be sooo great!

Do whatever you like! you can make her mad, sad, whatever! But if you can draw animals, consider this:
Syrah is bonding to a ferret named Lewis (PC name Dex) and I thought, hey what if I got a picture of them together?!
So maybe you can draw Syrah bending over, hand extended and a cute little ferret running up her arm.

This is way cool! And I don't want to make it really hard for you, so do whatever you want!

My character sheet link is under my avatar, under race :D
"I would like to most graciously thank Ms. Steele for providing me with much needed deep and intellectual RP that goes beyond, 'Hey I don't like you let's fight.' So if you do read this Syrah thank you very much!'" - Desmus Marrudius
Syrah Steele
My heart is cold but, so is the wine.

Words: 105282
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 2:09 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Galys on June 25th, 2012, 5:44 am

I'd love if you could do a portrait of mine own character - details being on the character sheet along with my one and only lonely picture. I've had a... difficult time finding any kind of actual real-life-human model for my character, but if you need one, I can probably dig up something.

Thanks to Pa'haite for the signature picture
Galys
That guy. The one with a boat.

Words: 20680
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 7:45 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Plotnotes