Price List Addition Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Tabitha Aryns on April 15th, 2014, 4:20 pm

This could go in Hand Tools? I've noticed a lack of cleaning and household supplies, and the such, and would very much like to be able to acquire these items IC but could not find them on the Price List. Tongs, however, could be found in the Blacksmith section, but I don't think those are just for general home use.. Are they? I don't know.. Lye Soap was in the Cosmetics and Grooming section, but its description suggests that application is not for cleaning homes.. So maybe this Lye Soap would go in the Trade Goods section?

MopA bundle of yarn or sponge fastened at the end of a stick, used to wash floors., Sweeping BroomMade out of brush, or stiff staw, bound tightly at the end of a stick, used to sweep floors clean., Dust PanA tool with a handle used to gather up dust and other dry material after sweeping., RakeMetal teeth fastened at the end of a stick, used to gather cut grass, hay, twigs, or other such material, and can also be used to smooth out the ground., Scrubbing BrushA small hand brush with stiff short bristles made out of straw, or animal hair, it is used for many cleaning household purposes. , Fireplace PokerA metal tool with a handle and blunt but pointed end, it is used to poke at fires., Fireplace Shovels & BroomsA two piece set of tools made out of metal designed specifically to work with one another, they are used to clean a fireplace. The shovel removes the burnt ashes, and the broom, whose bristles may be made out of straw or animal hair, is used to sweep up the ash., Fireplace TongsA metal tool consisting of two arms, pivoted, or otherwise fastened together, it is used to seize or hold an item that is of a temperature too dangerous to touch., Lye SoapStrong soap used to wash clothes and clean homes, it is made from a combination of lard, and the ashes of various trees and shrubs. Sold per lb.

I'm not good with tool description, so a lot of this can be found paraphrased from dictionary.com. ^^; The definition for Lye Soap I found on a history page that describes the practices used for cleaning a medieval castle..
Tabitha Aryns
Riddle me this.

Words: 57662
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2014, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alia Beaudouin on April 22nd, 2014, 9:07 pm

Quick request for an addition, Jewelry WITH stones? I know theres a without-stones section, but not a section for jewelry with jewels/stones. So far I've been pricing it as the silver-miza price for simple jewelry with stones, but I'm not sure if that would be correct. I'm sure this request has already been made, but I haven't seen any comment on it in a long time so I thought I'd refresh the request.
Thanks!
Alia Beaudouin
Not everything is better in red

Words: 167069
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tabitha Aryns on May 21st, 2014, 5:50 pm

I noticed this but in the Structures section, under Kitchens (doesn't matter if Simple, Average, Fine, Elaborate, ecetera) there are "Stoves" included but there is no price set for buying an individual-stand-alone stove in the Furniture section that isn't apart of the Structures section.

May we have individual-stand-alone stoves to buy from? :D
Tabitha Aryns
Riddle me this.

Words: 57662
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2014, 3:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on June 4th, 2014, 3:45 am

Can we have some more vegetables on the list? Like lettuce and spinach? I saw carrots and tomatoes and such but neither of those leafy greens were on there, so I thought it would be a good thing to add.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Bat on June 8th, 2014, 6:54 pm

Could we get some torture equipment somewhere on the list, or at least an interrogation room on the buildings section that would contain that equipment?
Bat
Player

Words: 18773
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2014, 5:59 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Palla Frostfawn on June 27th, 2014, 4:52 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

There's a woodcarver's toolkit, but there's not much for carving stone. Could you add a sculptor's/stone carver's toolkit, please?
Thanks in advance!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leiyuu on August 11th, 2014, 6:03 am

Since we already have katana, could you please add guzheng as a musical instrument ?
Leiyuu
I Spy

Words: 16252
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2014, 2:53 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Drusilla on August 19th, 2014, 10:00 pm

The Inarta wear clothes that aren't listed so when buying a new set of clothes I don't know how to price them. Can we get them added?

Bryda-which are loose flowing pants that often resemble skirts. The higher in rank an Inarta is, the more exquisite their Bryda can be - sometimes with beaded or metal strewn waistbands.

Vinati-females wear short halter tops called Vinati that leave their midriff bare. Vinati come in many styles - wrapping the neck, strapless, even tank-top like. They are often decorated with glass beads or ornate pieces of metal which cause them to glitter and shine.

Katinu-Outside the Inarta tend to wear long hooded overcoats called Katinu that are split up the back (for riding) and made from goat or mountain sheep skin turned inside out to keep themselves warm

Sontav-Leatherworked bracers matching both bryda and vinati are often worn by the Chiet and ranks even higher.

Lontev- Dek, holding no rank, wear shapeless tunics called Lontev that reach just above their knees.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on October 26th, 2014, 2:14 pm

Could Aluminum please be added to the price list? It is mentioned in Metalsmithing, and would do wonders for Animators and Gadgeteers.
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Vaylen Stroud on November 1st, 2014, 9:31 pm

I'm in the process of forming my CS, and I wanted my character to dual-wield daggers, but not simple daggers—falcatas. If you have not heard of them, they are the "scimitar" of the dagger, for they have curved blades and their whirling motions would have much more beneficial effects in two-weapon fighting than straight-edged daggers. I believe these weapons would be on the fine line between a small and medium weapon. If it is of any use, I used the price of short swords to symbolize them for now, though obviously I will change that if they are actually implemented into the price list with their unique cost.

I hope these weapons are not out of the boundaries of Mizahar, and honestly, I just need to know how much they will cost so I can put them into my ledger. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully they can be added to the store! :D

This is what they look like:
Vaylen Stroud
The Wraith of Sunberth

Words: 34326
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2014, 5:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext