The duel (Revy)

This is the fight between Xi and revy that happens in three women one sacrifice. This is happening in tandem with that thread so it is not an entirely separate thread.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

The duel (Revy)

Postby Abstract on June 20th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Loot, Lore, and Skills!

Ximal :
Skills:
Observation - 2
Intimidation - 1
Unarmed Combat - 3
Acrobatics - 3
Boxing - 3
Brawling - 1

Lores:
Going all out

Miscellaneous:
You have a cut on your chest, it will take 10 days to heal with a hospital, 20 without. It will scar! You have a cut along your face that will take 6 days to heal, and will also scar.

Revy :
Skills:
Weapon:Longsword - 2
Brawling - 2
Weapon: Shield - 2
Subterfuge- 1
Acrobatics - 1

Lores:
Going all out

Miscellaneous:
Your shield is broken, and impossible to fix. Your shield arm is broken, and will heal withing 50 days with a hospital. It will take an entire season without. It will be slightly stiffer for the rest of your life. You also have a concussion, which will take 20 days to recover from. Your knee is badly bruised and will be stiff for the next 20 days.

Congrats Xi! You've maxed out Unarmed! As you asked, I started giving out boxing xp, since it was appropriate. Both of you, excellent fighting description! You guys explained the actions really well! I attempted to take the injuries easy, but... poor Revy. I must congratulate you (as a character) for continuing to fight... that takes a lot of determination! Please PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous