Closed The depressed Almost cadaver (Tink)

Assilsa Arrives in Sunberth over life in almost two waves will she meet someone who attempts to fix her.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The depressed Almost cadaver (Tink)

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 6th, 2014, 6:30 am

3rd of Fall 514AV

With a deep breath Assilsa Curare entered a new city… Days upon days of crashing waves tipping boats and horrible sea sickness. Assilsa did not enjoy the ocean. She had spent most of the trip on the deck blinded by the light and her tears, She had left her love or her love had left her, which one of which it was Assilsa was unsure but it felt like death either way. The pain and the nightmares went hand and hand, her life had been a constant downfall, her life had begun spiralling and she couldnt stop it, she could start again…..

“Alrighty Lass time to get off..”

Blinking the tears out of her eyes she tried to focus on the blurry shape that was one of the crew men. Without asking for help and swallowing her pride Assilsa lowered herself to her hands and knees feeling the sharp pain in her side, which she had been ignoring all season, she began to crawl slowly down the plank. It rocked slightly to side to side as all her weight was on the bendy board.

Slowly her hands and knees painfully reached the pier or jetty, Assilsa was unsure what to call it but she was thankful for it non the less. Unsteadly Assilsa stood on her too thin legs and pressed her claws into her pale skin until the world stopped rocking side to side like she was still on the boat. Assilsa had received many haircuts on the trip over each worst the then last, her long shaggy black hair had turned into a medium shag ball that hung in her face. Sighing softly instead of crying Assilsa limped her way through the smell of fish and sea of curse words.

Sunberth, from what Assilsa could see in the shade, was so much different to Ravok or even Nyka. Nyka had walls to keep you in, you couldnt leave at night and you had to state what you were doing every time you past the fat guards, and even Ravok wanted to know where you are and where your going, But Sunberth.. Sunberth was completely open, Assilsa could see the rolling hills on the other side of the buildings that was the wilderness… Even the people were different, unruly and mean, they only seemed to care of each other not a stranger. Assilsa was staggering with a bleeding possibly infected gash on her leg, a weird painful stabbing pain in what felt like her lungs and a cut on her shoulder. Her torn clothes even covered in blood, But then again Assilsa thought to her self that even she wouldnt talk to someone like her. Sunberth was the land of choas as a friend had once said to her. She could even see that as she made her staggering journey through confusing streets with her pack dragging along the ground with her few belongings and one item she did not own… but would keep forever…

After walking for what felt like a few hours Assilsa collasped in a somewhat open area, looking lazily over the area from the ground she smelt food, glorious food. life saving food. She felt as though she hadnt eaten a soild meal in months… well she hadnt kept it down, but she couldnt get back up Assilsa just laid there missing her Snake.
Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Tink Scalpellion on November 6th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Tink didn't know why, but for some reason he was strolling around the docks when he saw a beat up, bloody Symenestra. She seemed to limp as she disembarked from the ship. Tink could tell that she was in pain from the wounds on her legs. Clutching his Toolkit, Tink ran after the woman and tried to get her attention. However, she never noticed him.

My. Look at those legs! I'm surprised she has been able to walk this far. No wonder she iscrying so much. And that hair! What's happened to her? Ahh,do I have my hands full today. First, I gotta catch up with her!

Suddenly, Tink got very luck. The woman finnaly sat down uder the shade and seemed to be falling asleep. Walking over to her,Tink stared at her and tried to make assumptions about the pain she had obviously experienced!

"Ma'am! Could I help you with those wounds? If they aren't treated soon, you could grow very sick! Name's Scalpellion. Tink Scalpellion, and I'm a doctor!"
Current maximum reply time per thread: two days.
Tink Scalpellion
Herbalistic Healing Pycon

Words: 17660
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 7th, 2014, 12:16 am

Assilsa blinked slowly, she could hear everyone talking over each other, why wouldn’t they just shut up. Lazily lifting my hand she pushed her shaggy hair out of the way and looked up at the sky, suddenly a face pulled in to blurry view. They were talking to her but Assilsa couldn’t focus there was something in the back of her mind telling her exactly who this was

“Syn…. Syn…?”

Her voice was small and weak, she hadn’t used it in so long. The gashes in her legs burned and seemed to cause her bones to ache. The pain in her right side called for more attention however she felt like she was being stabbed, it was horrible… but her heart was the thing that hurt the most, Assilsa so no reason to continue. The voice had said something about a doctor, Assilsa needed a doctor.

“My chest…..”

Assilsa tried to remember what had happened to her, she had blocked it out mentally to stop her from hurting anymore. She had been mugged, broken and battered then dumped on the side of creates ready to board the every ship she had hired. The ships doctor had picked her up and treated her on the trip, he couldn’t do much but keep her awake and feed and pour salt water on her shoulder wound but had ignored her legs .
Laying flat on her back Assilsa stared at the person till they became more solid, it wasn’t who she wanted at all it wasn’t a beautiful soul with jet black hair instead it was very short person with reddish splots all over his skin. Sighing softly she let out a small whimper and closed her eyes.

“Help me…..”

Assilsa flashed back slightly to when she first ventured on deck, her hair laid in tangles and dreads one of the sailors, a man with a large belly and scraggly beard had tisked with is missing blacken teeth. ‘A lady can’t have hair like that’ He had sat her down silently and pulled out a knife. He had don’t a terrible job and it still haunted her, however it had filled in where the dreads were cut, it was mainly just a puffy mane of different layered hair.
Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Tink Scalpellion on November 8th, 2014, 5:11 am

"Ma'am can you hear me? Are you in distress?" Don't worry, its all gonna be alright. I'm here to help. I'm a doctor, and with all of your wounds, I'm surprised you were able to walk this far."

Okay. Maybe that last comment didn't help the whole, 'Everything's going to be okay' Probably should have told her that after I helped her get a little bit of respite from the pain. Every wound seems to be just on the flesh. They don't look to be infected. I guess I'll find out in a few minutes. Her clothes were in tatters and weren't doing a good job of covering herself up. No matter, Tink might have to have her take them off to look at her wounds up close.

"Ma'am, can you tell me what is hurting you?"
Current maximum reply time per thread: two days.
Tink Scalpellion
Herbalistic Healing Pycon

Words: 17660
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 9th, 2014, 7:23 am

Did the doctor really actually ask her if she was in distress. Even her her depressed, given up on life mood Assilsa was still there enough to make smart remarks.

“Am… i .. in distress?”

She lifted her shirt revealing ribs jarring out of her skin all except for two which dipped leaving a gap, it also showed him the gash on her shoulder. Assilsa’s ashen grey skin was even darker with dirt. She was in a dire need of a scrubbing, It would probably help for her to lose the first few layers of skin. Assilsa’s stomach growled and she bared her fangs she was starving, to the extant she would happily melt a guys insides as long as it stopped the pain in her stomach.

“I spent… weeks.. on the accursed ships.. dying and in pain… What do you think!

It probably wasn’t very nice of Assilsa as the man above her was attempting to help her however how she couldn’t think straight. Her emotions were a jumbled mess. A spiraling whirlpool of terror, hunger, pain and heartbreak.

Slowly pushing herself up onto her elbows Assilsa decided she didn’t have to stand for this, or lay rather, she would go get food and let everything heal itself. She couldn't be a burden on someone else's life, not after Nyka. Assilsa Attempted to push herself up more but her elbows gave out and the pain in her side shot up to her back.

“My… side…. I dont understand…. i just landed on a crate…”

Blinking slowly Assilsa bit her lip softly in a way to try and distract herself from the ever present pain in her body. It was an old friend of hers and Assilsa would have to suck it up and learn to deal with it or just give in and let it take her. To sacrifice her dreams and her life for something to give her relief from the world and emotions. Assilsa didn't believe in ghosts, the end was the end and Viritas would take her.

“I wanted…. to be … a dancer”

Dancer was a vague term Assilsa wanted to be the dancers she had seen as a child. The dancers on the skill, in their elegant costumes and graceful movements. The aerial dancers of Kalinor. Assilsa dreamed to be one of those beautiful woman swinging from the strands of silk.
Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)