[Syliras Location] Welcome Center/Employment Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Zandas Rex on March 26th, 2013, 3:55 pm

Zandas considered Trega's advice. Was that what he wanted? he pondered for a moment then decided that as he clearly could think of nothing better then this indeed would suit him for now. He looked up, his piercing blue eyes locked on Trega "Yes i think i will do just that, thank you for your time this conversation has been most valuable". And with that he turned and walked out of the office intent on finding the owner of the Spinning coin.
Zandas Rex
Player

Words: 3826
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2013, 10:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Keira on March 26th, 2013, 6:50 pm

"That's perfect!" Keira beamed at the woman. Concentrating on developing her medical skills further, on something she loves doing has alway aloud Keira to relax slightly from the ambush of senses she is faced with everyday. "Thank you so much for your help, I'll head straight on over" Keira spun on her heel and walked toward the main door smiling one last time at the woman before closing the door behind her.
Keira
Player

Words: 2068
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 11:40 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shadow River on March 27th, 2013, 12:30 am

Shadow River
The 26th of Spring 513

Shadow first stands outside the door of the building. This is where she was supposed to go first. It was here she would learn some good starting points that will lead her to new adventures in her life. Shadow's odd family has given her simple directions. Go to Syliras, find her brother (or his apartment), live there, and then do whatever she wants. Shadow narrows her pale grey eyes. There was something else Mother and Father told me... The young Kelvic snaps her fingers. Oh yes. I'm to never to return unless I'm rich or having children. The young Kelvic can actually shiver at those cold words but, it's the same speech her parents gives to all their children.

So now Shadow River is standing in front the Welcoming Center. Now she is going through the doors. Now she is standing at the front desk waiting for someone to help. Shadow knows that Syliras takes getting a job seriously. It's one of the city many honorable mottoes. If you don't work, you don't eat. And Shadow River likes eating but, she likes not being bored even more. She needs something that will keep on her toes but, she wishes not to be something too embarssing. The Kelvec thought long and hard about what she loves doing the most. She could only come up with two things. Fighting and exploring
We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Accolade on March 28th, 2013, 3:08 am

Trega was in a good mood this day, and for once in a while she had the office nice, neat, and just the way that she wanted it. The recent filing had been taken care of everything was sorted. So when the young woman entered and stood in silent, Trega wasn't irritated and instead smiled and greeted her. "Hello there, how may I help you?"
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Syl Serin on March 28th, 2013, 4:29 am

Syl Serin
The 27th of Spring 513

A cover, she needed one. A cover to look like she had a legitimate job on paper would be probably the best thing for her currently to hide the possible illicit activity she planned on causing. She might even find a way to meet the underworld of the city if she were placed in a position of such proximity as well. However, why skimp out on the cover's wage rate? Syl, knew she had skills and talents that demanded some attention. She highly doubted anyone in these parts of the continent had seen many Symenstras.

Looking around at the very asinine designed interior reflecting the authority possessed in the place, Syl placed her eyes upon the shortest of lines. Gah! Lines! Syl hated waiting in the line of people even she would not have the slightest desire to digest out of fear of catching the skank of the mouth. A few minutes later that seemed like an eon that was going to kill her, Syl tiredly confused, walked up to the attendant. In a quaint soothing voice Syl asked, "Is there any sort of job for someone like me? I am a decent shot with a crossbow, quite nimble on my feet, and good at pulling information out of hen's teeth."
Syl Serin
Player

Words: 26859
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2013, 7:01 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Shadow River on March 28th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Shadow River

When the attendant spoke to Shadow River, she returned to the real world. "Oh! I was hoping that you would help me find a job. I never worked before but, I'm not lazy. And I may not have a great education but, I'm really intelligent and can learn very quickly. I'm ten times stronger than I look and I love to explore new things. You can say that, I kind of have a fighter's spirit."
Shadow River

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Accolade on March 28th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Shadow River

Trega smiled at the pretty young woman and nodded in response. "There are many jobs to be had in the city, what sort of skills do you have?"

Syl Serin

Trega looked to the next woman in line and wondered idly if she needed a meal and sun light, but she kept her comment to herself. "You seem like a hunter? Hunters come here to sell their meats and other catches if that would interest you?"

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Syl Serin on March 28th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Syl looked at Trega the woman she finally could speak with after waiting in line for what seemed an eternity.

"Hunter...yes, I could do that job. Is there any sort of guides to the bestiary available? Tips, methods, guidebooks...though I don't want to be limited to just a hunter of animals...would there be any sort of sanctioned missions by the city? A way to serve the law as a bounty hunter. I think that would be a good side job that could go hand and hand with hunting for furs and meat to bring to the market, don't you agree?"

Syl waited for a moment for a reply but instead interupted the reply by saying, "It would be rather boring to not utilize all of oneself."
Syl Serin
Player

Words: 26859
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2013, 7:01 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Shadow River on March 28th, 2013, 11:55 pm

Shadow River

Shadow thought for moment before speaking. "Well I have all sorts of skills really. I have a good sense of the wilderness, can hold myself up in a fight, tell good stories-if that's a skill, I can dance, and I guess I can hunt. But, fighting is my strongest skill. I'm sorry if that doesn't help." Shadow sighed, she hope this person can help because right now, she feels pretty useless. That is when she gets a idea.

"Hey, do you think I could be a hunter?"
Shadow River

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 1st, 2013, 9:43 am

Akilia Dosert
The 12 of Spring 513

The petite girl peeped her head cautiously through the doorway and looked about. One could never be too cautious. Akilia didn't feel very comfortable in the city and preferred it better outside the intimating walls. Her ice blue canine like eyes spotted a person, a woman. Akilia didn't trust adults she didn't trust anyone or anything for that matter but she had to find work. She just needed the money. Her expression slipped into a small pout as she pushed the door fully open and walked inside.

She went up to the woman at the desk playing the timid little girl, "would it be possible there could be any work for one such as me?" Akilia asked in a small voice. "I can hunt fairly well but labor would be fine as well. Any job outdoors would be best if available."
~ Be yourself, everyone else is already taken... ~
Akilia Dosert
Mischievous troublesome wolf child

Words: 86165
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext