OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Kaitanu on February 12th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Art reflects life! XD
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Graham Whipmane on February 13th, 2016, 1:51 pm

So, it looks like Ife's player has suddenly retired. I'm not sure why, as it was out of nowhere, and a nothing was said to me at all about it, so I'm not too sure what to do. For now, if you were planning to post in the wedding thread, please don't. I'm not sure if I should scrap those threads and pretend as if Graham's and Ife's marriage never happened, or if I should try and explain it away as her getting taken/killed by the pirates.

Like I said, nothing at all was said to me, so I'm not sure what her player had in mind, so if anyone has any ideas, or anything, please let me know, as I'm at a bit of a loss. This has happened to me before and it ended up screwing up my plots so bad that I'd had to abandon my character as well. I don't want that to happen with Ham!

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on February 13th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Graham, just so you know... it was out of the blue. I'm sorry she didn't tell you.

Retirement Request

Post by Ife on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 am
Hi Helpdesk,

I'd like to request Ife to be retired, please! Busy RL, quiet season thread-wise... etc. etc.

Thank you!
Threads: 5/5

As of the 15th Winter, Ife is pregnant. She will be suffering from sickness, bloating, and will be constantly ravenous. No food source is safe

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357847
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Amunet on February 13th, 2016, 5:29 pm

It is a personal descision.

It could be Ife the character, perhaps her pregnancy was the sort that required her to be in a remote pavilion/camp location. Kind of refer to her in the distance. Perhaps the Pirate raid made some move away from Endrykas and some Ankals felt it prudent to break up into smaller camps instead of the huge moving target of Endrykas. (even though historically it was always difficult to find without a guide)

If the retirement is permanent (which appears to be an unknown. unless you happen to have another communication source with the writer to verify this) where you could do a story arc where the marriage was found to be unsuitable and they went their separate ways by agreement. If she comes back, the flames could reignite and happy days.

These are a couple of suggestions, Prophet may have other suggestions and our esteemed writers in endrykas may have other suggestions also.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on February 17th, 2016, 1:16 am

Hey everybody!

Just your neighborhood ST checking in and laying down some knowledge. If you didn't notice, the winter season is almost over. If you haven't completed your job threads, do so soon or at least make placeholders so you can meet the required 2 threads at 2500 words each. Your character MUST be doing his or her job in the entire thread. If you have posted any threads in the current season, you WILL be charged seasonal expenses. If you do not have a job, go here and apply for one.

I'm really excited for spring! I hope you guys feel the same way and if not then I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised. As always, let me know if you need help with anything or have questions. Also, please do not hesitate to bring me any concerns regarding myself, the going-ons of Endrykas or conflicts with another player. Every staff member, myself included, take the time to do the things we do because we love the stories that you all write. If you're not happy with something do not be afraid to speak up and be heard.

Happy writing!

-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ruari Darkwind on February 17th, 2016, 1:46 am

On that note, bye guys. :)
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on February 17th, 2016, 1:51 am

awe you're leaving us Ruari?
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Naiya on February 17th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Hey guys, for those of you in my moderated thread I just wanted to post a bit of info.

The thread will continue through the next season, but only if we can keep it actively moving. There is no post order, that will allow you all to post when you have time, I do ask that you don't post numerous times before other people have had a chance to respond.... at least not unless you split off into groups.

There is work to be done in this thread, you've barely gotten to the adventure, so look forward to the fun to come.

Anyway, I look forward to your posts!
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Garnet Sunsong on February 26th, 2016, 10:21 pm

Hello everyone! It's almost Spring and I just wanted to come in here and say that starting March 1st I will be open to thread with! I am open to just about anything and would love to have Garnet make some friends in Endrykas this season.

If you would be willing to thread with a newbie please let me know and we can figure a reason to meet up and hang out. I understand that calendar is not yet out, so everything can be tentative until we see what sort of events and weather Prophet has in store.

I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can this season!
xXx
| Common | Pavi |
xXx pavi=#D99126
Garnet Sunsong
of the Ruby Clan

Words: 10356
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:29 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaitanu on February 26th, 2016, 11:01 pm

If Garnet has any reason to go to The Guided Horse, feel free to thread with Kaitanu as he works there. :D
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes