[Note by Crosspatch] Michel Mond

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Michel Mond

Postby Michel on February 4th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Michel Mond

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 16, Summer, 495 AV
Birthplace: Near Nyka

Appearance: Black, medium long hair surrounds boys oval face. His skin can be called marmoreal white, but only thanks to his bright orange, almost red, eyes. The kid has thin, but muscular body, which is well hidden with his black close (which makes his skin look even more whiter). Michel is gifted with slight and long fingers, which are decorated with small, but seenable cuts. He tries always to smile and keep an straight back.

Character Concept

Smart, full of energy and passion, he is one of thous people who had gain many allies and equelie much enemies. When he was 8, his mother died and boy lost his child essence. He started to ask himself and others-whats the meaning of life? Where do you go, when the soul levees the flesh? He was given many answers, but not even one satisfied him.
In the moment, when the boy started his magic studies he became a bit quieter and calm. But when his father diet, he became an adult. Michel needed to plan his and Groms day. Bouth were required to leave their home. The growing man was pulled into the hard world to early.

Character History

Born in 495. AV, Michel was the only child in Monds family. They lived in Nyka. It was peaceful time there, even if it did not last long. The firs bandit attack to their house was when Michel was 4. Four men entered the building and were burned alive. The boys father was reimancer and a summoner. Time past and mister Mond understood that his son should start to learn some type of magic. The child chose summoning. Michel chought up very fast. He understood his fathers leasons and the man was pleased about his sons results. In that time happened only one tragedy, but it was big. Mrs Mond died from fever. Michel felt lost, his father felt lost, but still they continued both life.
Couple years later boys father died to. It was an quick death, an arrow in the heart from and bandits bow. Now the only family the boy was left with was his fathers friend-Grom. He was big, dark skinned man, with blue eyes and broad shoulders. The man was tall, muscular and strong. The only possessions he had was light armor, a halberd and a book about shielding. He became part of Michels life. Now, when they have only some money and few stuff, Michel decided to continue his studies in summoning. His choice-Sahova.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nader-canoch

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Seducing +15 SP 15 Novice
Research +20 SP 20 Novice
Summoning +15 RB, +15 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Lore of Sahova Layout
Misters Monds notes #1: Sahovas rules.

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Fathers note book.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Cash In Housing +500 GM 600 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Michel on February 28th, 2014, 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michel
Summoner without a meaning

Words: 3520
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2014, 1:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Michel Mond

Postby Crosspatch on February 7th, 2014, 9:24 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• Please choose a cloak or coat. You cannot have both.
  • If you plan to have Grom as an reoccurring personal NPC please apply for him on the Help Desk.
  • Are you sure you don't want a poor language option?
  • As related to both yours and Grom's items, please take into consideration Gillar's Announcement on the subject of having books within starting packages.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)