Unfamiliar Streets (Nehsmay, Seliarus, Lelio, and Tohka))

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Seliarus on January 3rd, 2011, 2:12 pm

OOC: Well, let me have the honor then, miladies. And leaving the task to a future tread. *Tips imaginary hat.*

The Dhani did nothing but watch the dices roll. And when it was his turn, he took the throwing cup, shuffled it a bit, and then simply tipped the cup over, making the dices fall out, and roll around. For a moment, he titled his head to the side, and let the dices stop, before looking at them.

"Eight...?" He asked in a bit of a disbelief, as all eight dices there simply shown only one dot each. Speaking of an enormous amount of luck, he managed to let out a slight smile, before chuckling. That was followed by a facepalm. He looked at the two girls, simply shaking his head. "Well...I sssupossse I'll be the one doing the tasssk."

[END]
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on January 3rd, 2011, 4:46 pm

OOC=

Thanks Break! Gods, I thought that it would never end!

I'll submit it then :)
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Templar on March 5th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Nidassasyae: Intimidation: 2 – Observation: 3 – Rhetorics 1 – Mathemathics: 2
Lore: Syliras is crowded – Humans like rocks. - A sword: Superlong dagger - Syliras Layout (Basic) – Syliran Geography (Basic) -

Seliarus: Observation: 5 - Rhetorics: 3 -
Lore: Claustrophobia and its effects, first hand. – Fighting the Urge to strike - Defusing a Situation. – Syliras is Crowded. - Syliras Layout (Basic) – Syliran Geography (Basic) –

Lelio: Social: 2 – Running: 1 -
Lore: Slippery roofs - Falling without grace. -

Nehsmay: Observation 3 – Rhetorics: 3 – Mathematics: 2 -
Lore: Sylirans are Busy and Rude. – Syliras is crowded. – Syliras Layout (Basic) – Syliran Geography (Basic)

Tohka: Observation: 1 – Rhetorics: 1. – Unarmed Combat: 1.
Lore: Hitting the wall hurts, a lot. -

Additional notes: LONG THREAD! But a good read none-the-less! But it was mostly socializing and not much action going on, so I couldn't give you much. Feel free to PM me if you think you deserved more.
Derp.
Templar
The Templar Knight!

Words: 23533
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2011, 11:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous