A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 18th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Volens looked into Penn's eyes, then quickly looked away. What a marvelous race these Kelvics are. She would be a good friend to have. She was intelligent, and could turn into a tiger! What else could you ask for in a companion? Volens mustered some energy and smiled, and looked back to Penn.

"Wow, only two? And you can turn into a tiger? Or I guess as you put it, turn into a human." Volens stopped himself and took a breath. He was starting to ramble. He ate a little more fruit. He cleared his thoughts, and took another breath, "I may be young, by human standards, but I have learned that what you are doesn't matter so much."

He couldn't stop himself from talking, maybe it was the exhaustion, "You saved my life, Penn. And you've given me a wonderful day. If there is anything I can do for you, just ask and I'll help you to the best of my abilities." After he was done talking, he thought he might have said to much, to fast. But it was how he felt, and nothing could take back these words.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 18th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Penn smiled at Volens' words... He was kind, and something about him made her want to protect him no matter what! She would have to find a way to stay near him, so she could keep an eye on him!

"Well, we should hang out more often!" she said happily, her head tilted to the side... "And you could always teach me about places you've been!"

Penn grinned widely, unable to remove the look from her face as she kept her eyes on Volens, a man that seemed to somehow draw her to him! Something about him, maybe it was his kindness, made her desire to be near him and please him!
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 18th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Volens smiled at Penn, she was a wonderful person, "well, due to my injuries I have a few days to my self. If you wanted you could eat breakfast with me." He looked at Penn, and hoped he wasn't over stepping his welcome. He looked down, and drank a bit of water. He had never come across anything like this. His master's lessons never included social teachings. He was in a world he didn't understand now.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 18th, 2012, 6:32 pm

"Breakfast sounds lovely!" Penn said with a rather large smile on her face... If he had a few days to himself because of his injury, he wouldn't be getting into too much danger! And she would probably end up following him just to make sure her was safe and guarded by her at all times!
The idea made Penn smile rather widely... He probably wouldn't realise if she followed him!!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 18th, 2012, 9:59 pm

OOCSorry for the long delay. Its my birthday, and I've been celebrating.

Volens smiled, he enjoyed spending time with Penn. And she had saved his life, Volens was in her debt, he had to think of a way to make it up to her. "And if you want, I can spend another day with you. I was going to visit the Wizards Thumb, but I would much rather do something with you." He drank a but more water, and we can get some fresh fish for lunch. The fish market always has the best fish."

Volens smiled again, he was in a very good mood. It might be sleepiness, or it could be that he had found a true friend in Penn. He nibbled on a little more fruit, and looked away. He didn't want to stare at her for too long.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 18th, 2012, 11:06 pm

(OOC-It's your birthday? Congratulations!)
Penn smiled as Volens spoke... He was such a nice man! And her must have trusted Penn... In her heart she felt that she could him her-what was the word? Ah yes-friend!
"I'd like that!" she said softly, a warm smile on her face. "I'd like that a lot!"
Then she found herself standing up and walking over'suck to him and wrapping her arms around his chest...
"Thank you..." she whispered, before moving back to the bed to sit down
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 19th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Volens smiled faintly, “I’m glad that you want to spend another day with me. Today was the most fun I’ve had in a long time.” Then Penn hugged her, he blushed deeply. But he smiled much bigger, and he looked at her again. “Penn, I must sleep, if you want, I could walk you to your room. Then when you wake you can come over and have some breakfast.”

He stood up, and stretched, his whole body was becoming stiff from the fight. He finished his glass of water, and stretched out his hand to Penn to walk her to her room.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 19th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Penn couldn't help but smile at the blush that covered Volens' face... It was quite sweet that he blushed! It made him seem quite innocent!
She smiled back at him as she stood up and took his hand, feeling it's warmth against hers, a truly pleasant feeling!
"So you had fun today, even though those dog things could have killed you?" she asked curiously...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 19th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Volens smiled some more, his hear had long worn off, and his body had begun to recover from the adrenaline. “Sometimes skirting the edge of death is fun. I’ve been at danger of being killed for a long time now. And having a friend at your side makes it better.” Volens gently squeezed her hand, “I owe you my life.” Volens smiled and looked Penn in the eyes, “Thank you.”
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 19th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Penn stared into Volens' eyes as he spoke... Wouldn't anyone help another when they needed it or was that just her? Was she just weird?
"There's no need to thank me!" she exclaimed, gently squeezing his hand. "Surely anyone would do that, wouldn't they?" Penn smiled as she spoke, then she realised how stupid she must have seemed... But she just smiled as a way of hiding it...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext