A Sudden Profound Realization

Something is On Volens' mind, her name is Penn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volens on November 20th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Volens peaked over at Penn, she was an unusual woman, that was cetain. But Volens was drawn to that, it made her interesting. "The truth is, I don't want to you to leave either." He smiled at her fiently, "Something about you seems trustworthy."

He worked up the energy to smile a bit bigger at her, "you're more than welcome to stay the night if you don't want to be alone." He looked away, hoping that he wasn't over stepping his bounds. He felt an odd peace when she was around.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 20th, 2012, 10:48 pm

Penn smiled at Volens' words then heard him say that she could sleep in his room and she blushed quite deeply, looking down at the floor...
Then she looked back up at him, the blush on her cheeks fading quickly...
"Would that be appropriate?" Penn said, rather shyly. "I mean, are you sure?"
She wasn't too sure whether to accept or refuse the offer... So many things in her mind were disagreeing!
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 20th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Volens looked over, "I'm sorry. I didn't meant anything by it." He turned a bright cherry red. "I just wanted to make sure you had some company, and weren't lonely." He took a breath, trying to calm his nerves. "I'm past the point of sleeping now. I just wanted to spend some moe time talking to you."

He calmed his breathing and contniued, "its been a long time since I have found anyone like minded to talke to. And I was greatful for the experiance." He looked away, hoping he had made his intentions clear.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 21st, 2012, 7:39 am

Penn listened to Volens then smiled slightly as she observed him blush... She wouldn't have expected a man to blush!
"It's okay" she declared, then giggled slightly... "You're cute when you blush, you know!" the words had slipped out her mouth without hinderance, but once she heard the words out loud she mentally punched herself...
She hadn't even meant to think it, none the less say it out loud! But what she had said couldn't be taken back now!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 21st, 2012, 5:08 pm

Volens chuckled quietly, “Perhaps we should both get some sleep.” Hoping that the nights sudden turn of events was all because of sleepiness. “I would still very much like to have breakfast with you.” He continued hopefully.

This certainly wasn’t the best night he had ever had, but the events leading up to this had been pleasant. He certainly felt that they were friends, but any other feelings could just be exhaustion. He really hoped he could keep his friendship intact.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 21st, 2012, 5:48 pm

Penn smiled at Volens when her suggested sleep... She found it quite interesting, since she was feeling more awake than ever! She always felt that way after fighting creatures... It was just so exhilarating! Even after the adrenaline had worn off! She just felt a need to improve her fighting skills...

"Yeah, that might be an idea... And I have a few things to sort through in my room..." she said softly, feeling quite awkward, before standing up and walking over to Volens, giving him a quick hug... "Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning!" she said with a giggle, walking to the door and stopping only to wave at Volens...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 21st, 2012, 7:30 pm

Volens smiled briefly and hugged her back. “Good night” He whispered as she walked out of the room. He really hoped to see her in the morning. And even after the awkward last bit of the conversation, he really liked her company. After she left he sat in silence for a few minutes, wondering what he was going to do next. Breakfast, he thought, would be a good start. It would certainly help smooth over the night. He laid down, pulling a think blanket over himself, then slowly drifted to sleep.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 21st, 2012, 8:04 pm

Penn walked through the door and into her room, where she had left her mothers diary... She smiled as she picked it up, opening it to the last page she had read...
Then she sat cross-legged on the bed as she reread the page... It was all about what her mother had felt like during her pregnancy! And how much she loved carrying the child that resided within her...
Penn couldn't help but smile, not because of what she was reading, but because a certain man had managed to end up in her mind!

She gave up with trying to occupy herself, and lay down on the bed, not bothering with a blanket as she closed her eyes, the cool night air lulling her to sleep...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Previous