OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Seirei Dawnwhisper on January 14th, 2016, 4:27 am

Azmere wrote:Feel free! You are a carver so Seirei would see the value better than most.

XD Azmere will want to see it burn but that's from a mixture of anger and grief.

::laughs:: Seirei will feel a great deal of grief and rage, too. But as a carver, she's going to be thinking "free wood," and think that one way to get something positive from the tragedy (and take revenge in the only way they can - by putting what once belonged to the pirates to good use to benefit the surviving Drykas).

I'm not sure how much she will be able to use for carving projects, but she will definitely be able to use some. And I suspect more could be used to repair wagons, and other things, be made into chests, even kept until needed for fire wood.
Seirei Dawnwhisper
Player

Words: 511147
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Kaitanu on January 15th, 2016, 12:31 am

Kai's sticking around, so anyone who needs a heavy lifter, he's your man. Or horse.
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Azmere on January 16th, 2016, 12:44 am

Goss gave me permission to set up the Salvage thread for the 62nd.

Anyone who wants to participate needs to PM me what they want in terms of loot. As previously stated, I will compile a list and run it by the HD for final approval.

If you see me in chat, you can tell me rather than PM or you can post it in here.

Amunet
Pearl
Naiya
Graham Whipmane
Akasja
Ixzo
Seirei
Merevaika
Kaitanu

These are the people who submitted a request to Tribal to participate in the thread. Once I hear from everyone, I will post a thread and place the link here.
Last edited by Azmere on January 16th, 2016, 5:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Kyo on January 16th, 2016, 2:22 am

Hey guys! Since Amunet and Kyo are the ones left on Laviku's Plunder (though I'm sorry to see Pearl go), we've been plotting what to do in our days on the boat.

Basically I wanted to let you all know how the battle will start when the ship comes back to land, so that you guys can do threads if you want and have the setting in all be consistent. This might also help with your looting thread, Azmere?

Anyways, on the 60th the ship will near land and be visible on the horizon but will hover out on the waves while the pirates debate whether or not to risk landfall.

They'll have decided to land by the 61st, probably sometime in the morning? They'll bring the ship up close to land, nearly running aground. The people of Endrykas will have seen them and will be waiting to attack. Because of this, the pirates will try to use their captives as hostages to protect themselves.

We were planning that there would be a short standoff between Drykas and pirates where nobody's fighting (due to the hostage situation). Then, because of plot-stuff (which should be covered in another thread) the captives will break free from their cell and fighting will breakout between them and the pirates onboard. After that the rest of the Drykas can rush in to help, and every pirate will be killed to the last. The battle will most likely take place on the shore, in the water, and even on the pirate ship itself. If any pirates are lucky enough to break through the lines of Drykas and escape into the Sea of Grass, no doubt they'll be quickly hunted down and disposed of.

---

Anyways, hope that sounds okay? If anyone has questions or anything, be sure to let me know!

EDIT: P.S. If anyone's planning on killing one of the 3 NPC's Tribal set up for the event (the Captain and two pirate ladies) maybe you should claim one of the NPC's here, since we don't want multiple people killing the same person.

Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaitanu on January 16th, 2016, 4:56 am

Thanks for the info, Kyo. Kai may or may not end up killing or seriously injuring a pirate or two, but he'd be unlikely to meet with one of the main three. If it happened, it would just be unnamed crewmen. I'm just leaving myself open to the possibility that Kai might have to defend himself or someone else. We'll see how everything goes!

Azmere, if it's not too late, I would like Kai to come away from the looting thread with some wood, a waterproof cloak, and a satchel or two of dried foodstuffs. If that's too much, or if it's too late, let me know.
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Graham Whipmane on January 16th, 2016, 5:38 am

Azmere, I was hoping for Graham to find a weapon of some sort, probably a Tulwar or a spear, and maybe even some leather armour that he could pull off a dead pirate.

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Prophet on January 18th, 2016, 1:41 am

Hey everyone!

I wanted to pop in and let you all know that I can be reached via PM while I sort through some things and get my office set up. I wanted to thank those of you who have been handling some grades during the transition. Keep up the awesome stories and don't forget about your job threads!

Also, if you have any recommendations for improvements on city-related lore (locations, etc) but don't want to go through the super long WD process, I will field that information, too.

-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Naiya on January 22nd, 2016, 10:27 pm

hey guys just thought I'd drop in with an update about what's going on. I recently moved into a new house of my boyfriend so I am a bit behind on things here.

Has everyone who wanted to be part of the moded thread on the 25th posted? If so I'll move it forward. My personal posts will get some love soon too. Promise I'm working on it!

Also, welcome to the party, prophet.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Amunet on January 22nd, 2016, 10:46 pm

Totally congratulations Naiya :)
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on January 22nd, 2016, 11:01 pm

Congratulations are certainly in order, Naiya. Endrykas is certainly lucky to have you (and your boyfriend probably feels the same way. ;] )
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

PreviousNext