Leiwinn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Leiwinn

Postby Leiwinn on October 6th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Leiwinn

Race: Human
Date of Birth: Summer 19, 491 AV (20 years old)

Leiwinn stands at about 5'4" tall. Her body is built for strength and speed, lean and fit. She has long dark brown hair that hangs loosely around her face and down her back, or tied up to keep it out of the way. Her eyes are a crystalline light green. Leiwinn dresses for the occassion, often wearing somewhat revealing attire, but always dressing light for freedom of movement. She is fond of veils jewelry. Her skin is slightly darker than average, as a result of her benshiran heritage, but not as dark as most.

Leiwinn is a quiet, cautious person. She grew up in Yahebah and lived there until her mother, father, and younger brother were all assassinated by the man who later became her mentor. She is cold and calculating when it comes to her work, but can change personalities in an instant to appear kindhearted, flirty, or whatever the situation may require. Leiwinn was trained by the man who killed her family to take his place as an assassin. At first she resented and hated him, but eventually came to respect him though she eventually killed him. On a mission she takes on whatever role she needs to get the job done, from innocent victim to sultry seductress. Leiwinn worships Dira, taught by the Father that her work is the goddesses will. She despises Krysus, although with each kill she comes closer and closer to the goddess without realizing it, taking pleasure in the pain she inflicts on her victims just before their death.

ImageLeiwinn grew up in the city of Yahebah, and lived there until the age of fourteen. Her parents were nobody of any particular importance, and to this day Leiwinn does not know why things happened the way they did. Leiwinn lived a simple life until the day the man she would come to call Father came into her life. She helped her parents peddle their wares and looked after her younger brother when they were away.

In the winter of 505 AV, on the 30th day, her life changed forever. It was a particularly cold night, and Leiwinn was huddled in her room trying to stay warm when she heard a scream from her parents bedroom. There was the sound of a struggle and then all fell silent. Leiwinn grabbed the nearest weapon she could find, a broomstick leaning against the wall, and waited by the door for the intruder to enter her room. Each second was agony, but finally the door opened and she swung. The intruder, a man in black, easily dodged the blow and knocked the stick out of her hands, pushing her to the ground. His sword dripped with the fresh blood of her family and she cried out in rage, charging the assassin with her fists flailing, but the assassin sidesteps and hit her with two fingers. Suddenly her entire body when numb and she hit the ground, passing out shortly after.

When she awoke next she could tell she was no longer in Yahebah, or even the desert of Eyktol. She was on a ship, and later learned she had been kept unconscious for days and was entering the harbor of Sunberth. Her memories were fuzzy after that, but the next thing she knew for sure she was in a dark room and He was there, the man who killed her father.

Leiwinn could not count the days that passed as the man entered the room, left her food and water, and exited. It seemed to go on forever. Sometimes she would attack him or try to escape, but always he would disable her. Eventually they began to speak, and after about a year he began to teach her. He taught her everything she knows about assassination, seduction, hypnotism. She hated the man, who she knew only as Father, but she eventually came to respect him. He told her she was to be his replacement, that he had grown too old and it was time to end his career. It was hard for her to accept at first, but she eventually came to realize she was good at it... killing. Despite her hatred, she became his loyal pupil and learned everything she could from him all the way up until the day she killed him.

Now Leiwinn is on her own, confident in her ability as an assassin but unsure of how to make it in the wider world by herself. She is left with unanswered questions about her parents death, and a need for vengeance unsated with the death of the Father. While she may be preoccupied with survival, her underlying goal is to find the man who wanted her family dead, and to kill them.

Last edited by Leiwinn on October 7th, 2011, 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Leiwinn
Player

Words: 74230
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2010, 1:47 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Leiwinn

Postby Leiwinn on October 6th, 2010, 7:31 pm

Skills
Unarmed Combat 36 (30 SP, +5 xp, +1)
Seduction 13 (10 SP, +1 XP, +2)
Poisons 5 (5 SP)
Acting 7 (5 SP, 2)
Stealth 7 (5 SP, +1 XP, +1)
Dagger 3 (1 XP, +2)
Observation 5 (1 XP, +2 xp, +1, +1)
Brawling 2 (1 xp, +1)
Acrobatics 3 (2 xp, +1)
Short Sword 6 (1 xp, +5)
Rhetoric 4 (+4 xp)
Subterfuge 2 (+2 xp)
Wilderness Survival 2 (+2 xp)
Intimidation 4 (+2 xp, +2)
Tactics 1 (+1 XP)
Intelligence 1 (+1 XP)
Climbing 4 (+1 XP, +1, +2)
Shortbow 5 (+5
Meditation 1 (1)
Torture 2 (2)
Running 1 (1)
Jumping 1 (1)

Arcana
Hypnotism 15 (10 SP, +1 xp, +1 XP, +3)

Gnosis
None

Lore

Languages: Shiber (Native), Common (Fluent)

Leiwinn's Fighting Style :
Leiwinn's fighting style is focused around exploiting weaknesses in the opponents body and style. Striking of pressure points is emphasized, as well as throws and counters. Direct attacks are practiced, but rarely actually used except as finishing moves. Defense involves evasive maneuvers as well as blocks that direct the opponents body in such as way as to leave them open for counters. Throws are often used for defense, taking advantage of the opponents momentum from attacking to take them down.

Skill Quick Reference :
Hypnotism 12
Unarmed Combat 35
Seduction 11
Poisons 5
Acting 5
Stealth 6
Dagger 1
Observation 3
Brawling 1
Acrobatics 2
Short Sword 1
Rhetoric 4
Subterfuge 2
Wilderness Survival 2
Intimidation 2
Tactics 1
Intelligence 1
Climbing 1

Last edited by Leiwinn on October 19th, 2011, 12:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Leiwinn
Player

Character sheet

Leiwinn

Postby Leiwinn on October 6th, 2010, 8:51 pm

Fall 511 AV
Memories - Fall 7, 511 AV
Leiwinn finds the building the Father kept her in, and also finds a new friend.

Oktuberia - Fall 42 - 45, 511 AV
Sunberth celebrates the Oktuberia festival and the Circus hold their first day of performances.

Summer 511 AV
The Ghost of the Big Top - Summer 25, 511 AV
Leiwinn returns to Sunberth and discovers someone is trying to revive the circus

Winter 510 AV
Practice Makes Perfect* - Winter 7, 510 AV
Leiwinn practices board breaking and has a chat with Jokor

Wits and Magic* - Winter 18, 510 AV
Leiwinn pits her wits against another hypnotist.

Fall 510 AV
A First Meeting* - Fall 42, 510 AV
Leiwinn meets Shakaar

Assassins and Groceries - Fall 57, 510 AV
Leiwinn is recruited to the Circus

The Big Top's Needed Elsewhere- Fall 80, 510 AV
Leiwinn leaves with the Circus for Zeltiva

Flashbacks
Daggers in the Dark* - Fall 18, 506 AV
Leiwinn gets her first dagger lesson.

Swordplay - Fall 20, 506 AV
Leiwinn learns to use the short sword, and misses a chance at revenge.

Innocence Lost* - Fall 23, 506 AV
Leiwinn's first kill, Ben.

Leave No Witnesses - Spring 18, 507 AV
Leiwinn kills her second target, and also an innocent bystander

Death from Afar - Fall 25, 507 AV
Leiwinn get's her first lesson with the shortbow.

Intelligence - Fall 28, 507 AV
Leiwinn learns the various arts of intelligence.

Last edited by Leiwinn on November 2nd, 2011, 1:46 am, edited 17 times in total.
Leiwinn
Player

Character sheet

Leiwinn

Postby Leiwinn on October 6th, 2010, 9:01 pm

Clothing
Outfit 1 - Black lehenga with blue shade lining, for the high class occassions.

Outfit 2 -Basic outfit used on in stealth assassinations, minus the sword usually (Starting Package)

Outfit 3 - Elegant light saree, gives a nice "innocent" look

Outfit 4 - Red, revealing, and seductive. A favorite when going after male targets.

Outfit 5 - Formal, yet seductive. Good for looking upper class, yet still turning men to mush.

Wool Cloak - Average black wool cloak

Weapons

Miscellaneous
Waterskin
Backpack which contains:
Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
Eating knife
Flint & Steel
3 Person Cart
Cart Harness
Ox (to pull the cart)
Wooden Chest with Average Lock (Contains outfits and weapons when not in use.)
Winter Blanket (Also in Chest)
Pavilion Tent (Used when camping in one spot for a long time)
1 Person Tent (Used for travel)
Small Steel Mirror

Outfit PricesI used the price list and my best guesses based on the quality and purpose of the outfits for purchasing. If I need to charge more or less, let me know.

Ledger :
100 GM Starting Package
+500gm Cashed in Housing
-100gm Outfit 1
-45gm Outfit 3
-45gm Outfit 4
-60gm Outfit 5
-30gm Cold Iron Shortsword
-3gm 3 Throwing Daggers
-50gm Pavilion Tent
-2gm One Person Tent
-15gm 3 Person Cart
-2gm Cart Harness
-15gm Ox
-40gm Average Lock
-2gm Empty Chest
-5sm Winter Blanket
-45gm Fall 510 Living Expenses
-5gm Winter 510 Living Expenses
-5gm Spring 511 Living Expenses
-5sm Wool Cloak
-10gm Small Steel Mirror
-40gm Donation to Circus
-45gm Fall 511 Living Expense

Total: 40 Gold Mizas

Last edited by Leiwinn on December 19th, 2011, 8:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Leiwinn
Player

Character sheet

Leiwinn

Postby Leiwinn on October 6th, 2010, 9:10 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? I am called Leiwinn now. My birth name is no more.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Sometimes the Father used to call me Winn.
3. How old are you? I am 19.
4. What is your height? 5'4"
5. What is your weight? 140lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I am smart, I am ruthless... I get the job done.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. They see me as I require them to see me.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My eyes
4. How physically fit are you? Extremely
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I dress depending on the occasion... but I am fond of elegance.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I have no parents.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do not ask me about my brother...
3. What is your extended family like? Must you pursue this line of questioning? My family is all dead!
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? ..I do not have friends.
5. Do you treat animals like family? No.

1. Where were you born? I shouldn't be telling you this, but I was born in Yahebah.
2. Where do you live now? Wherever my work takes me.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I can live anywhere.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Why do you keep asking me such personal questions? I will not tell you where I spend my leisure time!
5. Where do you fear to be? If I told you that you would just use it against me.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No
2. Are you right handed or left handed? And give you the upper edge in a fight? I think not.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Shiber and common. And yes, I have a Benshiran accent, though I am told it sounds lovely.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I kill people for a living.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I have multiple piercings, but no tattoos.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Assassin
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It is what pays the bills.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I would be the one asking you all the stupid questions!
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I admire those who get the least reward for their work, yet they still do it.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? Yours.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? What sort of child were you?
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I remember it was my birthday... and my mother bought me this beautiful dress. Most she ever spent on me. We ended up having to sell it to eat.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Do not ask me this.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? What does it matter, they are dead.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? The man who killed my parents, the one I called Father.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? The deadly kind.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? If it is something I'm good at, I enjoy it.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? From the Father.
4. How do you learn best? By doing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I must master my skills, and learn new ones to make myself better.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No. Too dangerous.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I barely trust myself.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I am whatever I need to be.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. My first kiss.. well, this will sound bad, but my first kiss was with Father. Don't look at me that way, he's not my real father, and it was a training exercise.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes.. same scenario as before.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I have. I did not like it.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Yes, all kinds. Part of the training.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. They are a good tool.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Oh, you know.. killing, stealing. That sort of thing.
2. Do you like to read? Yes
3. What annoys you more than anything else? All these stupid questions.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sleep
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Not much embarrasses me anymore.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Red and black.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Night
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? This is going to sound creepy, but when I killed Father the blood that trickled from his lips onto the table made a beautiful flower-like design.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I'll eat just about anything.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like a nice summer shower.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Can't you tell?
2. What are your religious views? I serve Dira. Beyond that, probably Akajia.
3. Would you be able to kill? I have killed seven people in my life, five of which were targets.
4. What are your views on sex? It is certainly the more entertaining tool at my disposal.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Be independent. Let no other rule you.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? ...It was supposed be be a simple in and out kill. The man was supposed to be alone, but he had his daughter with him. The contract said leave no witnesses...
2. What is your greatest regret?
I killed the Father before I could find out who ordered my parents death.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
Worst, the night my parents were killed. Best, that night hasn't come yet.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
Nothing. I have accepted my past, and to think of changing it would be pointless.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? ...

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I am honest when it benefits me.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Not really
3. What makes you happy? ...I cannot tell you that.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I risk my life every day for gold...
5. What makes you angry? All these endless questions!

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Depends on how they treat me, and if they are a target or not.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? I am.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I respected Father, though I hated him.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
No, and I'm not about to tell you that.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
No, I protect myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I argue if I need to.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Not really, I am mostly a solo act.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Crowds make a good distraction, but also to many witnesses.
4. Do you care what others think of you? No
5. What do you think of others, in general? That depends on what they think of themselves

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I do not hesitate.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Not about to tell you that.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I am happy with myself.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Depends on the outfit I'm wearing.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Very organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Akajia and Dira
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? I suppose if I had to fear any, it would be Tyveth.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I do not.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I please only myself.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I would never willingly kill myself for one.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I will find the ones who ordered my parents death, and avenge them.
2. What is the best part of life? I believe the moment just before it ends.
3. What is the best part of death? Quiet..
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I already know how I am going to die.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? It would be best if I was not remembered.

Leiwinn
Player

Character sheet