A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Volen saw how quickly Penn moved, and he knew he had found someone he could travel the world with. He cleared his head. He was in danger for goodness sake, he didn't have time to think about things like that.

A shadow caught his eye, and Volens thrust his longsword at it, nicking one of the deformed dogs. It called out in pain, but faded back into the shadows. "Penn, take my dagger, these things are too dangerous to fight with bare hands."

He saw another shadow briefly, and then a second one. These creatures had cut off both ends of the alley now.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Penn looked at Volens and shook her head at Volens trying to give her his dagger...
"Who said I was bare handed?" she asked, then as she saw the other dogs blocking the end of the alley she decided that there was only one thing left to do!
In very little time, her clothes were on the floor and her body was changing into light, then reforming in the shape of a large white tiger...

The tiger looked up at Volens, then at the deformed dogs and growled menacingly! Then she charged at them, violently attacking one of them!
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Volens was stunned, nothing he had seen had prepared him for what Penn did. He uttered a single word..."Huh." Between the danger, and the tiger now staring up at him, he didn't have much room to process anything. Then the tiger vanished into the shadows. Volens slashed as one of the dogs rushed him, but now almost useless in the fight. His human senses couldn't do much in the dark alley.

All he could do was defend himself, and hope that Penn would be safe. "Penn, please be safe." He found that he had said the words outloud.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 7:33 pm

As Penn attacked the dog, a different one charged at her shoulder, but she ignored it until she had killed her 'toy'.
Then she turned and growled at the dog that attacked her, thankful that this seemed to be a small pack!
She charged at the creature, sinking her sharp canines into it's neck... Then a thought crossed her mind... Volens was alone!
The snow tiger let go of the dogs neck then made her way towards Volens so she could protect him!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Volens noticed a shadow, too late to hit with his sword, he flipped up his cloak with is right arm, delaying the creature's assult. By the time Volens brought his sword to bear the creature had disappeared again. A second creature pounced, or maybe it was the same one, Volens barely dodged it and brought his sword down a second to late. Missing the creature. Then, it pounced again but clumsily missed. The creature was getting desperate, but Volens wasn't able to see well enough to strike it with his sword.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Penn saw Volens with his sword, then she saw the deformed dog circling him in the shadows! She saw it about to attack him again, then she found herself running at it, knocking it away from Volens with a rather large growl...
She looked up at Volens, then growled at the creature again, before violently attacking it, over and over again...
It had tried to hurt Volens... It had to suffer the consequences!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Volens could hear a struggle, but he couldn't see anything. The smell of blood had began to fill the alley. He could no longedr see Penn, it was starting to worry him. He kept his sword up, watching the shadows, trying to get any hint of what was going on. "Penn?" He called, worried about her well being.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Penn had just finished with the deformed dog when she heard Volens calling her... The tiger stalked back to where Volens was, the few streaks of light that hit her reflecting off the creatures blood that stained her white fur...
She moved closer to Volens, ready to protect him from anything that came near him! She wouldn't let anything hurt him!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 17th, 2012, 9:04 pm

For a brief second Volens felt fear at the tiger stalking out of the shadows, but then the adreniline from the fight began to wear off. Volens knealt down to Penn, and placed his hand gently on her head. He couldn't find words to express what he had seen. He stood up, and tried to check the shadows for more of the dog like creatures, but he couldn't tell if they were gone, or only waiting to strike. "... Penn, are they... Gone?" He said in between labored breaths.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 17th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Penn felt herself nuzzling her head against Volens' hand, then glanced around, before dipping her head a few times to show that she couldn't see or hear any of them...
Then the tiger backed away from Volens, before dissolving into light that reformed as her human form! Then she grabbed her clothes and quickly pulled them on, before walking back to Volens.
"Are you injured at all?" were the first words that came out of her mouth...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext