( Solo ; Departure ) Impel.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

( Solo ; Departure ) Impel.

Postby Liel on June 28th, 2011, 3:25 am

28th Day of Summer, 511 A.V. – Hours After Weapons Purchase

This is it, she reminded herself, argent orbs ablaze with determination. This is really it.

Webbed fingers clutching Kyaluti’s reins, Liel watched, safely hidden behind large boulders, at the ship that Sume was to board. There was only one pearl trader to Nyka, and it only targeted the monks. Imports were forbidden, and Liel had picked this up easily from talk around the port. She and Sume would travel for ten days. She had taken a small satchel of tightly sealed medicine, and another jar with a piece of paper she had not yet parted from.

The excitement in that, the strange rush that she would see the Ethaefal again.

The note to her mother and sisters had been brief – I need to find my purpose. I will be back.

She rested her cheek against Kyaluti’s head – then, her gaze picked up a red-clad sailor. Sume. He had showed her his impersonation, and if she hadn’t known it herself, a brief glance at him would be enough to pass him over as another crew member.

__

The ship was departing.

She would follow, underwater.

She would not look back, lest she lingered.

__

“Let’s go, Kyaluti.”

The Seahorse might’ve winked at her. Liel took this as a good sign.

ImageImageImage
Liel
your name remains in children's lullabies

Words: 18252
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 12:31 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Scrapbook