A Meeting Just Two Days After the First[Mishani]

Spring 512, Day 50, Just Outside Riverfall Gates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 7:32 pm

She grinned at her dear friend Mishani, as her eyes wandered, and her mouth opened hesitantly. She had admitted that she, yes, was thinking about a boy that she was having feelings for. Dallisetria found herself somewhat proud that she had noticed, and yet she knew it probably wasn't hard to notice. Mishani was an easy-to-read kind of person. Dallisetria's head tilted slightly, as she chuckled in a warm way. Not a way that she was laughing at Mishani, just in a way that she found strange Mishani was hesitant to tell.

Mishani grinned, and shook her head... Dallisetria wondered why, but it was again, probably the boy she was thinking about. "Yeah," Dallisetria agreed, thinking back to around the time she first came to Riverfall. Around then was when she... she stopped thinking about it. Right now, this was about Mishani and her feelings. "So," Dal leaned forward, "What's his name? What's his race? Is he cute?" She was just wondering, in a friendly way. It was obvious she wasn't trying to get information so she could get to him. She had been wanting to figure this out, though.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria
When I'm not hiding, you'll know.

Words: 39128
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on June 8th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Misha laughed awkwardly, knowing that she couldn't just get away with this now. Starting to talk about boys in a girl group would always end up talking about crushes, wouldn't it? Misha sat up properly and smiled. She could tell her best friend anything, right?
"Well..." she thought for a second. "I won't give you a name, but he is a Kelvic. And he is really cute, i can tell. Why would i otherwise like him?" she laughed a little, and looked at the ground. Weird how humans fall for cute guys just like that. And Mish... She had always wanted to be something else than a normal human. Just a Kelvic or Symestra or something like that. But no. Just a human. she sighed, thinking about the opportunity she would have if she was something else. Or at least a little bit more braver than she was now. The girl that would get scared if a mouse squeaked in a corner. Maybe it was something in her family that made her such a weakling. But whatever. She had lived for a long time, and she was at her best age. Maybe.
"But i could never tell him i like him. I just don't have guts to do that..." The truth was told once again. How could she tell him? She wasn't the type that would just go and say it straight to ones face. Thank the Gods she hadn't done that...
"You... Don't you have someone you have bonded with?" she asked of curiosity, knowing what it could lead to. As they say, curiosity killed the cat. But it was an honest question, wasn't it?
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Words: 28401
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous