Closed Could Be Worse...

Xarl has started his first night working at the Stallion.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Could Be Worse...

Postby Xarl on February 17th, 2013, 12:28 am

So as far as Xarl could deduce from Amon's rather incomplete explaination this "Bond" resembled the bond of familiarity, the bond between a wizard and an otherworldly creature. Interesting, he might need to research more into the subject.

A patron strode up and demanded a mug of ale, quickly he produced a foaming mug for the rotund man and took his offered silver. The man waddled back to his table allowing Xarl to refocus his attention back onto Amon.

"Sorry about that, where were we?" Xarl said, leaning on his elbows against the counter.

"Ah, I grew up in Syliras, but as I have said I intend to leave soon when I have all of my affairs here in order." Xarl replied, shugging his shoulders causually.

"Again I'm not a very interesting person," Xarl said modestly, locking eyes with Amon once again.
Xarl
Master of Manipulation

Words: 18540
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Could Be Worse...

Postby Amon Fade on February 17th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Amon senses Xarl isn't telling him the full truth but doesn't press on "People have their reasons for not sharing what they will" he thought to himself. "So, where do you plan on travelling there, and what will you be doing there?"
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Words: 18869
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Could Be Worse...

Postby Xarl on February 17th, 2013, 7:53 pm

"I intend on taking the eastern road out of Syliras and following it until I get to Zeltiva." Xarl replied.

This was true, however he intended first to find a group of people or even a caravan headed to Zeltiva before he left. Strength in numbers and all that. His time of departure would land him in a good time for travelling too. Then again he had been thinking about this for a long time, planning was crucial to any amount of travelling.

"As for what I am going there for, well, I hear tell that Zeltiva boasts a fine university, and being of a more scholarly sort myself I hope to enroll there." He continued, glancing about quickly to make sure that no one needed anything from him.
Xarl
Master of Manipulation

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Could Be Worse...

Postby Amon Fade on February 17th, 2013, 8:29 pm

As Amon sees a drunk fall unconscious in the corner of his eye, Amon can't resist. He quickly gulps back the rest of his ale before standing up. "Well, I wish you well in your travels friend, I hope we will meet again soon"

As Amon is walking towards the door his hand shoots out and takes the mans coin purse before walking out the door into the cold frosty night.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Words: 18869
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Could Be Worse...

Postby Xarl on February 17th, 2013, 8:40 pm

What an interesting individual, Xarl thought, his gaze following the man as he left the tavern. He shook his head and returned his gaze to the crowd of people in the tavern. He suspected that this crowd would eventually thin out, then it would be back home for him.

This was indeed an easy job, his mistress could keep her job as an attorney, she might make more money but this position would provide him with a wealth of information. Knowlegde was power after all.
Xarl
Master of Manipulation

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous