OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Seirei Dawnwhisper on April 22nd, 2016, 2:46 pm

I like the new info on The Pride, Prophet! I really appreciate all of the hard work you do to make Endrykas a great place for us to thread in. :)

I've been doing well. Real life has been busy, so I've been slower than I would like in my responses to threads. But I am determined not to get as far behind as I have in previous seasons. I'm working towards getting Seirei's skills up to par, and am working on ideas for Seirei's next work threads.

How about you?
Seirei Dawnwhisper
Player

Words: 511147
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on April 23rd, 2016, 3:20 am

So...update!

Cocoon has unfortunately retired. For the remainder of the season, I will be putting all development projects on hold to help keep Kenash afloat. I am not going to leave any of you hanging (Waisana, I'll get back to you soon about your thread request). I am going to take over the main Kenash quest because it ties directly into our main quest (and it's going to bring some new faces into town). This and the gnosis threads that are currently running will be the main focus of my time as I want to see them all wrapped up before season's end. Why the rush? Duh! Because Summer's going to be awesome!

How awesome?

This Awesome!!! :
Pfft! Like I'd give away a free spoiler.

Please bear in mind that I am a busy guy and Spring brings on all sorts of extra work in real life that takes away from my favorite hobby. I try to respond to PMs promptly but if it takes a few days I simply ask for a little patience... *debates singing some GnR*

Finally, because of the nature of the circumstance I am going to reveal something that some of you already know. Azmere is my primary PC and his posting may suffer through some of this. I know you all understand but I want to be forthcoming so there's no misunderstandings.

That is all.
-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Halin'a on April 24th, 2016, 12:12 pm

So I'm thinking of creating a Drykas PC; I had one a while back, but wasn't happy with him/where he was going, and as he was above 50 posts, he's been retired. The only thing is, I'm not terribly certain how many jobs are available around here; anyone have any ideas for anything beyond 'courier'?
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on April 24th, 2016, 12:28 pm

In the job and wages request thread is a list of what jobs are were. There is just about anything. Prophet has put boss npc's in locations that you may want to review. You could get into basket weaving. this is the sea of grass, there is a ton of material with that. leather workers, weavers, we dont have a lot of magic users other than webbing. there is a lot of magic. the drykas are a very spiritual people.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Rufio on April 24th, 2016, 12:30 pm

As Amunet says there are a lot of things to do in the Sea of Grass - lots of potential careers *

Falconer (or a trainer of hunting cats, hunting dogs?)
Tanner, leatherworker
Crafter (of jewellery, a weaver of baskets, or clothes, rugs & tapestries, or whatever you else you can think of!)
Tailor
Wilderness Guide
Cartographer
Weaponsmith, or blacksmith
Veterinarian
Herbalist
And then there's always joining The Watch

For a Drykas their interests or career path might've been shaped by what Clan they are. Or not - Rufio is Emerald Clan but took up fortune-telling, rather than hunting.

I guess it depends on your character, and what would interest you to write about most?
Last edited by Rufio on April 24th, 2016, 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on April 24th, 2016, 12:34 pm

Halin'a wrote:So I'm thinking of creating a Drykas PC; I had one a while back, but wasn't happy with him/where he was going, and as he was above 50 posts, he's been retired. The only thing is, I'm not terribly certain how many jobs are available around here; anyone have any ideas for anything beyond 'courier'?

Amunet & Rufio gave you some sound advice, Halin'a. Use the Linkmap as a career fair of sorts. PM me with any questions.

-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Halin'a on April 24th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Thank you all for the information! :D *toddles off to go read it all*
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Brocton Firestone on April 24th, 2016, 1:16 pm

Hey all. New Drykas coming-soon to be. Once I get my CS checked off (its still a WIP) I'm hoping that I can RP with you all. :)

I'll post again possibly to let others know that I'll be available to RP. :)

Cheers!

Oh and if any of you are interested. Here is my CS.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asarni Zelluni on April 24th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Hello everyone! Another Drykas coming in, part of the Amethyst Pavilion, and looking forward to writing with everyone. CS has been posted for review, so here's hoping I'll be threading with you all soon!
"Common"
"Pavi"
Asarni Zelluni
Player

Words: 22483
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2016, 12:22 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Caesi Starguide on April 24th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Hey Brocton and Asarni welcome to the best place ever! Also, you do not have to wait for a green check mark to start RPing, mine has yet to have a green check mark, and I RP and get Grades. When you have a speech bubble or X that is when you can not RP until whatever is wrong with your CS is fixed.

So yeah, if either of you would like to Plot out a thread or two, PM me. I would love to thread with either of you.

PS; Amethyst Clan is the Best!

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext