Bryndyn Kilval

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Bryndyn Kilval

Postby Bryndyn on April 15th, 2012, 12:44 am

Bryndyn Kilval

Picture: http://lawtechworld.com/tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/game-of-thrones-30.jpg

Basic Information

Race:Human
Birthday & Age : 22 years old; Spring 490 AV

Languages

Language 1:Common; Fluent
Language 2: Tukant: Basic

Physical Description
Height: 6'
Weight: 164 Lbs.
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Redish, Brown
Facial Hair: Light stubble around jaw

Character Concept
Bryndyn, having been born and raised in Syliras, has had dreams of becoming a Syliran Knight, like any young boy would. But now, since his father and mother are dead, he does wish to go to Zeltiva and try to join a ships crew. The reason for doing this is because he wants a life of adventure.

Character History
Bryndyn was raised in the middle class in the city of Syliras. He was fed every day and grew up to be a fine young man. After his father became sick with some sort of disease, Bryndyn had to be the one to provide for the family.. During 511 though, his father and mother both died, and both had the same sickness. They refused to eat for weeks and thus starved to death.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Skills:
Negotiation; 10
Storytelling; 10
Politics; 10
Leadership;7
Swordsmanship; 13
Intelligence: 15

Lore: Lore of Building
Lore of Sylirian Government Politics

Equipment and Possessions
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Ancestral Item: Bastard Sword(steel)

House: Standard Syliren apartment.

Ledger: 100 Mizas

Thread List
Last edited by Bryndyn on June 15th, 2012, 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bryndyn
Player

Words: 1168
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 10:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Bryndyn Kilval

Postby Ghost on April 19th, 2012, 5:34 pm

Liaison Intervention
Hello!

I’m Ghost, and I’m a Character Sheet Liaison. I’m here to help others with their Character Sheets and the Lore. There are a few things you need to fix:

1) Your birthdate is wrong. We currently have Spring, 512 AV in Mizahar. So if you want him to be 22 years old, his birthdate needs to be in Spring 490 AV or earlier.

2) I’m not sure if malaria exists in Mizahar, and if it does, a healer that has been marked by Rak’keli would likely have been able to treat his parents.

3) As for your character’s past job as a banker, I would talk to a moderator of Syliras to see if that’s possible.

4) You only have 50 skill points. As a Human you also get a bonus of 15 points that you can use for a single skill of your choice.

5) “Battle Strategy” is more like a skill than a lore. Please pick a different lore.

6) Since you are not a Nuit you can remove the part about the embalming fluid.

7) You don’t seem to have a house. If you decide to start without a house, you can add an additional 500 gm to your ledger.

Send me a PM when you have editted your Character Sheet, and I’ll remove this intervention. Have fun in Mizahar and don’t hesitate to PM me if you have questions.

Ghost
CS Liaison

Words: 53983
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2012, 6:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office