A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Fall, 75 512
It was sometime in the afternoon when Volens woke up. His right arm bandaged, and sore from a vicious attack from a creature he never got a good look at. He didn’t sleep well either, something was on his mind. He couldn’t quite put a finger on the series of unknown feelings and thoughts, but he felt it was something important. A pile of food stalled the thoughts, but only for a couple minutes. He didn’t finish his rations, they were too rich for him. The Inn was much calmer now, but he felt something was missing. This was pushed aside with a letter from Zachery: telling him he had the week off to heal. And that he was able to pay him during this time. Volens smiled, but the thought quickly returned.

Volens sighed, slowly the thoughts coalesced. It was the woman from the first night in Nyka, Penn. Her sharp eyes, warm smile, and fierce anger… Volens didn’t know what he was feeling, this was beyond his understanding. Then, he was brought back into reality when he bumped into something. Volens blinked, and stared into the Grey Eyes of Penn.
Last edited by Volens on November 15th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Penn had been quite happily minding her own business, her head down as she read her mothers diary, when something bumped into her, causing her to jump slightly and look straight up at the man who had bumped into her. It was Volens...
"Oh hi!" she smiled at him, at those light brown eyes... Then she saw his right arm, bandaged up for some reason... "What happened to your arm?" she asked, suddenly feeling an alien emotion washing through her body as she looked at his arm, before turning her gaze to the mans face and those light brown eyes!

Something inside her made her want to stay near this man... But she couldn't work out what that something was!
Last edited by Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Volens blushed at the wave of emotions he saw in Penn's eyes. "Hi." stammered Volens, he looked down at his arm, "Well, I'm not actually sure what did it. I was attacked by some kind of... Well, I didnt get a good look at it."

Volens thought for a moment, "Would you like to join me for a bit? I'm about to walk my horse. He has been cooped up in the stables for several days now."
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Penn watched the mans eyes as he spoke, not taking her eyes away from his, a habit she had developed when she was younger...
"Something attacked you?" Penn found herself growling slightly as she spoke... The thought of something attacking this man made her feel a deep anger... Then when he asked if she'd like to join him, she couldn't help but smile slightly, the desire to protect him telling her to stay near him!
"It would be a pleasure!" she said, smiling sweetly at him and tilting her head slightly...
Last edited by Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Volens smiled deeply, he didn’t want to concern Penn with his wound- but he was touched by her anger. He motioned for her to walk next to him as he made his way to the stables. He tossed a silver at the stable owner, and made his way to his horse.

He got gently brushed Compar, who seemed a little riled up at the presence of Penn. “Compar, this is my good friend Penn.” Volens whispered into his horse’s ear. He checked his tack as he gently put it on the horse.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Penn smiled at the sight of the horse! It was a really quite beautiful creature! Like most horses, but for some reason, they could probably tell what she was! Or smell something threatening...
"It's a beautiful horse!" she said happily, keeping her distance... She'd never been near a horae and she was nervous as to how it would behave...
"I've never been this close to a horse!" she couldn't help but quietly take a step closer to Volens and the horse, Compar...
Last edited by Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Volens laughed quietly at how Penn reacted to the horse, Compar was generally quite calm. “I’ve had him for almost 2 years now. It was one of the things my master Clay had bought. We traveled a lot...” Volens sighed sadly, making sure the tack was secure. He patted his horse on the snout. Then he put the saddle on, slowly his horse was calming down. “He’s a Gilding Horse, and sometimes I think he knows what I’m saying.”

Volens paused for a moment, and then extended his hand toward Penn, urging her to pet his horse.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Penn smiled as she listened to Volens speak... He'd had the horse for two years? That was how old she was! Was the horse maybe older than her.
Then as Volens extended his hand towards her, she took a few more steps closer to the horse, thankful that she had eaten already, otherwise she'd have had trouble controlling the tiger inside her...

As she got closet, she looked at Volens, as though she was checking to see if it was okay for her to move closer to the horse...
Last edited by Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Volens smiled warmly, and chuckled some more at Penns hesitation. Conpar was now almost completely calm now, and was getting comfortable with the new face. Volens gently took Penn’s hand, and placed it on his horses’ snout.

“He won’t bite, though he might try and play a prank on you. But I trust him, he always know where the best Inns are.” Said Volens, patting his horses flank.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Penn felt Volens take her hand and she blushed slightly, then smiled slightly as she felt the horses snout beneath her hand... It seemed a lot calmer
"He sounds like he's a good companion..." she smiled as she spoke, looking up at Volens as she did so!
Volens seemed like a nice man! Trustworthy and something about him seemed to compel her want to stay near him! To look after him and protect him...
Last edited by Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next