Completed Head Problems (Kechaiya)

Vaylen makes two would-be thugs some of his victims, but not without a concussion of his own.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Head Problems (Kechaiya)

Postby Vaylen Stroud on November 4th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Kechaiya declined his request for her to guide him to his Cheap Side housing, but frankly, Vaylen hardly cared. It was an attempt at humor, one incredibly rare from the vile killer, but the emotion had been released from him fairly quickly. Though, while the comment had comedic standing, the guide would have been appreciated. The tea helped a bit, but it had only just been drank, and therefore had no positive effect on him just yet.

Vaylen stood slowly, setting the wooden cup back on the ebony-eyed doctor’s table. He nodded at her, grabbing the Mask of the Wraith that had been lying at his feet. Placing the mask back upon the front of his face, he pulled up the hood of his fur-lined cloak and hid all of the bandages from sight. So long as he walked slow and looked down, most people would view him as his still intimidating self.

With that, the murderer nodded at Kechaiya and exited the orphanage. His return to his quarters was slow and horrible, but Vaylen looked forward to five days of rest. The first night of no sleep, however, would be troublesome.

Vaylen Stroud
The Wraith of Sunberth

Words: 34326
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2014, 5:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Head Problems (Kechaiya)

Postby Amora Jade on November 30th, 2014, 7:07 am

Congratulations, you've been awarded!

Vaylen
Skills
  • Observation +1
  • Weapon: Kukri +1
  • Duel Wield +1
Lores
  • How to Nurse a Concussion
  • Kechaiya: Not Willing to Humor me by Fulfilling my Request
Earnings/Expenses
  • -2 gold mizas: Medical Expenses
Injuries
  • Minor Concussion: The laceration from getting the concussion will be completely healed in three weeks, but the dizziness and headaches will still occasionally be felt until the 25th of the season.

Notes
Although Vaylen is competent with the Kukri, it would be unlikely he could slay two men so easily. I did like that you let him get hurt, but the fight itself should have been just a bit more of a scene. Also while duel wielding you should explain the struggle he has with the awkwardness of it while he is still at novice. I did enjoy reading it though! Another man in the pile of crazies we have in Sunberth. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me a private message! Also, please remember to edit your post requesting the grade as "Graded."
With love,
Miss Jade
Amora Jade
Pronounced Thief

Words: 165569
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)