Price List Addition Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Vick on March 9th, 2013, 6:23 am

Trade goods what is the price for cold steel to buy as a ore and not a add on to items.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Leila on March 26th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Hello Gillar,

Could you look into possibly adding a Clinic to Structures? This would be a room, where a medical professional could treat a single patient at a time, and would include base level Medical gear. It would obviously not be as equipped as a proper hospital, but for those of you that live in the U.S. it would be something akin to QuickCare or MedExpress. Taking care of minor injuries and ailments, but not emergency or life threatening situations.

Thanks, and your Price List is extremely impressive!

Leila
I'm accepting threads only for Summer 513 AV or Flashbacks with Leila. If you'd like to thread, PM me with a date and a basic idea of what you'd like to do! Thanks!
Leila
Player

Words: 173018
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ronan Dugal on March 31st, 2013, 2:13 pm

Throwing weapon: disk, a mix between a shuriken and a chakram with the diameter of an adult man's middle finger. Like the other tiny throwing weapons they are prized at 1 GM a piece.

I couldn't find this one in the price list yet so correct me if it's already available: Extendable knife. A knife hidden in a wristband that can be extended by pulling on a string. The blade extends slightly past the wearer's fingertips. Often used for assassinations. (think Assassin's creed)

Resonating mace: A simple square mace with a cylinder above the handle. By spinning the cylinder, the mace resonates and vibrates, causing its strikes to shatter metal, due to the resonance. Very effective against swords, knives and bones but is also know to break through solid rocks. Due to the impact of the two weapons, the opponent's weapon might ricochet towards the mace wielder.

Secret :
Throwing disk. With or without carved edge. Without the carved edge it's basically a small CD.

Hidden wrist blade.

Detective Dee's resonating mace. The edged part above his hand can be spun to make the weapon resonate.
"Focused? That's always the word you eccentric types love to use." ~ Miria

Ronan Dugal
Aspiring Merchant Prince.

Words: 288665
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 5:01 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cataclysm on March 31st, 2013, 2:43 pm

Day to day wage as a trader is needed.

Not the store type but those that brave the wilds going from city to city.

Please and thank you.
Free to moderate whenever/whatever. 0 people on the waiting list. My office Extra!
Cataclysm
Beware of tall brush

Words: 22092
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Alori Sai on April 5th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Can we get guitars added to the price list? The NPCs are using them in the dance club in WindReach and Aela wants to learn to play one.

Thanks

Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Words: 442256
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ronan Dugal on April 12th, 2013, 2:24 am

Freelancer wage requested for characters doing different jobs on different days switching monthly, weekly or even daily between jobs/work places.
"Focused? That's always the word you eccentric types love to use." ~ Miria

Ronan Dugal
Aspiring Merchant Prince.

Words: 288665
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 5:01 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Clyde Sullins on April 13th, 2013, 3:54 pm

A bit of a small thing, but I noticed under one of your revisions, you took out the iron pot. I think when you added in the pottery. But I would imagine people who are cooking, would want metal pots to be used when cooking. So could it be added back? Perhaps under miscellaneous.

Also, could you perhaps add a cauldron, which is a big metal cook pot which goes over a open flame, or perhaps hangs over it for smaller ones without legs. It is more used in stews and soup and such, or for when you are out in the wild, and don't have access to a kitchen, but can throw a bunch of random stuff into a pot, like bits of meat and plants, and make something for a group.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lindel Ward on April 13th, 2013, 10:38 pm

There's a duplicate of the item "ink", one in 4.17, the other in 23. The latter has a description and higher price. Not sure which one is meant to be kept, or if there's a difference between the vials.
Lindel Ward
Player

Words: 33650
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2013, 6:19 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nessa Hyde on April 17th, 2013, 10:57 am

Item: Keys and key replacements
Nessa Hyde
The Wandering Artist

Words: 6312
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2013, 11:51 am
Character sheet

Postby Noblesse on April 18th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Hello! This may be a bit mundane, but can you please add pants or trousers to the price list? We can't have men going around pantless! Thank you in advanced! :D
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

PreviousNext