Is It Getting Crowded In Here? (Raptor)

The baby shower looming imminently, Sairque rushes to get a present worthy of her two sisters and their unborn child

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Sairque on September 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm

At noon, Sai carefully hunched her shoulders and peered morosely at the ground. Shuffling, a very unnatural gait for the woman, in the shadow of a lumbering dek, the Endal carefully made her way through the warrens to meet her associates. Peeling off, she slid through the opened door and set about relieving her back from that uncomfortable position.

The men, one of them looking for her, drew out the plans and brought over additional lights to see by. Wordlessly, he offered them up and waited as she drew her fingers over the lines and tried to reconcile the two dimensional changes with the three dimensional outcomes.

“What did you do to the bedrooms, here?” she asked, peering at the funny shapes.

“The nursery will have a built in crib, changing station, and garbage disposal, all from the walls.”

“Oh.”

“The bathroom has two tubs, an adult one exactly like Sira's old one and a baby one.”

“Oh.”

“The spare room has healing storage and hunting storage.”

“I see.”

“The hot spring has a slide and different kinds of seats.”

“Okay.”

“We’ll get started as soon as you give us the go ahead.”

“Okay.”

They watched her expectantly, and the clueless woman finally straightened under their gazes. That’s why she had professionals do it. Because they actually knew what they were doing. After another minute of hesitant stalling, Sai turned to leave.

“Wait! I need a copy of those plans. Pronto. And here is a fee,” Sai offered absently, pulling a pouch out and tossing it over. “And it will commence immediately.” A short bell later, passed by flicking through the pages of their various projects, she was handed over the goods and couldn’t scurry from the area quick enough. Almost running over anything and everything in the way, the little ball of determination ascended straight to her bed chamber and stuffed the baby shower gift under her sheets.

Nap time!

OOCFee is one hundred and fifty pinions
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Phoenix on September 21st, 2011, 2:18 am

Character: Sairque

Experience: Stealth- 2, Organization- 5, Observation- 2, Leadership- 5, Rhetoric- 5

Lores:[Giving unclear instructions, Planning a major renovation, Not dealing well with differing opinions, Interrupting Mother Illish’s dinner, Not quailing under frosty looks, Sucking up to get what she wanted, The sweet thrill of a task accomplished, A mastery in present giving, Successfully relocating the entire family, A huge aerie for Sai, Addy, Sira, Catabasis and the baby

The Method, The Fire: I love you.

I wasn't sure if you wanted Raptor to grade this or not. If you did want her to grade it, feel free to replace my grade with your own!

Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help!
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous