Completed Won't Back Down

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 23rd, 2013, 10:54 pm

With Marx’s warm body against it was very hard to take a peek to see if she was correct in assuming that the couple had moved on. Her hearing was so much better than his that he would just have to trust her. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her close and take in her scent. It was the first time that he had spent anytime noticing how a woman smelled, and Marx had a marvelous scent.

There were other parts of his body that were noticing her warm body moving against his. He gave her a crooked smile when she traced her finger along his jawline. His hazel eyes watched her anticipating her every word. Arched an eyebrow slightly at her question as he tilted his head he spoke warmly. “I’m twenty-four summers old. I also have one brother and two sisters who are younger than myself. That I guess I am supposed to be the positive example for them being the eldest, or so my parents have told me I should be. I'm sort of the lone wolf of my family.”

Tallis knew that he was far from that. He actually hoped that his brother would think twice before following in his footstep. There still hope that he would turn his life around but not yet. The world was too big not to explore it and doing odd jobs for organized crime might gain him the coins to do so.

Tallis moved a hand from her back and brushed some of her hair from her face. His eyes smiled at her. “What about you? Do you have any family?”
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Words: 77875
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2013, 10:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

Twenty four summers old was nearly an impossible thing to think about. She had a depressing thought: She couldn't even live to be near that old. Kelvic's were bound to the aging process of their animal and a Dhole, at best lived to be 20 years old. she bit her lip, deciding against telling him the fact, it would only sadden him too. If she could, she would live longer, but life didn't give her that luxary. Sometimes as much as humans were bound by law and rule, they didn't know how lucky they got it.

She shook her head "Not much. Just my mother and father. Kelvics don't make very strong family ties with their birth family. We integrate ourselves more with our bondmate." Her fingers thrummed on his collarbone "What's it like having a little brother and two sisters? I'm sure they must adore and look up to you, despite the lone wolf thing."
CS:http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic34653.html

"Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have Fun."

"Death cannot kill what never dies."

"You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”
Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Words: 46263
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 23rd, 2013, 11:21 pm

Tallis looked up to the sky for the moment to recall some of the many happy moments he had with his brothers and sisters. It also took his mind off the feeling in his groin. He looked again in her eyes. “It’s wonderful. All of them look up to me and think I’m the most wonderful brother. My parents try to push me to be more responsible. Actually my mother does that. My father is more patient of the two.”

He looked into her eyes and could not tell if there was any sorrow in her eyes. Her words relayed some kind of pain that she was not telling him. He decided not to touch on that subject right now.

He kissed her fondly in a long lingering kiss. “Ever have thoughts of children?” As he said the words he remembered the sensation he was having between his legs. He tried to focus he thoughts again on something else and that wasn’t easy with her against his bare chest.
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 23rd, 2013, 11:31 pm

The thought of children wiped the sorrow from her eyes "Of course! Sure, it's probably be very unlikely that they would be Kelvic, unless I was with another Kelvic, but I would enjoy having them anyway. Baby humans can be just so cute." She giggled. Her mother had been a midwife and had helped many children be brought into the world and Marx got to see each little one. It was most likely her prearranged genes that made her so in tune with kids, but she didn't care about those types of things.

She tilted her head up to him "Why do you ask? Would you like children? I thought humans waited until they were a bit older for that." She pondered and asked. She was almost sure that was human custom, Kelvics on the other hand had children as soon as they found a mate or a bondmate and had reached maturity. They'd have to be in season too.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 23rd, 2013, 11:49 pm

If his parents had been listening in they probably would have fainted at the thought of their eldest son taking about children. Even as little as a week before when he was with a girl in Syliras, before he had to leave, he shunned the talk of children. Now that his life was intertwined with Marx’s new thoughts were coming into his head.

“I’m thinking we would have lovely children and I’m more than old enough to have children. My parents had me when they were younger than me.” He said with a warm smile. “And yes… I’m having thoughts of having children with you. You do want to have children don't you?”
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 23rd, 2013, 11:55 pm

She nodded "Very much, yes." Her blood raced at his words. She was just beyond that her bondmate wanted her to bare his children. Pressing her body furthur into his, she could feel why he was prodding into those questions "But Tallis, I can't have children right now. It's not my season yet."

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 24th, 2013, 12:13 am

It made him happy that she would consider having children but his brows met when she said it was not her season. “Not in season? You mean you have to have a season to have children?” He said in honest curiosity. He used his free hand to lift her chin to kiss her lips gently. “I can wait however long it takes to have children with you.”

He heard a rustle in the trees and peeked over her shoulder to see the couple from the boat. He chuckled softly. “They’re back… and they look rather surprised… or should I say they look confused.”
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 24th, 2013, 12:23 am

She shrugged, kissing him "They need to mind their own business and not stray so far where the animals are." She kissed him again "And by season I mean that I don't bleed every month like normal, human women do. So I can't have children during that time. My mating season usually comes in the winter, so that the babies come in the spring."

When a woman Kelvic had children, regardless of whether they were going to be born human or Kelvic, they went through the speedy pregnancy of the Kelvic woman, but once separated from her, they lived how their genetics had programmed them to.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 24th, 2013, 12:42 am

He watched the couple leave and disappear in the direction of the trading post. His honed instinct for when trouble was about to happen told him that they should leave for the boat. Inside his heart was saying stay right where they were and enjoy each other’s company. But his instinct was telling him they had to leave and quickly.

Tallis smiled softly not wanting to sound alarming. "So what you are saying is we have to wait until winter to hope to have babies?

He gently hugged Marx with his arms wrapped around her. “I think it’s time we made our way back to the boats. I really don’t want to be caught out here after dark. You might be comfortable out here though… but me I’m a city boy.” He before he kisses her swiftly. “But I think we can have an adventure outside of Ravok this summer to change that before we settle down to having children. You haven’t seen much of the world and neither have I.”
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 24th, 2013, 12:55 am

She nodded, taking his hand and leading him to their things "That sounds like a lovely idea. Though I don't think I'd be opposed to the idea mating before then without the intention of children." She winked at him and slipped her clothing back on over her head with ease. Her fingers set to work lacing back up the top portion of it.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress