OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Kyo on January 13th, 2016, 7:09 pm

If we don't get a new ST by Season's end, it might be interesting to do a group plot where all of our Endrykas PC's --and maybe some NPC's, too? I'd want to bring some of Kyo's friends-- could all band together and leave the city for the Sea of Grass as a separate group. The reasoning could be that our PC's would feel perhaps safer outside the boundaries of the city following the devastating pirate attacks. Like Goss said, we could RP in the Sea of Grass as a little tight-knit community and it might make for some interesting threads as our characters would have to become highly self-sufficient!

Also, just wondering, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the pirate boat that comes back? Like the ship itself? I'm assuming all the pirates will be killed when they return, so then would the boat become property of the Drykas people, or do you think they'd just leave it behind or maybe even sell it or burn it? If they keep it, we might be able to do some stuff with sailing and moving on the Sea rather than land, if people were interested.

As for the 61st, if we come to an agreement on where and how the pirates return, people could always thread about it together or in solos, like they did on the 33rd.

Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaitanu on January 13th, 2016, 7:27 pm

Things are going to be hard without Tribal. Personally I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Kai, where I'll send him, etc. Endrykas was a great fit for him, and if it closes, who knows? (Also, I feel kind of like a jinx- Kenash closed while Kai was there, and now Endrykas might close. Oopsies!)

Of course, if the Sea of Grass thing works out he could just end up with that group. I'm totally willing to have Kai end up with whoever bands together out there. (We might be in deep trouble if we don't have a webber, though, but them's the breaks.) I hate to send him anywhere else. I guess we'll see what happens!

Farewell, Tribal! You will be sorely missed, though I hope you stay on just as a player. But whatever is best for you!
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Azmere on January 13th, 2016, 9:40 pm

It seems to me that there are some very good ideas floating around that will help ease the loss of our wonderful ST, Tribal.

Kyo, your migration concept would be a perfect transition if it is needed. If an ST is not found for Endrykas, Azmere will be part of that group wandering off to find a new start.

Tribal left a note at the end of the grades stating the ship returned and was handled by the Drykas. Since no one has a PC that could sail a vessel [I don't think], maybe it's best if we just torch it.

In regards to the Scavenging thread for the 62nd, I have a thought. If everyone PMs me a brief description of the loot they want to find, I will compile a list and submit it as a single ticket to the HD. The Scavenging thread will be very straight forward. A simple introduction to lay out the setting will leave everyone free to go and collect their loot, interact, etc.

That's all I have right now. If anyone has other ideas, please share. Tribal is a cool guy and a phenomenal ST but his departure doesn't have to mean the end of our fun.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 13th, 2016, 9:59 pm

Great ideas folks. You have our full support to move forward. And if anyone is interested in becoming Staff just talk to me. I've had a few inquiries already. It doesn't necessarily need to be for Endrykas either.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357847
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Nivel on January 13th, 2016, 10:14 pm

He gives me this silly avatar and then leaves with out giving me the opportunity for revenge, that's just not fair! How will I make him suffer Now :((

Anyway Tribal was awesome and will definitely be missed. I don't think I really need to out line in detail why he was, he just was.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Pearl on January 13th, 2016, 11:39 pm

Tribal, thank you for making my writing experience here so rich and wonderful. If it hadn't been for you talking with me and encouraging me to write here, I never would have. You're a wonderful friend and person, please never forget that.

It was great meeting and writing with all of you; though since Don doesn’t plan to continue writing Dravite, I shall not stay to write Pearl. Please do take care and I wish you all the best.
Pearl
Doctor at The River Flower

Words: 219351
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 5:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on January 14th, 2016, 12:02 am

Awe I never got a chance to write with you but you will be sorely missed Pearl
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Seirei Dawnwhisper on January 14th, 2016, 3:48 am

Azmere wrote:Since no one has a PC that could sail a vessel [I don't think], maybe it's best if we just torch it.

Would we be able to scavenge it for raw materials? Wood being as scarce as it is in Endrykas, wouldn't it be better to break it down with axes and such and use the wood as needed?
Seirei Dawnwhisper
Player

Words: 511147
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ruari Darkwind on January 14th, 2016, 3:50 am

I'm down for this migration option, guys. You have my name. I'll do my best to help provide for us as a group, also (limited as my PC is, hehe).
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Azmere on January 14th, 2016, 4:14 am

Seirei Dawnwhisper wrote:Would we be able to scavenge it for raw materials? Wood being as scarce as it is in Endrykas, wouldn't it be better to break it down with axes and such and use the wood as needed?

Feel free! You are a carver so Seirei would see the value better than most.

XD Azmere will want to see it burn but that's from a mixture of anger and grief.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext