Closed Akalak will be Akalak (Tyral Moondrinker)

A Spar within the Kendoka Sasaran

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Akalan will be Akalan (Tyral Moondrinker)

Postby Lydan Verdjak on June 15th, 2013, 4:06 pm

Lydan adjusted as he stood up to pop his back, along with his shoulder as a bit of blood trailed down it, he felt the soreness and sting of his joints and bones along the shoulder. It 'twas nothing a few nights' rest and maybe some mingling with lovely Konti women wouldn't fix. He glanced towards the hand the clapped his shoulder blinkingly.

"I try to avoid alcohol, especially after a spar, but my friend, I would be welcome to it another time." He was still stretching and trying to relax the tendons and muscles of the tattered shoulder as he put the wooden lakan away, tossing it amongst an assortment of other Lakans. He popped the joint a few times and gritted his teeth with pain before deciding to glance up and speak.

"I fear I will have to depart now, my eyes are tired and muscles are more so." The Akalak stretched for a second longer before exiting the Sasaaran.
Lydan Verdjak
Player

Words: 24094
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 5:33 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Akalak will be Akalak (Tyral Moondrinker)

Postby Tyral Moondrinker on June 15th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Tyral smiled and nodded to Lydan.
“As you wish. “ He watched the Akalak go and stretched his arms wide, feeling the satisfaction of tight muscles loosening. It had been a good day. He walked out to the front of the dojo and stood for a moment in the fading light. All around him, combatants were finishing their fights and leaving for the night, returning home to their lovers and their families. Down the street, he saw the brightly colored sign of a pub and considered it for a moment, thinking how good it would feel to have a drink. Then he thought of Pearl waiting for him at his ship and smiled. Not tonight. He would go to his family and spend time with the waves. Tyral made his way into the crowds and began whistling a tune to himself, leaving the dojo behind for now.
Tyral Moondrinker
Player

Words: 18482
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Akalak will be Akalak (Tyral Moondrinker)

Postby Magpie on June 18th, 2013, 8:12 pm

e
Lydan :
XP:
Observation +3
Weapon: Lakan +1
Unarmed Combat +2

Lores:
Wait and an Opponent Will Appear
Continuing the Fight Without Your Weapon
Befriending an Opponent
No Alcohol After Training

Injuries:
Cut on shoulder (4 days)

Additional: I realize I've been misspelling your name - sorry about that. Your posts are slightly longer in this one, but I just want to reiterate my previous grade in that you need to lengthen them. Lastly, (sorry for so many notes), you started centering your text. This makes your post a bit awkward to read, and only will become more pronounced when they get longer. Please use standard alignment when posting.

Tyral :
XP:
Observation +3
Tactics +1
Weapon: Cutlass +2
Unarmed Combat +2

Lores:
Combat Clears the Cobwebs
Don't Lose your Weapon
Befriending an Opponent
Victory Doesn't Matter When Training
Lydan: Doesn't Drink After Training

Injuries:
Bit tongue (2 days)
Sore wrist (5 days)

Notes :
Lovely thread, the both of you. You both take very well to combat narration, and I look forward to seeing you two meet again.

If you have any questions or concerns about what was awarded, please don't hesitate to PM me.
e
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous