Zena

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Zena

Postby ZenaRoth on February 22nd, 2012, 7:42 pm

Zena

Basic Information
Name: Zena
Race: Kelvic (black panther)
Birthday: 26th day of spring 508

Physical Description

Zena is a very lean athletic build about 5' 9'' in height and weighing 140 lbs. She has mid back long black hair that she keeps in a tight braid when in her human form. Her skin color has always been very tan and never changes through her travels. She has golden eyes that stand out in comparison to her hair and very defined cat like eye lids that turn in and longer canine teeth than usual.

Character Concept
Zena has never known where she belongs but through her observations of the other races she sees what the world is like and likes to learn many of their ways. She is very respectful, curious and friendly due to her young age and kind personality though she can be a bit stubborn in trust making it hard to bond some times. She will always be looking for a companion who will show her the world and why it is so important.

Character History

her parents left her at a young age due to the lack of food and could not provide for her, so she has wandered in the shadows for years observing and learning herself. As time wore on she got tired of watching and desired to be with them weather it be by servant hood or protection and ended up in Syliras.

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
white lose long sleeve Shirt
-brown deer skin Pants
-Simple Undergarments
- black skirt that doubles as a Cloak/coat
-knee high brown Boots
-1 Waterskin
-1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (bone)
-Brush (bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Housing:
a 20x20 apartment with the furniture listed in the Housing section. The apartment is situated deep within the interior of Stormhold Citadel and does not include any windows, only ventilation shaft to bring in fresh air. Each hallway is lined with torches which are kept lit at all hours of the day, allowing for light and giving residents free access to something to light their hearth from. A diagram is included below:

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Climbing 10/100
Tracking 10/100
Stealth 20/100
Unarmed combat 10/100
Hunting 10/100 Racial bonus

Languages:
Common-fluent
Nari-Basic
Kontinese-poor

Lores:
Lore of Syliran Geography
Lore of Syliran Culture
Last edited by ZenaRoth on February 23rd, 2012, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZenaRoth
Player

Words: 1222
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Zena (WIP)

Postby Shepherd on February 23rd, 2012, 12:38 am

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight. I understand that your Character Sheet is a Work In Progress (WIP) so I will just be checking over what is actually written, and not what isn't written.

Things Needing Fixed

Languages
I see you have your Languages picked out. You need to include what proficiencies you know them at. For example:
Common: Fluent
Nari: Basic
Kontinese: Poor

Minor Notes
Aside from that, your CS looks great and good to go! Just fix that and remove the WIP tab and you can begin your journey here.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)