A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 6:46 pm

The tea was a aromatic blend Volens had never had. He placed a couple siver into the collection bowl, and thanked his host. It was dark now, and Volens remembered keenly the dangers that prowled the streets of Nyka. Volens stopped Penn as they exited the dark alley, and said, "I dont know that prowls the streets at night. But there are dangers in this city that are hidden in shadow, and secret. Stay close to me, we need to get to the Safe Haven Hostel."
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Penn felt a happiness wash over her as Volens told her to stay close to him... If only he knew what she was... That she was probably capable of attacking this monster and surviving with minimal injuries...
"Okay!" she said. "But I've probably met worse creatures than these ones!" she smiled slightly... She knew that if one of these monsters attacked Volens, she would do everything in her power to protect the man!
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Volens could feel how stiff his right arm was, lucky for him he was left handed. He looked at Penn, he caught a glint of confidence in her eyes. Something about them filled his heart with hope, like he was traveling with a fierce warrior. He quietly motioned to Penn to follow him. He stopped at the corner of the alley, a group of monks ran through the night in the distance. He wasn't sure how the monks enforced the curfew, but he thought it would be best to avoid them.

"We have to make it across the south bridge, the quicker we go the better." He rushed across the dark street. To the next alley.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 16th, 2012, 8:43 pm

"Alright!" Penn said quietly, but to all she could hear was animal°s scuttling around... Delicious animals... So many of them!
Removing the thoughts from her mind, she kept close to Volens, wondering whether this was the fastest he could travel on foot!
"Is this the fastest you can move?" she asked, her voice and eyes filled with a peculiar curiosity... Like this man was all she wanted to know about...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 16th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Volens looked at her with a look of confusion, what an odd question to ask at a time like this. "... Yeah, I'm afraid it it. I don't often move any where quickly. I don't often have a need to run for my life." He rushed into another alley.

"Can you move faster?"
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 8:54 am

"Maybe..." Penn smiled slightly. "You'll have to stick around to find out!" she wanted to giggle, but.she was sure.whether anything dangerous would hear her, so instead, she just grinned, her elongated canines revealed slightly...
"So, across the south bridge, huh?" she spoke softly, keeping asclose to Volens as she could
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Volens could sense the confidence in Penn. She seemed perfectly calm, and relaxed. How she did it escapred Volens. He caught a glimpse of her canines, but quickly pushed that out of his mind, there were more important things to worry about. All of these random thoughts lead him to one conclusion- he was terrified. He grabbed her hand as he dashed down the street to another alley. He felt some comfort in her closeness, and the mysteries she posed atleast let him take his mind off the dangers.

"I think we're almost to the bridge." He paused, and then whispered, "I don't think I'll have a problem staying with you."
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Penn smiled at Volens' words, before looking at him... Then she gently squeezed his hand, being careful not to be too rough... She didn't want to hurt him...
Then she heard something from nearby... It was only quiet, but it was enough to let her no that something was watching them... Something dangerous...

Without warning, she forced Volens behind her so her body was between him and whatever was watching them!

"Something is watching us!" she growled, her voice becoming angry as her tiger realised the danger to Volens...
Then the shape of a dog rapidly emerged from the nearby shadows, taking a small nip at Penn's hand and drawing a small amount of blood...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 6:20 pm

Volens spotted the shape as it faded back into the shadows, the dark alley wasn't the best conditions for a human to defend themselves. How Penn had even spotted the dark shape way beyond Volens. He drew his longsword quietly, thinking about Penns strength. He cleared his mind, and tried to spot the danger in the shadows.

"Penn, be careful." He said quietly, more to himself than anything. This whole ordeal was his fault, and if Penn got hurt.... He pushed that thought out of his mind.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 6:39 pm

"Me? Careful? Naturally!" Penn couldn't help but smirk slightly as she kept her eyes trained on the darkness. "It's you I'm worried about!"
Penn lowered her stance slightly, her shoulders back as she waited for another attack from whatever those things were...
She growled loudly, a warning to whatever they were! Then another ran at her, but she was quicker! She managed to grap the creatures neck, and observed it...
It was some kind of deformed dog!

Then it escaped her grip and darted back into the shadows...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext