Plotnotes for Savio

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Plotnotes for Savio

Postby Savio on August 1st, 2013, 11:10 pm

So this is the first entry in Savio's personal scrapbook! I have been lurking around the forum and i have been seeing all these creative and awesome entries from other writers, and scrapbooks have been mentioned so much on Chat that i decided to conform for once and make one. :p

Creating Savio was really just an accident, because of some issues with my other PC and lack of muse on that part. So, anyhow, I wanted a character that would prove to be a literary challenge for me. I wanted someone who will push me past my comfort zone (peaceful, overly friendly characters) and be a bit of a stubborn fighter. Granted, he is still a nice guy. I don't think I could ever really pull off an a$$hole character, because that is so polar opposite from me as the writer.

Savio have proven to have a whole list of challenges for both him and for me. As of right now, my tab bar has like, 13 tabs on information on acrobatics, free running (Thank you Assassin's Creed), and unarmed fighting styles for beginners. Plus more tabs on Mizahar lore that i always have up anyways.

I gave Savio a very vanilla history; the son of a farmer with dreams of becoming more than that. So he sets off in his journey with no real goal in mind. He knows that he wants to get better at acrobatics, but he doesn't want to be a performer. So in the meantime, he hears about a new Master of Unarmed in Nyka. Figuring that Nyka could be a good start, he goes there.

There is still so much that I plan on doing with Savio. I want to develop his personality a little more through threads. And I REALLY need to work on describing fighting moves. (Time to drag out the old karate movies, I guess!) And I am fighting back the urge to toss cruel situations in Savio's way. I am a horrible person in that I love to see my characters suffer from time to time. Lol!

Welp, I guess that is all for right now. Yay for me! I completed my first scrapbook log! :thumbsup:

-Desmond

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Threads: 2/5
Grandfathered Threads To Complete: 6

Signature by Edreina
Savio
If there is no struggle, there is no progress

Words: 200123
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Plotnotes for Savio

Postby Savio on August 1st, 2013, 11:12 pm

As of today I have somewhat of an idea of what I am going to do with Savio. I want him to become an Assassin. (Perhaps my decision was warped from playing Assassin’s Creed recently) But I intends on avoiding Ubisoft’s version of assassins and make Savio unique. He is a nice guy by nature so I want to develop a transition for from to change his mind set somewhat. Perhaps a life changing experience? Or revenge against someone? Whatever I decide as a course of action, I want it to big and heart breaking and just AWESOME. Well, awesome for the reader, not for Savio.

I am a cruel writer when it comes to my characters. I like seeing them develop as I put them through one struggle after another. But as for right now, I want him to live with the illusion that life is hunky dory and the world is a wonderful place. May be have him make some friends, train to boost up his skills. But it will all change soon enough.

*Dramatically Evil Laugh*

Um… Anyhow, that is the direction that I am head unless something pops up and changes my mind. That’s it for now I guess. :D

P.S: Here are some pictures of an Assassin like Character from Elderscrolls Online that I kinda want Savio to kinda look like clothes wise. Just because It looks so darn cool!

The Assassin clothes:

The Face Piece of the Assassin’s Clothes:

-Desmond

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Plotnotes for Savio

Postby Savio on August 1st, 2013, 11:17 pm

So today was hit with this massive amount of inspiration! I feel terrible about how devious my mind is but this is… omg this idea is perfect!

Savio is kidnapped/attacked by a group of people (idk who yet) and he is left for dead. He survives though, and all he wants to do is to seek revenge. He wants to cause them as much pain as possible and murder them all. This would be when Krysus comes to him and offers him a chance to torture and kill them. Of course, Savio jumps at the opportunity not fully understanding what it all entailed.

Savio finds the men who had hurt him and slaughters them all, causing the utmost pain possible. But the next two days following that, he is racked with pain. That was when Krysus comes to him again and explains to him what all her gnosis consists of. Savio is crushed. But in time he grows accustomed to his new life style, and even starts to like it.

Eventually I would like for Savio to join the ranks of the Mortanis. But that will be even further off since there is so much Savio needs to do to be deemed worthy.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Plotnotes for Savio

Postby Savio on August 26th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Autumn 513AV

Season Goals:

Skills:
  • Acrobatics becomes Master
  • Unarmed becomes Expert
  • Running becomes Competent or higher
  • Climbing becomes Competent
  • Gladius becomes Competent
  • Spiritism becomes Competent

Social:
  • Savio gets a love interest (Done!)
  • First real fight (Done!)
  • Promotion in job
  • Savio starts to teach Acrobatics

Plot:
His training will continue as normal. Relations between him and Sayren may or may not improve. Savio will start to learn about the World Magic art of Spiritism. Love interest comes to Nyka, and love blossoms. (Possible Plot Twist). Once Savio gets to Expert Acrobatics, he starts to teach at the Iron Fist while still working his job as a Courier.

Last edited by Savio on October 1st, 2013, 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Plotnotes for Savio

Postby Savio on August 26th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Skills Savio Needs To Acquire

Gladius Torture Stealth Seduction Intelligence Unarmed Combat
~Novice~ Novice ~Novice~~Novice~ Novice~Novice~
Competent Competent Competent Competent Competent~Competent~
Expert Expert Expert Expert Expert Expert
Master Master Master Master Master Master

Martial Art Forms Savio Will Learn or Develop:

• Jeet Kune Do
  • Capoeira
  • Tang Soo Do
  • Krav Maga
  • Muay Thai
  • Tai Chi
  • Silat

Last edited by Savio on September 3rd, 2013, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook