Not exactly new but....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Not exactly new but....

Postby Rayla on October 14th, 2012, 8:35 pm

Hey I'm Rayla and uh..... well I've only had the account for 6 days. But before I made my account I went and started to write out my character sheet. So I've been on the site for a 13 dyas. I found this when I was over at a friend and got bored and decided to roleplay. I had looked at other sites before but never really found one I had liked. So I just researched 'fantasy RPGing' at Google and a list of popular sites came up. I looked at a couple but this one I liked the look of most. I'd really like to have a the experience of feeling like, Mizahar is reality and the real reality is just a dream. Like what I'm doing is a book that I'm reading and can't put down because I'm always at the good part. Also if you want to find me I am in Eloab at the moment.
Rayla
Player

Words: 8103
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2012, 3:47 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Not exactly new but....

Postby Akarn on October 14th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!! Nice scarf Rayla, a nice touch. See you around the forums.
Akarn
Player

Words: 44575
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2012, 12:19 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Not exactly new but....

Postby Rayla on October 14th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Thankx, and see ya around. (hopefully)
Rayla
Player