Looking for friend (Syliras)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Miranda on April 2nd, 2012, 7:44 am

Miranda is in Syliras and is all on her own, poor thing. She could use a friend, someone to spend time with, or, someone to give her abit of a hard time, whatever.
She quiet a gentle person, and though she's married she hasn't seen her husband it quiet awhile, heck, she dosen't even know if he's alive or not, so if there are any guys interested in spending some time with her, there could be some possible romance on that horizone, who knows.
So anyway, if anyones interested just PM me, i'm pretty much up for anything, so long as it dosn't take her away from Syliras.
Common
Kontinese
Vani
Thoughts
Miranda
The Healer

Words: 4149
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 4:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eridanus on April 2nd, 2012, 8:42 am

The Order of Transcendence (a mage guild) based in Alvadas (15 days sailing from Syliras) is always happy to welcome healers. Furthermore, Miranda should be able to seek a job in the Alvadas hospital (Ionu's Mercy) with her skills. Let us know if you're bored of Syliras! xD
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Miranda on April 16th, 2012, 7:29 am

Actually i think i might give that a go :) Thanks
Common
Kontinese
Vani
Thoughts
Miranda
The Healer

Words: 4149
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 4:40 am
Race: Human