Flashback A Murderous Meeting [Dye] [Mature Content]

Two woman with murderous intentions meeting the first time.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Flashback] A Murderous Meeting [Dye] [Mature Content]

Postby Clareen on August 24th, 2012, 8:11 am

I'm enjoying this FAR too much... Even as the thought crossed her mind she still didn't consider cutting the entertainment off for even a moment, this woman was far too fun, besides, they would never get another chance like this if she were dead. Suddenly Clareen felt the strange woman's weight shift. He heavy thud hit her back about the same time that she realized the kiss between the two had been broken.

When her back hit the wall Clareen let out a quiet moan under her breath, only to again feel the woman's hand between her legs, causing her moan to crescendo. Following the loud moan came a sensation of pain from her neck, the woman had latched on strongly, implanting her teeth into Clareen's neck, causing a rather large amount of pain. In response Clareen's scream filled the halls of the Inner Wardens, ricocheting off of the circular ceiling.

For me to believe I was in control, pft, I was terribly petching wrong, this petching woman is dominating me already. Clareen quickly made her own hands reach each other around the woman's waist, unsheathing the concealed daggers. Clareen's own face was still pointed towards the roof from the bite, but a smile ran across it.

She flipped the dagger in her left hand to be inside of her palm as she didn't intend to use it quite yet; wielding the one in her right hand, she cut a gash along the woman's left side. During the movement of the cut, Clareen's left fingers found their place within the woman's pelvic region, sliding inside.
Clareen
Player

Words: 22659
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2012, 5:14 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

[Flashback] A Murderous Meeting [Dye] [Mature Content]

Postby Dye on August 29th, 2012, 12:30 am

This vagik is going to get herself in trouble with her moans... A small one, a larger, more passionate moan, a scream...

Everyone knows pain and pleasure are best when mixed. Well, the redhead did.

And there was much of both.

Dye heard the distinct snik of unsheathing blades, and her heart skipped a beat. More pain? More pleasure? A bit of both, or more? Her mind racing, her heart beating a rhythm unknown to man - almost as if her heart were determined to beat triplets, playing the song of her excitement.

The blade sank into her skin.

Her teeth, latched onto the Inarta's shoulder, disconnected with her screeching cry, more of her vulture nature coming out in the feral scream.

Petch, it hurt.

Those slim fingers of the girl slid to their place, and the gash in her side left her mind. A dull throbbing ache, yes, but less important in the flurry of passion...
Dye
Player

Words: 16702
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2012, 6:22 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Murderous Meeting [Dye] [Mature Content]

Postby Phoenix on November 9th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Clareen

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Seduction 4
Dancing 1
Hypnotism 1
Observation 2

Lores
Lore Earned
Common: The language of the weak
A hate for ones own people
Using Hypnotism for information
Seduction in the Marketplace
Pain is pleasure

Dye

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation 4
Seduction 4
Stealth 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Master’s bidding
Stealing a Dek’s only possession
Kelvic: Ones real nature shining through the human façade.
Seduction in the Marketplace
Pain is pleasure

The Order of the Phoenix

An interesting thread, to be sure. Be a little more careful with the daggers! There is nothing to say that Clareen didn't puncture a kidney when she poked Dye in the back. I won't penalize, but be aware that a knowledge of Daggers doesn't make you an expert in the human body and where you can poke and slice without accidentally hitting an artery or causing severe damage by slicing too deeply through an important muscle.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous