The Start of a Beautiful Partnership (Ximal)

Training Grounds, in which Ana and Ximal become training partners.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

The Start of a Beautiful Partnership (Ximal)

Postby Capricious on January 15th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Ana

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Shortsword 3 • I Should Focus on the Blade
Shield (Buckler) 1 • Like, Fist Fighting or Something?
Observation 5 • Sparring Partner: Ximal
Unarmed Combat 3 • Attacking, Dodging, and Blocking are All Important
Acrobatics 1 • Ximal’s Touch is Teaching, Not Rraping
Negotiation 1 • Being Small is a good Thing
Interrogation 1 • Basic Unarmed Combat Technique to Take Down a Large Male

Ximal

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Longbow 1 • Ana: Pupil
Observation 4 • Don’t Kill Ana, She Will Haunt Me
Weapon: Axe 2 • Being Ambidextrous Gives an Advantage
Unarmed Combat 2 • Patience Will Get You Places
Teaching 5 • Ana was a Thief
• Ana is Touchy about Brothers
Negotiation 1 • Ana is a Morpher

For a future reference, both of you should at least name the object you are working with once, to define whether it is a short sword or a long sword, etc.

A lot was covered in this thread. If you feel I missed something you desperately wanted, contact me and we’ll figure it out! After all, you guys moved from weapons to unarmed to socializing.

Ana, your muscles will feel sore for three to four days after this. This can be remedied by soaking in hot, salty water. If the soaking is completed, you will only be sore for two days. I really enjoyed seeing how Ana reacted to Ximal and worried about Jakobi and her paranoia.

Ximal, I really enjoyed seeing your teaching style. It was gruff and blunt. And I feel you played the skill to the right amount. You were slow in your teaching, even if you did have to hold your temper several times. I would recommend not taking things so fast when teaching another person. Ximal will be sore for four to five days, particularly in his upper torso. This can be fixed by visiting a healer or soaking extensively, but will only reduce the healing period by one day.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous