A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Volens nervously laughed, trying to hide his feelings. He never was good at sharing them. But something about this woman was differant. She had a special quality that Volens couldn't quite place. Unsure of what to say, Volens didn't answer. He rode in silence trying to think of something meaningful to say.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Penn noticed Volens' lack of speech and felt some form of worry spread through her... She wondered what the reason was, and finally decided to ask him...
"You've gone quiet? Have I said something wrong?" she said calmly, as she loosened her grip around his waist as they got closer to Nyka...
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 9:53 pm

"No. What you said was wonderful... I just don't know what to say." Volens blushed deeply, "my ability to communicate... isn't the best. You're a wonderful person... And you've been very kind to me. I've enjoyed our ride tonight. Would you like to join me for dinner?" He blurted out swiftly, and nervously. Urging his horse to go faster.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Penn smirked as she listened to the man speak... He was saying quite a lot, compared to how he had been so quiet just a few seconds ago...
Then she heard him ask if she'd like to join him for dinner and she thoughts over for a while...
From her previous experience, she'd found that human's often say that out of courtesy more than anything, but with Volens she wasn't quite sure...
"I'd love to!" she declared quite happily. "But are you asking out of courtesy or because you want to ask?"
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 10:07 pm

He had never been asked that question before, he thought for a moment, "Well, I really enjoy your company. I don't see any reason why it should end when we get back. Are you still staying at the Safe Haven Hostel?" He blushed even more deeply.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 10:12 pm

"Really? You mean, you actually enjoy my company?" Penn could barely believe her ears, most people hated being around her, thanks to her eccentricity...
She felt her face lighting up slightly...
"Yeah, I'm still there... I wasn't really sure on how long I'd be staying..." she said, calming again so she didn't sound quite as excitale...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 10:21 pm

"Yeah, something about you is special. I just can't put my finger on it. I would enjoy your company for my meals. The rations they give me are too rich anyway." Volens hoped he hadn't said too much.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 10:33 pm

As soon as Volens said the word special, Penn almost froze... Did he know? Or was she just being paranoid?
Then she heard the next part and nearly breathed a sigh of relief...
"Special? You're too kind Volens... It could put you in danger..." she said, as a worry corsed through her veins! Someone could take advantage of that kindness! But she would protect him no matter what!
"And are you sure about the meal? I don't wish to impose!" she said, hoping that he was sure about the meal... She didn't wish to leave his side!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 10:43 pm

"My reimancy puts me in more danger than anything else." Volens chuckled. Penn was unusual, but he liked that about her. Most people thought he was the dangerous, crazy mage, but it didn't phase her.

"Nothing would make me happier than to eat dinner with you." Said Volens, trying to not stammer to much.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 15th, 2012, 10:57 pm

Penn thought for a moment about the man's words... So reimancy must be very dangerous! She thought to herself, trying to learn more about the world she lived in...
"Does Reimancy hurt?" she asked quietly, curious about everything... Then as she heard the word pleasure, she smiled and tightened her armani around his waist, pulling herself closer to him as she felt a need to serve... A need to be loyal to Volens, and Volens alone!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext