A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Volens smiled as Penn held him tighter. "Reimancy is painful. Both for me... and the person, or thing I use it against." He had to whisper as they were near the gate. He hopped down off his his, then held out his hand to help Penn down.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 7:04 am

Penn thought for a moment, then felt Volens getting off the horse. She smiled as he offered her his hand, before taking it and getting off the horse.
"Thank you..." she smiled at him happily, wondering what he was thinking about... She wanted to know his mind! But since she wasn't like him, she'd probably never find out...
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Penn’s smile made Volens happier than he would have thought possible, he couldn’t help but smile back. Then for the first time, he really noticed what was behind her eyes. It didn’t seem exactly human, but what it was Volens couldn’t place it. He thought that might have made him hesitant, but he found he didn’t want to let go of her hand.

Volens smiled even bigger and he said, “Would you like to hold the reins of Compar to walk him to the stable? He seems to really like you.”
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 3:25 pm

As Volens asked her if she would like to hold the horses reigns, Penn smiled widely as she looked at Compar.
"Are you sure?" she asked, happily taking the horses reigns, before looking at Volens and tilting her head. "Your nice!" she declared...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Volens blushed again, and followed them throught the gates to the stable, "Is there any where you would want to go before dinner? We have a bit of time left until the sun is down."

Volens was just happy to spend his time with Penn, he didn't care about much other than that.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Penn thought for a moment, trying to decide on the best course of action to take, and which words to use would be better...
"Well, I don't really know much about this place... So, are there any particularly interesting places?" she asked sweetly, her pale eyes darting to the side as her sensitive ears heard a noise far away in the distance...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Volens thought breifly, he had only been in town for a few days. "Well, the Flaxen District has some good stores, but bost of them sell slaves. I've been wanting to go to this little store called 'The Nine Staves' or the Wizards Thumb."

Volens' left hand involuntarily rested on his long sword, when he noticed Penn’s eyes stray.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 4:33 pm

"They sound interesting!" Penn smiled, turning her gaze back onto Volens trying to convince herself that she hadn't heard anything... "Shall we?" she said, grinning at him and showing her slightly elongated canines...
Then she glanced around again, as the sound of a small animal scurrying around... She couldn't help but change her grin into a sweet smile...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Volens eased a bit, and led Penn to the southern part of the city where the Nine Staves had a small shop in an alley well out of the main street. He knocked on an old wooden door, and was promptly greated by a woman with short hair. Volens didnt get a good look at her, as the evening sun was cut off by the narrow alley.

"Welcome to my home," said the woman, inviting them in, "Would you like a palm reading, or we have some tea, or maybe you want to talk?" The woman smiled, " Oh, my name is Ren."

Volens looked at Penn, "Well, some tea would be nice. What do you say Penn?"
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Penn smiled at the woman, Ren, then glanced at Volens before turning her gaze back to the woman...
"Tea would be lovely." she said softly, agreeing with Volens... It had quite a long time since she experienced the delicious pleasures of tea!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext