[Syliras Location] Welcome Center/Employment Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Rinn Emris Ohm on May 27th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Rinn waited in line like all the others, twittling his thumbs and thoroughly enjoying the stares of others around him. Hearing someone whisper "what work can a ghost do?" Quickly turning around to answer. "None of your damn business!" Before going about his thumb twittling. Rinn just laughed and approached the desk inside the Rickety old building. "Hello my fine sir and or madam..." he said whimsically. "You see I'm just DYING to get some adventure in my life, and seeing how my limited physical abilities can hinder most mundane work procedures..." Rinn leaned forward a bit attempting to whisper. "By the way, I'm dead-" quickly leaning back to finish his speech. "...I'm looking for some unique work opportunities." Rinn just floated and gave the wiriest grin awaiting an answer.
DISCLAIMER: Everything stated in this message is to be considered my own opinion, and not an official representation of Microsoft Corporation or any other Microsoft employees. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, title, and license. Some assembly required. Each sold separately. Batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Keep in a cool dark place.
Rinn Emris Ohm
True Neutral

Words: 5843
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 2:47 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Lyrri Snowsong on May 31st, 2013, 4:51 pm

After a bit of aimless wandering, Lyrri soon found herself braving the spiral staircase of the employment office. She sighed at the multitude of people, each one of them waiting for their turn.

... She hated waiting...

Really, who wants to spend an hour at a place, standing around until they can tell you to work? It's ridiculous! How can it be so hard to find a job on your own? There are plenty of taverns, and a multitude of shops lining the Great Bazaar, and surely she could...

Well, that's right. She'd been walking about for days. No one was looking for a performer.

With a sigh she stood in her line, groaning impatiently at every small stop. Wasn't there anything she could do? This was maddening! She shook her head and stamped her feet, a child on the verge of a tantrum.

In the midst of her reverie, she finally found herself at an older gentleman's desk. Before he had the opportunity to talk, she bounced up and, with a flood of green in her eyes, introduced herself.

"Well hello there! My name's Lyrri. I'd be interested in working as a musician!"
Send me a message if you'd like to thread together sometime! School's coming back, along with some nasty projects due, but I'll do my best to keep up, alright?
Lyrri Snowsong
Player

Words: 46750
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Accolade on June 1st, 2013, 5:41 am

This thread is now closed, and further employment can be found here

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous