Completed The Sex Dream (Aidara/Mature)

Sira has a dream, wakes up, has Addy, and then they have a fight.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

The Sex Dream (Aidara/Mature)

Postby Sira on November 9th, 2011, 1:30 am

Timestamp: 14th of Fall, 511 AV

Small gasps and quiet moans escaped Sira's lips as she dreamed, though the sleeping Aidara next to her was unlikely to be disturbed by such things. Had she been awake it would have been easy to determine the type of dream Sira was having. If not from the sounds coming out of her mouth, the moist are between her clenched legs and the hand that was pinned there gave herself away. Sira was dreaming a most erotic dream, something that usually didn't happen to her, and she was rather enjoying it. She couldn't have guessed how long it lasted, perhaps a few chimes or even many bells, but the dream and her fingers working even as she slept brought her to climax more than once. So if one had been watching her sleep they would have found it rather odd when her face suddenly turned into a frown and Sira uttered the words, "No..."

Sira's entire body tensed as she gripped the sheets as if holding on for dear life, protesting against the unknown powers that were forcing her to wake. And then she let go and sat bolt upright, "Why!?!" After she shouted Sira sat there and blinked in confusion before a moment before throwing up her hands in the air. "Gods be damned, that is so not fair!" Sira grabbed a random pillow in frustration and hurled it at the far wall, watching as it fell silently to the floor. Aidara was probably wide awake by now wondering what the hell was going on, but Sira hadn't noticed her yet. Still frustrated, her body literally on the verge of climax, Sira rolled over on top of her lover and kissed her passionately, pressing her hips hard against the healers.

Addy didn't have time to ask questions, or even think about what was happening. Sira's body was quite literally on the verge of climax and she was determined to reach it. Her hand latched onto the healers and insistently guided it down between their legs. Addy could feel how wet Sira was and Sira's own hand quickly went to pleasuring the healer as well as soon as Aidara obliged to Sira's rather apparent wishes. Sira gasped just as she had in her dream as Addy's fingers touched her in her most tender of places. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, her head leaning down on Addy's chest as she moved back and forth on the healer's hand. She was so close, her body was starting to tingle all over. She could feel it in the tips of her fingers and toes.

Sira started to sweat and her breathing became heavier as the tension in her began to build. She wasn't able to focus anymore and when she finally came she collapsed on the healer, remaining motionless for a chime or two before stirring once more. When she did it was to look at Addy with her lips curved in a mischievous grin.

"My turn," Sira whispered as she placed her fingers, touching with the tips of her nails, in Addy's chest and ran the softly over her breasts, over her nipples and down to her ribs, trailing down her smooth skin until they reached her hips and held on. Sira's head worked it's way down at the same rate of the hands, kissing down and down until she grabbed onto Addy's hips with her hands and pressed her face between the healer's legs. Sira's tongue teasingly danced over the woman's clit before she moved on, kissing Aidara's thighs and occasionally giving her a playful bite. It wasn't long before Sira went back to work, her tongue and fingers expertly doing for Aidara what the healer had just done for Sira. She wouldn't stop until Addy came too. It wasn't like she was a man, just because Sira had climaxed early didn't mean she was going to leave her lover hanging while she rolled over and took a nap. No, Sira wouldn't be satisfied until they were both satisfied.

Word Count677
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aidara on November 12th, 2011, 2:03 am

It seemed the healer was in a deep stupor; when Sira took her anger out on an unoffensive pillow, the little woman didn’t even stir. It wasn’t until the sexually frustrated kelvic rolled over and nearly crushed Addy with her passion did she awake.

“Holy shyke where am I.. What… Who…” Muttering incoherently, Addy initially fought against her lovers body, trying to push the other woman away as she struggled to rise from the tangle of sheets and pillows that was their bed. Addy had just had a dream, and for one whose sleeping hours were usually met with simple darkness, this one was particularly disturbing. Sira, however, was very insistent. Whether she simply mistook Addy struggles for returned passion or simply didn’t care, it was only a matter of chimes before the kisses and intimate touches had Addy just as riled.

Returning her lovers adamant kisses with some of her own, Addy let her lips linger for only a moment or two before they trailed down the delicate curve of Sira’s jaw, nipping and suckling towards her neck. When she reached the tender flesh just below her jaw, Addy coaxed some of Sira’s sweet flesh between her teeth, holding it there while she suckled gently. A gasp as her fingers were tugged and placed between her lovers thighs, feeling the warmth there, and Addy couldn’t help but bite down hard. Her fingers flicked and slipped between Sira’s lower lips as she left her mark on the skin of her neck, holding the flesh between her teeth until she heard the woman gasp in pain.

Slightly surprised by Sira’s uncommonly wound up state, Addy didn’t have time to ponder anything but the woman grinding on top of her. As Sira began to pant, so did Addy as she was just as caught up in the passion. The spot between her legs seemed to burn with need, a distinct wetness beginning to moisten her inner thighs as she worked her fingers between Sira’s. It was the most erotic feeling, to have this beautiful woman straddle her, face flushed and lips parted as her chest heaved. Sira arched against Addy’s hand and the healer took the opportunity to grab one of her breasts, pinching the nipple firmly between her fingers, letting her own nails bite in the sensitive flesh there. Sira had only grown more voluptuous during her pregnancy and the soft, warm, fullness under her hand got her heart pounding even more.

Just when Addy thought she couldn’t take it any longer, and when her fingers were starting to cramp just a bit as they tried to tease an orgasm from Sira’s sensitive parts, her lover gasped, arched and collapsed upon her. Thinking that she was going to be the victim of no receprication, a flare of frustration blazed through her, the wetness between her legs the only thing she was able to concentrate on. Sira was so selfish since she became pregnant…

“My Turn.” Just as Addy was finishing her less than complimentary thought, Sira uttered those two glorious words. Sira’s lips felt like fire when they touched her, causing the healer to arch and curve towards the other woman’s touch before the passion that had waned for just a moment or two began to mount once more, causing her head to fall back into their pillows. Time seemed to slow and quicken all at once, because before Addy realized it Sira had her face between her legs, her warm tongue lapping at her wetness in just the precise way the healer enjoyed.

It didn’t take long for Addy to come either, having been so worked up by helping Sira do so, the woman’s tongue flicking over and over quickly sending shivers down her spine. When Addy felt a tingling at the base of her neck she knew she was close, crying out and tangling her fingers in her lovers hair. Her back arched, her legs clamping down on either side of Sira’s head when her passion finally exploded. Her muscles were tensed and didn’t seem to want to relax until she was completely spent, so it was a chime or two before Addy was able to let go of Sira’s head.

While the kelvic cleaned herself up and crawled back up to cuddle with her lover, Addy couldn’t help but ask the question that floated in the front of her mind, now that they had both been pleased and the sex-haze dissipated.

“What was that all about?”
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sira on November 16th, 2011, 4:40 am

Even though it had been chimes, and Sira's mind had been focused entirely on Addy, her body still tingled all over. When Addy finally let herself go, Sira wiped her face on the back of her hand with a grin, and moved to cuddle into the crook of Aidara's arm, nuzzling up against her chest, kissing her softly. Sira closed her eyes, not out of desire for sleep, but just because she felt so good. Her hand still teased between Aidara's legs, and Sira delighted in the twitches her lightest touch sent through the healers body. Sira had momentarily forgotten about the dream, in fact. No man, nor woman, especially ones that were just figments of her own imagination, could do for Sira what Addy could. The memory of her dream quickly faded, and was only returned to her when Addy asked the big question.

"What was that all about?"

Sira smiled and stretched out beside her lover, wiggling toes that she couldn't see over the bulge of her pregnant belly. Sira would be glad when the baby was finally born, then she could work on getting her figure back. Sira wasn't going to be one of those mother's who just let themselves go, she fully intended to be back in shape before the ice thawed for spring. Although.. she would miss some parts of being pregnant. For one, she always got what she wanted, no matter what it was. Something about an angry pregnant woman seemed to frighten people to the core of their bones. Sira didn't mind, she liked getting what she wanted, whether it was food, sex, a massage, a day off.. anything really. Sira wanted it, she got it. And if she didn't, well, she was pregnant.. she was allowed to throw a hissy fit and make everyone's life miserable. Right? Of course that hadn't been necessary this particular morning. Addy had happily obliged to Sira's wishes, and Sira was more than satisfied with the results. But she was losing track of things, Aidara had asked a question hadn't she?

"Oh yeah, I just had the craziest dream."

Sira nuzzled her lover again and playfully walked her fingers up Addy's belly, climbed over her breast, and hoped onto her face to poke her in the nose. Sira giggled to herself before letting her hand come to rest on Aidara's thigh. "It was kind of freaky at first. Sai was there, naked, and we had sex while flying on Catabasis." Sira recalled the strange events of the dream, not thinking anything of them really other than that they were just strange. Sira wasn't really attracted to Sai, despite her striking resemblance to her twin sister. "And then she was like a dominatrix or something, and had me tied down. She was all dressed in black leather and had a whip and stuff. It's kinda funny looking back on it. Sexy too, maybe you should dress that way one night."

Sira paused in her story, taking a moment to imagine her lover dressed as a dominatrix. She wasn't sure whether it would be erotic or funny, because Addy was far from the usual dominatrix. Although the black leather would certainly be sexy on her. "Or maybe I could be the dominatrix, and I could tie you up."

"Anyway, after that this guy joined us. He wasn't an Inarta, or at least I don't think he was, and he had these tattoos like I've never seen before. I really don't know where my mind came up with him, but he was pretty sexy and.. well, the dream ended earlier than I wanted it to. And that's where you came in."

Sira chuckled and kissed Addy on the cheek, not noticing what her reaction to the dream might have been. As far as Sira knew, Addy was just as amused by the recollection as Sira was, and thought nothing of it. In fact, recalling the dream was beginning to arouse the woman again, a fact that was made more apparent by the way her hands started exploring the healer's body once more. Though Addy might think it Sai that had Sira so aroused, it was in fact the strange man.. unfortunately the sister might not see things that way. Little did Sira know, her story didn't go over the way she thought it would.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on November 26th, 2011, 5:18 am

Everything happened really slowly, the healers green eyes pinned wide-eyed on her lovers face. She watched Sira’s lips as she formed the words, though they seemed to be spoken in slow motion, each word falling harder than the last onto her heart, piling until she felt she was going to suffocate.

“Uh…” was all the response she managed as Sira paused her story in order to give Addy time to respond if she desired. Still oblivious to the increasing sense of dread that her lover was feeling, Sira took the ‘Uh’ as adequate imput and launched right back into her story.

Addy had heard enough, as her love had dumped the worst part of the story on her first thing and without warning. Sai. She dreamed about Sai. What was worse, she enjoyed it, thought it would be good for the two of them to experiment with what she and Sai already did.

It was too much. Standing before Sira really finished the telling of her tale, but right as she started to press herself against the healers body, wet and yearning for more, Addy took a few shaky steps to the doorway. Gripping tightly on either side of the jamb with both hands, the healer pressed her forehead against the cool stone as she took a few slow, shaky breaths.

Betrayal filled her heart to swelling until it ached. Jealousy ate at her composure, bringing her closer to tears at every passing second. Anger sent adrenaline ripping through her body, her blood pressure skyrocketing until her head pounded. But it was the gut wrenching sadness that left her feeling as if she had been kicked in the stomach that threatened to undo her.

The excitement and lust that Sira had woken up with would most certainly have petered away, if only a little, by the time Addy had a handle on her emotions. Though her chest heaved with every breath, a result of the effort it took to keep from bursting out into tears as soon as she opened her mouth, Addy kept her eyes on her toes when she spoke.

“How could you?”

OOC :
I wrote this once and deleted the whole thing because I had made it long and very detailed, but very little happens. This is important enough that interaction between the two trumps tons of details.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sira on December 2nd, 2011, 2:35 pm

"How could you?"

Sira stared at her lover and started to mouth the words, 'How could I what?' but a memory jumped to the forefront of the kelvic's mind. They were on a beach, all three of them and Catabasis too, and Sira was playing with Sai in the water. Suddenly Addy attacked, nearly drowning her sister in a jealous rage. Sira realized then what she had done, even if it was by accident. Instead of words coming out of her mouth Sira's jaw merely hung open in shocked silence. After a moment she closed her mouth, and her shoulders slumped. The kelvic fell back on the bed letting out a sigh, not out of dismissal but because it was easier to lay flat than to keep herself propped up as she Addy. Also... She didn't have to look the woman in the eye from position.

"Addy, I am.. I am so sorry. I.. I didn't even think about.. you know. I just.. it was just a silly dream to me, I swear. It meant nothing."

Sira did sit up again, deciding it was worth the effort to show that she meant what she said. Seeing the healer with her head pointed at her toes, Sira knew she wasn't going to get any eye contact that way. Sira rolled out of the bed and crossed the room, both her hands rising to lay gently on Addy's shoulders while she leaned her forhead against the healer's. "Please Addy, I promise it meant nothing to me. I don't even like Sai, I don't know why I had that dream.." Sira nudged the healer's forehead with her own, trying to get the woman to look at her. There were tears in Sira's eyes now, something only Aidara was ever allowed to see. The thought of hurting her love tore at Sira's kelvic heart more than anything she had ever done. "It wasn't even about her anyway, I liked the kinky stuff. Sai didn't even matter to me, I swear!"

Sira took a step back, and then another. Her hands fell from her lover's shoulders as she backed away and sat back down on the bed. She couldn't believe what she had done, she should have known Addy would get jealous. Addy had always been jealous of her sister, of course it would upset her. But the thought hadn't even crossed Sira's mind. It was the things they did in the dream that had turned Sira on.. that and the strange sexy man who came out of nowhere and rocked her dream world. If only she had though before she spoke.

Why do you always do that, Sira? Why do you never think?
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on December 4th, 2011, 3:02 am

Addy wasn't completely unreasonable. She listened to Sira's explanation as she clung to their doorframe, only the strength in her fingers as they gripped at the stone keeping her from collapsing into a pile on the floor. Deep down, Addy knew that Sira hadn't meant to hurt her, couldn't control what her dreams were or who was in them. She knew that Sira wanted her, not Sai. But none of that seemed to matter as her heart pounded in her chest and her head reeled.

The tears that threatened only moments ago dried on the edges of her lids, none going so far as to fall onto her cheeks. Her face was a mask of calm, her eyes blank and staring by the time that Sira was done talking. The silence stretched awkwardly between them, so quiet that a feather could be heard settling onto the floor a room away.

"I have to go."

And she did, bursting away from the frame and through their front door before Sira had even a chance to blink. Of course the Kelvic would follow her and undoubtedly catch up, but something inside the tiny woman told her that if she ran, her problems would disappear and be left in the dust behind her.

So she ran, short legs pumping for all they were worth, through the semi-crowded hallways of the aeries, down through where the Avora did most of their work until she burst out into the courtyard of the sky. Not slowing her pace at all, Addy took but a second to choose a direction before she was sprinting out of the confines of the courtyard.

For how long she ran, she didn't know. Her legs burned and her bare feet had long been stripped bloody; it was a mountain after all, with little shards of stone and other debris littering every surface. With each breath she pulled accompanied with a burning in her very lungs, Addy knew she had to stop.

And so she stopped in her tracks and collapsed to the ground with no regard to where she was or what it was she landed upon. Only then, too weary of body and mind to outrun her emotions any longer, Addy cried.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sira on December 14th, 2011, 5:15 pm

Sira didn't know what to do. Should she go after the woman, or just let her emotions run their course? They had been in fights before, but never over anything of that magnitude. Sira was terrified of doing the wrong thing. On the one hand she knew that if she was the angry one, she would have been pissed if Addy chased after her. But.. at the same time, the moment she calmed down she would want Addy there to comfort her. How could one not follow, and yet still be there at the same time? It was impossible. There really was only one true choice, and that was to go after her lover. It didn't matter that she would be angry initially, it would be worse for Sira to not be there when Addy finally was ready for her.

Unfortunately all the time Sira wasted trying to figure out what to do made it rather difficult to find the healer. Sira found herself wandering the halls asking random dek and Avora if they had seen the distraught redhead. It was made all the more difficult by the fact that wind reach was filled with Inarta, all with fiery tempers of their own, but eventually she found herself in the Courtyard of the sky. Things got harder after that.

There were all manner of directions Aidara could have run, and everybody was too busy with their own lives to have noticed a single woman running through their midst. Sira did have one trick up her sleeve, however, in that she was a wind eagle kelvic. Though they were still amateurs when it came to the complex nature of the bond, if she tried Sira was still able to sense the general direction of her partner. Of course this might alert Aidara that Sira was looking for her, but perhaps enough time had passed that Addy wouldn't run any further. As soon as Sira had a lock, she took off once more and left the courtyard. It didn't take too much longer after that for Sira to locate her lover, whom she found crumpled on the ground crying her heart out.

Sira didn't care if it was time yet or not, the sight of Aidara in such a state was more than the kelvic could take. Sira ran to Addy's side, falling to knees next to the healer and hugging her close. "Addy, I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! I promise I will never dream again!"

Of course Sira couldn't control her dreams, but rationality seemed to leave her whenever her kelvic side started to kick in. Her love combined with her bond was too powerful for her to resist. If Addy didn't want her to dream about Sai, then by the gods she wasn't going to dream about Sai! As she cradled her love she spotted the blood on the floor and her eyes widened in shock.

"Addy, your feet.. your bleeding." Sira instantly pulled off her katinu, not caring that it was chilly out, and began dabbing at the healers feet trying to clean the wounds. Of course Addy could have easily healed herself, but Sira wasn't thinking about that. She was concerned for her love, and that was the only thought that mattered.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on January 7th, 2012, 2:19 am

Of course she had known that Sira would come; there was no running away at a time like this, there was no where she could possibly go that Sira wouldn't be able to find her. Being a Wind Eagle had it's benefits like that.

So instead of trying to hide or disappear, Addy instead just tried to run away from the pain. As Sira so quickly pointed out upon catching the feeling healer, the flesh stripped from the little woman's feet were barely noticed over the pounding in her head that was coupled with a high keening sound. It was as if her very mind rebelled at what Sira revealed, trying to protect the very core of Addy's sanity. Oh, Sira couldn't have picked a more explosive subject.

"My feet can be fixed in minutes, days, whatever. My heart is bleeding, Sira!" She had stopped running out of sheer exhaustion. Though she hadn't made it very far at all to be drop-dead tired, the waves of emotional turmoil that crashed over Addy were enough to drain even the most physically fit.

"Sai. It's always Sai. Has been and always will be. Ever since we were children, she was chosen over me. People couldn't even tell us apart then, Sira, and yet they still chose her! Catabasis chose her! YOU almost chose her! I didn't have to chose her. She was born to be mine and I hers, and yet life just keeps ripping us away." By the time Sira had arrived, the tears had dried on her cheeks. However, as her pain poured forth, the tears were renewed.

"I lived in Sai's aerie. I lived well because of everything Sai did for our people. I was a nothing, a nobody that only had her looks to work off of. I should have known that wouldn't be enough after a while. I mean, she does look like me though we have grown into our physical differences." For a moment, she sounded pensive, as if forgetting that Sira was there. Some of the sting left her words though the pain was still clear on her face. It only lasted a few seconds though before her puffy eyes found Sira's crouching form again. Pain instantly renewed the wrinkles on her face, the redness around her eyes turning them a brilliant and shining green. Addy didn't cry prettily at all.

"Sira, you're all that I have. I never see Sai anymore. Neither of us do... and yet, you dream of her? Why am I not enough? Why? Tell me so that I can leave you both in peace and at least have something to benefit for the pain of it all..."

Right, the neuroses in her brain that triggered over-dramatics were still functioning properly. Though it might seem extreme, to Addy it was just as clear as day. Sai would always have a one-up on her sister, always be better, smarter, more well-equipped for whatever come. Sira dreamt of Sai. Addy knew that she dreamt of the things she wanted, so clearly Sira wanted Sai. Simple.

The only problem was, and this something that the little woman curled on the floor had yet to realize about herself, was that once Addy latched onto an idea, she saw nothing but what she wanted to see. In normal circumstances, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Lacking the same inhibitions as others, Addy was able to find and use paths to the thing she wanted that others would often overlook, thanks to her dedication to her idea. Negatively, she was unable to see the truth of things when what she focused on was completely and utterly wrong.

Her pain was simple and laid out. She had come to terms with it as she sat curled in the floor, her arms around her knees as she neither accepted nor denied any kind of physical attention Sira was willing to give. She gave no thought to her bloodied feet and kept her head rested upon the very tops of her bent knees. It was a very dejected pose, some what eery in the way that she neither moved nor stayed still as she wallowed in her dangerous, downward spiral of self pity.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sira on January 19th, 2012, 2:30 pm

Sira couldn't believe what she was hearing. Okay.. she could, but she had foolishly believed it to be old news. Sira thought Addy had moved on, gotten past her jealousy for her sister, but clearly the truth was far from that. In another situation Sira might have let her anger take over, but not this time. Though her voice was firm, it had a tenderness to it as well. Though the healer would not look her in the eye, Sira still tried.

"Addy... I chose you. I never wanted Sai. Never. That was something you came up with yourself."

Sira sighed. She knew the stuff with Sairque was a very dangerous subject, but Addy had to understand. Every time the issue came up Sira tried to explain, tried to alleviate the healer's fears, and every time they always managed to come right back. It was frustrating, and it almost pissed Sira off that Addy doubted her so often. Aidara was the only one Sira cared about, and to constantly have that put into question hurt more than Addy knew.

"I don't know why I dreamed about Sai. But I do know that I don't want her. I never wanted her. And I never will. The dream wasn't even about her, it was.. it was about the things we did, and where. But I don't want Sai! I want you."

Sira could have stopped there, but it was too late. Aidara had her problems, and Sira had ones of her own. She wasn't going to cry or break down, she wasn't going to get angry, but she wasn't going to shut up either. Her voice grew more stern, but it wasn't directed at Addy anymore. Not really.

"Sai is the one who wanted me. And I rejected her from the very beginning. We only met because I was doing my duty and protecting my flight leader, but there was no friendship between us then. And somehow she decided right then that I was to be hers. And then you appeared, and all that changed instantly. I never had an interest in Sai, but you.. you had a hold on me from day one, even though I was terrified by it. Then Sai became angry. Addy, if she had been anyone other than your sister I would have ripped her apart for the way she treated me in the beginning. Flight leader or not, no endal talks to me that way. I have never been liked by the others, but they keep their mouths shut and grudgingly accept me. Sai is lucky to be alive."

That probably wasn't the best thing to say, but it was the truth. Though things were much better, in the beginning of their relationship, Sai's treatment of the both of them very well could have turned very bad very quickly. Sira took it because she loved Aidara, and eventually things healed. But Sira never saw Sai as better than her sister, and she would never have chosen her.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on February 5th, 2012, 8:41 pm

Addy grew quiet as Sira continued to speak. They were words she had heard time and time again. Yes, Addy was insecure. Yes, she allowed her fears to control her emotions, just as she allowed her joys and successes to do the same. But that fact remained that no matter how often Sira assured her that Sai was not an issue, it wouldn't make a difference. The thought of her sister stealing away her Love terrified the little woman, as absurd as she knew the fear to be. It was her problem, and it wasn't going to get any better unless she fixed it.

"Sai has always been that way. Belligerantly proud and self important." The words were like venom, spat form her tongue with a disgusted twist of her lips. Addy felt poorly about her twin right now, that was clear. "Thinking the world was rightfully hers because she climbed from the bottom to the top on her own." Pairing the last word with quotations made by her fingers, Addy scoffed. "Like I had nothing to do with any of it. And yet, as I tried to climb up after her, she stepped on my fingers and sent me tumbling down towards the bottom again. Only then did she feel bad." Her tone took a musing quality, her fingers idly rubbing the swirling gnosis mark on the inside of her left elbow as she thought.

"It wasn't so bad for a while. She was on my side, and I got the protection that I needed. When you're on the good side of someone like that, and when you love them more than you love yourself, it's hard to see objectively, y'know?" Torn away from her sorrow by her impromptu evaluation, Addy was able to meet Sira's eyes for a second. "She shouldn't have talked to you like that." That which bound the Twins together allowed Addy to say no more; She couldn't think of life without her sister; as much as they didn't get along, they were connected by more than just blood, wound so tightly together than that one really couldn't be without the other. It wasn't a pleasant thought. Though Addy knew Sira was right, that in any other situation Sai would have been ripped to shreds by the Wind Eagle Woman, she would never admit it.

Having fallen into a thoughtful revere, as she so often did, something Sira said roused her. It was a belated realization, as Sira had said what she needed to say and was sitting there, staring Addy down with those intense golden eyes, waiting for the response she deserved. Had they just met, or had Sira been a stranger, those eyes would have made Addy quail, intimidated by their intensity.

"What do you mean 'what you did', and 'where you did it'?" Clarity had begun to creep through the rest of Addy's emotions, severing most of the hurt and sorrow that her overreaction had cultivated and replacing it with growing suspicion. "You mean because she petched you in weird places? With whips and chains? Because she got proud Sira on her knees?" Yes, as distraught as she was, Addy had still retained the details of the dream, even while she wished she wasn't hearing it. A quick assessment of the emotions that danced across Sira's face was confirmation enough. "You don't think I have it in me to do that, do you? That's why it was Sai. Hardass Sai, who can castrate men with her bare hands and clip any Eagle's wings with a single look." Addy was almost snarling now.

The realization brought her hackles up. While it was going to be a process for Addy to let go of the ludicrous idea that Sai was a threat to her relationship, there was always going to be an amount of competition between the two. Sai had always been better at everything they'd done, while Addy had thrashed her sister in the social aspect of their lives. The idea of Sai trumping her love life, without even really being present to do so, really got her blood to boil.

Picking herself up off the floor, ignoring the cuts on her feet and dusting herself off, Addy returned Sira's gaze with matched intensity.

"Are you saying that my sex is boring?" The question was rhetorical. Addy knew the answer. They had both grown complacent... but the adrenaline that sped her heart up, pumping loudly in her ears, wasn't going to allow her to let this slide.

"Challenge accepted."
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next