[Syliras Location] Welcome Center/Employment Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Klaus on May 7th, 2013, 5:19 am

15th of Spring, 513 AV

Klaus ducted tentatively into the Employment Office. While he had lived in Syliras for years now he had never had a real job. Shyly, he approached the desk and spoke in soft voice.

"H-hello. My name is Klaus. Klaus Ga'mon. I'm in need of work." He fiddled with his thumbs, his eyes darting around the room. "I'm afraid I do not have many skills. However, I have a small amount of training in martial arts. But I'm mostly a wizard. I specialize in Animation but have some skill in Shielding and Auristics." He waited a few moments before continuing. "Is there any work available in those kind of fields?"
Hey everyone, sorry it's taking me so long to post back. My grandparents, who have been away all winter, just got back for the summer. So I will be spending as much time with them as I can. But don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. I just may not post as often as I have been before. Thank you all for your understanding, and I will post as soon as I can.
-Klaus
Klaus
Curious Animator

Words: 29967
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2013, 11:08 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Adsila on May 7th, 2013, 5:20 am

Adsila acknowledged what the woman was saying, but then started to speak again.

"I know I could do that, but I want a more permenant job, one that will keep me busy and that I know I can reply on. Not saying that hunting isn't reliable, I just don't feel comfortable knowing that is all I have to rely on. But if that is all that you can offer me, than I will take it."
Adsila
Player

Words: 42677
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:36 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 7th, 2013, 4:06 pm

Fubuki Kouri

The figure of a translucent little girl entered the Employment Center elegantly. Her very long silvery white hair flowing behind her as she floated inside the builing, a smile on her face. "Uhm..." Kouri looked around and spotted the most important looking person (in her mind) in the room, Madame Trega Braklin.

She approached her, lifted the hem of her dress, and bowed slightly. Then she lifted her head and stated her purpose "Good day, Madame. Ehehe~ Uhm... my name is Fubuki Kouri and uuuh... can I have a job in The Flower Stand?" Kouri fidgeted with her hair ribbons as she continued "Because well I uuh... I often hang out in the Bronze Woods... and I saw many beautiful flowers there... I want to help Madame Atta to collect the flowers. Can I?" She let out a rather pleading look with her crimson eyes.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Lindel Ward on May 7th, 2013, 8:41 pm

"That sounds fun," he blurted, though it didn't really. He was left loose at all ends this way. "Is there any place you'd suggest I go? How much ought I work for? Am I to storm in and announce my services?" He was looking for some career coaching; hopefully Trega could supply. "I only mean to say I've never done this before."
Lindel Ward
Player

Words: 33650
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2013, 6:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on May 8th, 2013, 12:29 am

Oleander

OOC(You can only apply for work for the current season. If you're not here for employment don't post in this thread.)

Alisha

OOC(Yes Alisha can have a job as a thief.)

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Adsila on May 8th, 2013, 12:39 am

Adsila was patiently waiting for an answer, she was hoping that there was something else that she could do but she wasn't sure anymore that there was anything else that they could give her with her current given skills.
Adsila
Player

Character sheet

Postby Accolade on May 8th, 2013, 1:02 am

Lindel Ward

Treg chuckled a bit, she knew that it wasn't a fun job, and had seen many come in for it, and not last long with work. But if there was the will, she believed there was a way. "You can check in taverns, with the guards, Nobles sometimes need things delivered. Just go out and put your name in the city and work should come to you."

Adsila

"Those were just suggestions dear, you are free to pursue other types of employment. Are you sure you wouldn't want work in a tavern, or dock worker, cleaning?"

Klaus

There was a saying in the city, or at least one that Trega liked to use. Out of every seven persons coming to seek employment, one of them would be a mage. It was odd to see so many magic users in the city, and if someone had told her this had happened, Trega wouldn't' have believed it. The young man put forth a good question and she really wasn't sure how to handle it. "Well Syliars doesn't have need for mages, are you sure that you don't have any other skills that we can use you for?"

Fubuki Kouri

What a hair raising entrance, there was a ghost in the employment office! Trega was almost speechless, she really was. What need would a ghost have for a job? The hairs on the back of the old patrons neck stood up and she clicked her teeth together. "Yes dear, you sure can..just don't go scaring anyone off, ok?"

Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Adsila on May 8th, 2013, 1:05 am

Adsila thought about it for a moment and then responded.
"I would love to do either of those jobs, I can stand being around people and know how to deal with people when they are too drunk and I love being down at the docks, the water it calms me and clears my mind. Which one would you think I would be more suited for given what skills I have? I will take either or."
Adsila said with a smile, glad that they had other jobs for her that would be more reliable than just hunting.
Adsila
Player

Character sheet

Postby Accolade on May 8th, 2013, 1:09 am

Adsila

"I think you would do better working at a tavern, the docks aren't very busy at the moment and you should at least have knowledge of ships if you're going to work around them. So unless you do, I'd say a tavern. You can wait tables, clean even learn to cook."

Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Adsila on May 8th, 2013, 1:16 am

"Thanks so much! I appreciate all the help you have been giving me. Where do I go to apply? Do I have to take them a paper or anything? Or just go down there and ask? And which Tavern? I am sorry I am so new to this... I have never had a job before."
Adsila said nervously.
Adsila
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext