The Voluptuous Vulture (Dye, Mac)

In which Mac encounters a vulture that turns out to be more than first meets the eye.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Jeremiah Maccabee on November 3rd, 2012, 10:46 pm

Mac woke with a start. It took him a moment to remember where he was. A groan found its way out of his mouth as he pulled himself up off the floor. His body ached all over the place. Hell, his body ached in places he didn't even know he had. He was getting too old for this kind of stuff.

The girl had managed to get herself propped up on one elbow and was watching him. She had a wary look in her eyes. He let himself fall into a chair and stared back at her.

“So here's the story,” he said. “You got an injured right arm … or wing … whatever. You probably already noticed that. Doctor patched you up and said it'll heal up in a few days. So I figured I'd get us set up in Tarsin's Boarding House here until you're able to get around on your own.” He rubbed a scar on his chin with his thumb.

“Oh, and now that you're awake, I figured I'd pick up some clothes for you. Although personally I think you look pretty good without any. So what say I go do that now and maybe bring back something to eat while I'm at it?”

AKA Anselm
Jeremiah Maccabee
No, I am not lost. Why do you ask?

Words: 52143
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2012, 1:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dye on November 4th, 2012, 7:37 pm

With a scoff, the vulture propped herself up even further, finally getting into a sitting position with her back to the wall. It was cold on her bare back, but that flew from her mind quickly as she pushed the blanket that had been covering her aside, fully exposing herself. Men much more lecherous have seen this body, hmm?

Dye stood, stretched, making sure to keep her right arm close to her body, and sat back on the edge of the bed, examining Jeremiah closely once again. Scarred and old, he seemed harmless.

It helped that he offered her food and clothing.
"Food would be appreciated, as would clothing. I fear I left mine in the woods when I took flight earlier. I'll have to go get them, but I surely can't go like this, hmm?" Her smile then was sultry and malicious, which seemed to be her default setting; even when she did not find a man attractive, he was still a tool to be used, abused, disposed of, and possibly eaten.

"So, what'll you be getting?"
Dye
Player

Words: 16702
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2012, 6:22 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous