OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Brocton Firestone on December 12th, 2016, 3:58 pm

Welcome to Endrykas Konrad! Shoot me a PM i'd like to thread with you for sure! :)
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Prophet on December 13th, 2016, 1:53 am

It's update time!

I added a new Pavi phrase to the Codex courtesy of Haena. It's a way to address someone unfamiliar like Sir or Ma'am.

I see lots of new faces and that makes me happy!

I'm working on a Rumor/Gossip function that will exist on the main forum page but be applicable IC. There's been a lot going on but rest assured...(Naiya -_-) it's coming.

Quest Schedule
  1. Dem Bones: Khida, Merevaika, Naiya
  2. Dat Bone*: Haena, Ashka, Waisana, OPEN
  3. Vantha NPC: Ixzo (claimed via PM)
  4. Vantha GST: Merevaika, Ixzo, OPEN
  5. Fog Delay: Rufio, Taurina, Jasmine, OPEN for ALL

*Dat Bone is the second quest related to Dem Bones that I promised and will be modded by Meadow. Haena and Naiya get preference since they signed up for the original quest but stepped down because of IC logic (and I love them for it).

Finally, I will be adding a section to the codex on music very soon. I'm rolling heavy thunder here, people. Let's have a kickarse season!

That is all.

An Elysium Template
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ixzo on December 13th, 2016, 2:14 am

I also signed up for the Vantha quest, and I'm sharing the Vantha NPC with Quzon.

Is "Someting in the Air" the Vantha quest?
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Prophet on December 13th, 2016, 11:50 pm

Something in the Air is the main plot of the season which combines our main event with the main Miz event.

Updated to add Ixzo into the Vantha GST.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Prophet on December 14th, 2016, 3:07 am

Voices on the Wind is now active. If you have a suggestion or question please send me a PM. Do not post comments in the thread as it is reserved for IC news and gossip. Any post not fitting into one of those two categories will be deleted.

I really think this is a wonderful idea and I believe that our city has the right mix of people to get this ball rolling.

That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Naiya on December 15th, 2016, 8:17 pm

After a good deal of thought and discussion and more thought, I think I have decided on Naiya's stance with Jonas's god.

Naiya knows Mizahar's gods to be real, the devotion with which Shahar speaks of Caiyha and Waisana with Rak'kei, these goddesses she has no doubt are good. There are others that play roles in her life but their roles are those of the background noise. Zulrav claims the breath of the wind, Semele the life-giving earth, but these thoughts are of her culture and upbringing, she gives thanks by her action, but her mind does not fall overly to worship. She does not claim the gods spiritually, but rather as their influence in the world.

That said, in her attempts as a drykas to reach out to the gods that direct her life, she has been given news that frightens her. She sought wisdom from Caiyha, asking the future of her family, and the goddess sent her an image of death and destruction of her people and family. The gift from the gods in the winter was a cloak that would have benefited her husband far more than herself, yet they gifted it in a way that left it only to her. These things, when all put together, make Naiya's stance a difficult one.

She knows the gods to be true, but they have offered her things that bring her fear or disappointment. For these reasons, she would be willing to listen to the word of this dual god, she would seek to discover if he might bring her family better fortune, but she approaches with caution. She knows the other gods, they are true, but they took her husband, promised her a future of death and loss that was true, and they bring her fear for this reason.

Naiya will hear this dual god, but she makes no promises to abandon the gods of old. At least, not yet.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Baltair on December 15th, 2016, 8:28 pm

I think that I should go ahead and state this since everyone else has. Baltair believes the Gods to be true and that any mention of a duel god is words of a heretic for lack of a better word. His faith in Syna, Leth, Cayhai and Zulrav are unwavering and he would be likely to ignore and fight against anyone who says that the gods are not true.
Baltair
Player

Words: 12650
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2016, 2:06 am
Character sheet

Postby Konrad Venger on December 16th, 2016, 1:38 am

If anyone would like to do a quick thread with Kon involving tracking, riding and finding a three-legged coyote (no, really), drop me a PM! I was gonna leave it as a mention in my current Solo, but it seems like a good opportunity to get a buddy or two.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Sloane on December 17th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Aight, So Sloane pretty much ready to roll, all I have left is her history to finalise, which kind of depends on a few things I've yet to settle on.

First off, I can't decide if I want Slo to have been captured by Drykas in the past (513AV, when they kidnapped a bunch of Syliras citizens), or if I want her to be kidnapped/enslaved in the present and thread it. If that's to be the case, then I'd like to find someone who'd be willing to capture Slo and transport her to Endrykas. Any takers?

Anyway, not too sure. PM me or whatever if anyone has any ideas or wants to thread though :D
Sloane
Going just to keep going

Words: 90297
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2016, 12:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext