[Kendoka Sasaran]Working up a sweat[Aren]

Rykanis goes out for a day of training.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Kendoka Sasaran]Working up a sweat[Aren]

Postby Matthew on February 6th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Aren

Experience Points:

• +1 Observation
  • +1 Weapon: Scythe

Lores:

• Weapon (Scythe): Simple Grip Modifications to Increase Speed or Force

Additional Notes :
The only reason I gave a single point in Scythe is because Aren is now quite skilled at a Scythe and these would be thoughtlessly simple techniques for him. Back then, that would have been different, but I have to go by what his skill is now. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

If you have any questions or concerns relevant to your grade, don't be afraid to send me a private message so that we can work it all out! Please remember to mark your Grading Request as Graded.

A shout-out to Ollic Rimesage, who was kind enough to make this template for me.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Previous