[Verified by Torchlight] Cin-Cin

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cin-Cin

Postby Cin-Cin on November 20th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Cin-Cin

Information

Image~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Race: Inarta, Human
Languages: Nari (Fluent)
Common (Partial)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
With eyes the color of the clear sky and hair like falcon feathers, most wonder if Cin-Cin is not a bird herself. Her pale skin is adorned with numerous freckles and her face as well. She stands 5 feet, 2 inches short. Cin-Cin hovers under most other Inartians.
Cin-Cin has a mild mannered personality. She tends to come across as very reserved, almost shy, but when she does speak it is usually about something pleasant. She is friendly and well-mannered, but passionate. She is quick to please and hard to anger, but easy to offend.
Cin-Cin has lived in Wind Reach her entire life. A mother, who has since passed, raised her in a small home. Her father, also a commoner, is still alive and at work as a farmer. She has no siblings.
Cin-Cin works at the Skyhigh Stables as a Stable Manager. She overlooks the care of the horses and efficiency of the workers, mostly Dek, under her management. She assists the Stablemaster and does most inventory and horse-care work.

Last edited by Cin-Cin on July 7th, 2013, 12:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Cin-Cin
Stable Manager at Skyhigh Stables

Words: 45430
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Cin-Cin

Postby Cin-Cin on November 20th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Possessions & Housing

Living in a humble cave in the wall of Mount. Skyinarta in the Darniva Commonrooms, Cin-Cin keeps her home clean and organized. Her few possessions are laid neatly about and her bed is always made. A small hearth is located within the middle of the cave. This small cavern is about 20 feet long by 20 feet wide and is a simple home for a Chiet.

Wardrobe
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Tan Dress (Linen)
-Simple White Undergarments (Linen)
-Simple Orange Cloak (Cotton)
-Simple Brown Sandals (Leather)

Tools
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack (Leather)
Comb (Glass)
Brush (Glass)
Soap
Razor
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Gryfalcon
Bird Perch (Wooden)
Gyrfalcon Whistle
Leash, Small (Leather)
Hood (Leather)
Jesse

Housing
Bunk, Poor (Wooden)
Chest, Poor (Wooden)
Chair, Poor (Wooden)
Small Table, Poor (Wooden)

Misc.
1 Pipe
1 Pound of Tobacco

Ledger

Fall 512 :
Item Price Info
Starting 600 Pinions Starting Package
Home -500 Pinions Cave in Mt. Skyinarta
Bird Call -5 SM Gyrfalcon Whistle
Perch -10 Pinions Wooden Bird Perch
Leash -5 SM Small Leather Leash
Hood -3 Pinions Leather Falcon Hood
Jesse -2 Pinions Strong Thin Leather Straps
Dress -8 SM Linen. Old one destroyed [color=#FFFFFF]here
Wages 140 Pinions Skyhigh Stables
Total 223 Pinions, 2 SM End of Season

Summer 513

Starting 223 Pinions, 2 SM Total From Fall
Pipe -5 Pinions For Smoking
Tobacco -5 SM 1 Pound
Last edited by Cin-Cin on July 12th, 2013, 7:12 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Cin-Cin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Cin-Cin (WIP)

Postby Cin-Cin on November 20th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Last edited by Cin-Cin on August 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Cin-Cin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Cin-Cin

Postby Cin-Cin on November 20th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Personality Quiz

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Cin-Cin
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Cin, Cinnie, Cinnamon, C
3. How old are you? 23
4. What is your height? 5' 2"
5. What is your weight? 103lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Calm, kind, dreamful.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Spacey, calm, nice.
3. What is your favorite body feature? Eyes and Hair
4. How physically fit are you? Enough to pick up a large bird.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Simple dress, barefoot or sandals.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Symmy is my mother and Travis is my father. Mother is dead, but was a seamstress and father is a farmer.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? No.
3. What is your extended family like? Small and Simple. One aunt and uncle, 2 male cousins.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? My father is the most important, but friends mean a lot to me.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Of course! My gyrfalcon, Try, is like my son!

2. Where do you live now? Wind Reach
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? The Beach.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? By Thunder Bay.
5. Where do you fear to be? On the cliff of Skyinarta

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Not that I know of.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Nari, fluently and Common basically. I assume I have a Nari accent when speaking Common.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I pull on my hair when I'm nervous. And when I get really stressed, I'll smoke.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I don't have any, but I want a lot of ear piercings.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I work at Skyhigh Stables
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It's not my dream job, but I do enjoy the animals and my authority.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I would want to work with birds.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The Falcon trainer, they work with birds all day.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Construction, seems so hard.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Well behaved, but I would wander off a lot.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? When my gyrfalcon found me.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Having to go to the Cliff.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? they were my parents, only when I got older did I learn to love them.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? The Endals, they got to be with their Eagles all the time.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Regular Yasi schooling.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Love it! As long as its about something I enjoy.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Mostly on my own. My love of birds for my birdkeeping and falconry and when I had to get a job, so I learned horsemanship and animal husbandry.
4. How do you learn best? Doing! Although reading works too. Having someone tell me doesn't work well.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Learn so much more about birds.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I don't really know, but I have a strong bond with my bird. Sometimes I swear I'm reading his mind.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Why not trust them? We all work for the better of Wind Reach.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? oh, *blushes* straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. ...No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.*giggles* No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Nope.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, there's no appeal in alcohol.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Probably wine if I had to choose.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Um? No?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Alcohol is weird tasting and drugs are not to be trusted.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Reading and bird watching.
2. Do you like to read? Yes!
3. What annoys you more than anything else? People talking when I'm concentrating.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Laying down in the grass and staring at the sky.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Boys, I never got over that since I was a Yasi.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I love orange...and silver.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Sunrise, all the birds come out.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A giant bird migration over Wind Reach in the evening sunset.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like meats and fruits. I don't like nuts much.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Warm, almost hot, whether. Blizzards scare me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic!
2. What are your religious views? I don't have many.
3. Would you be able to kill? I'm sure, if need be.
4. What are your views on sex? Everyone does it at some point.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being happy and having a full belly!

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Um, I don't really know. Nothing great, nothing bad.
2. What is your greatest regret? Not being friends with my mother when I was younger.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Best memory is when Try found me and worst is when my mother died.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have my mother and I get along before she died.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Being me, I'm proud of who I became and I know one day I'll do something great for the birds of Wind Reach.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I hide it when I'm sad or offended. I want people to think I'm always happy. They don't need to worry about me.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No, but there are very few races I have seen. I don't like what I've heard about those Ziths
3. What makes you happy? Everything positive!
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I would die for my father or Try.
5. What makes you angry? When people insult my work or my friends or family.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Very good, unless they are mean to me, then I treat them average.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Try is the most important thing in my life, then my father.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My dad, he's gone on without my mother and he's doing great.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No, but the perfect one is one who trusts me.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why I trust Try to protect me, I protect him.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, I follow behind quietly.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Sure, I'm not afraid of people.
4. Do you care what others think of you? As long as they don't think I'm mean or selfish.
5. What do you think of others, in general? People are generally good.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My kindness.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I am easily offended.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I wasn't so shy.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted, shy.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Ivak
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None I know of.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? No
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I pray to him every once in a while
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Devoting life.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? The birds of Wind Reach
2. What is the best part of life? Being Happy.
3. What is the best part of death? Freedom, but birds are alive and they have that. Endals too.. So I don't really know, I don;t know much about death.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? In the ocean, or in the sky
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Last edited by Cin-Cin on July 7th, 2013, 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cin-Cin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Cin-Cin

Postby Cin-Cin on November 20th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Try. The White Gyrfalcon.

ImageHistory: Cin-Cin's pet Gyrfalcon. Try found Cin-Cin in a time of peril and has been with her ever since. They are best friends and Cin-Cin swears she can read his thoughts. They take care of each other and are almost always near each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Appearance: White feathers, with black wing tips and black spots on back on wings. Yellow feet and brown talons.

Behavior: Try doesn't like closed in spaces, but deals with it at night when he sleeps on his perch inside Cin-Cin's home. He usually fly's above Cin-Cin when she is wandering about, but when she goes into the tunnels he wanders off to mingle with other birds or catch prey. He is often moody, getting annoyed with other people when they take up too much of Cin-Cin's time and gets jealous when other birds take an interest in Cin-Cin.

Hadrian

ImageInformation: According to year 512 Hadrian is 19 years old. He works as an Avora farmer and fighter in the Underground forest. He has an older brother, and a still alive mother and father. His extended family includes one cousin and uncle on his mothers side as well as 3 cousins and two aunts and uncles on his fathers side.

History: Grew up in Wind Reach with his older brother Marco. His father and mother supported them. He grew up popular, with many friends. As a Yasi he was known to venture out with his friends and make trouble. He easily created groups of friends that went on adventures with him.

Apperance: A typical Inartan boy. He has red hair, a bit curly. His eyes are hazel-green and he has pale skin and few freckles upon his face. He is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 165 pounds.

Cin-Cin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets