[Syliras Location] Welcome Center/Employment Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Accolade on April 2nd, 2013, 12:19 am

Shadow River

Trega smiled and nodded to the woman's question. "Yes you can be a hunter, and hunters are also allowed to sell their game in the city."

Akilia Dosert

The next girl to come in seemed unsure of herself and it seemed that many of them were the same. This made it hard for her to help them if they didn't know what kind of job that wanted or what skills they had.

"Yes dear you can be a hunter if you like, and if out door work is what you like, you could also help farm near the outpost?"
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Shadow River on April 2nd, 2013, 12:36 am

Shadow River

Shadow River smiled, "Well, is there any place I need to go or apply at? Or can I just start as soon as possible." She wondered. She never had a job before, she wasn't sure how this is whole thing works. I wonder if my parents will be proud that I work. And that I'm just someone's pet. For a moment thought maybe she will finally make her parents proud of their Kelvic daughter..
We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Accolade on April 2nd, 2013, 12:42 am

Shadow River

Trega chuckled at the woman's words. "You start by going out and hunting something, then you return to the city with the game meat and then you sell it and make a profit."
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Shadow River on April 2nd, 2013, 12:50 am

Shadow River

"Oh, okay! Thank you, good bye." With those words and a wave of her Kelvic hand Shadow River walks away. Well, she sprinted really. She did had to go look for some supplies for her hunting. Maybe get a spear or bow and arrow. Something other than her teeth and claws. It goes without saying, Shadow is very happy to have something fun to do as work.
We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 2nd, 2013, 1:32 am

Akilia

Akilia pondered the jobs a bit. She knew she was better at hunting but farming did seen sort of appealing too. She guessed interacting with other people as she worked would be good for her, maybe she'd even make a few friends doubtful but anything was possible she supposed. "I'd like to try my luck helping on the farm if that's alright."
~ Be yourself, everyone else is already taken... ~
Akilia Dosert
Mischievous troublesome wolf child

Words: 86165
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on April 2nd, 2013, 3:36 am

Akilia Dosert

"Yes you surely can. You can work with those at the Mithryn Outpost, it's located outside the city walls where they take care of the farm lands."
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 2nd, 2013, 5:12 am

Akilia

"Is there someone I have to talk to there to apply or do I start right away?" Akilia asked, wanting to gleam any information she could. She didn't want to have to come back her and bombard the secretary with question just because Akilia had rushed and didn't ask questions. She would rather be as prepared as she could.
Akilia Dosert

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on April 2nd, 2013, 4:05 pm

Akilia Dosert

There are many Knights at the Mithryn Outpost, farmers as well, ask anyone of them for help."
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 3rd, 2013, 2:19 am

Akilia

Akilia nodded. "I will, thank you for your help." The girl slipped outside the door with a farewell wave to the lady before making her way down the road heading for the exist of the city her new destination the Mithryn Outpost.
Akilia Dosert

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ignatius on April 14th, 2013, 7:59 am

The siblings wandered around the city of Syliras. So far they found a place to sleep at night and where to buy food. However, this lifestyle they have won’t last long if they don’t have any income to support it. Wandering around the city, they realised that they had no idea where or how they can get a job. It so happens that a knight had walked by, similar to the one guarding the entrance of the city. Ignatius followed the knight and tried to get his attention by calling to him. The knight heard the boy and turned his attention to him. “How can I help you, lad?” He said, towering over the siblings. Laeva hid behind Ignatius as he spoke. “W-where can I get a job?” Ignatius asked the knight, trying not to let his nerves get the better of him. The knight looked at him, as if he was concerned. “You want a job? You’re a bit young, aren’t you?” the knight said. “I’ll be fine, but do you know where I can get one?” Ignatius said, ignoring the knight’s concerns. The knight heaved a sign and gave the siblings directions to a building called “The Welcome centre & Employment office”.

Following the knight’s directions found the building and entered it. There were others in the building, and it seems that Ignatius would have to wait his turn. “Iggi, what job do you think you’ll get?” asked Laeva. Ignatius looked at her, and faintly smiled. “I hope I’ll get something that can relate to my talents with earth and water reimancy.” He said. The siblings waited for their turn, until they were finally called in for an interview.
Ignatius
& Laeva | The Reimancer Prodigy

Words: 15101
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext